Sorcerer Hunters Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Vampire Hunter D Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Shinji Ikari and The Shikon Gem ❯ Introduction to Madness ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kez walks over to her character box and looks to the Audience.

"Hey everybody! I'm just about to write a fan fiction here, but before I start anything, I need to get my characters out of the storage boxes."

All of a sudden, Chibi Duo Bat Thingy flies over in a flurry of words and fluttering,

"BOSS! BOSS! HE'S LOOSE AND HE'S GOT ALL YOUR CHARACTERS TOO! HE PLANS TO SCREW WOTH YOUR DOWNLOADED COPY OF Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone! IT'S HORRIBLE AND HE PLANS TO POST IT!"

Kez blinks and yells to the sky in angry anime fashion.... "DUO MAXWELL!!!!!!!!"

TRANSMISSION IS CUT OFF

TRANSMISSION RECONNECTED

" Hi everybody, this is Duo Maxwell speaking. I just decided to take Kez's character's for a while and have a bit of fun with her copy of Harry Potter, " He grinned in a sly fashion. We have an awesome line-up for you tonight, so if you like Harry Potter and all those animes, please read the fic that I decided to post for your enjoyment, not Kez..DUO.."

Chibi Duo Bat Thingy flies in, hovering over Duo and whispering in his right ear. Duo blinks and looks up agitated at the little bat thing,

" What do you mean he won't put on the robe!? He'll wear a skin tight Eva uniform, but will not put on a robe?!"

The bat thingy shrugs, " He says it looks like a dress."

" It's better then something that leaves nothing to the imagination."

Shinji angrily yells from the other side of the room, "Not by much!"

Duo looks patiently at the audience, " Excuse me a moment folks..." He grinned slightly as he stood, looking to his left and rolling up his right sleeve as he walked off screen, braid swaying behind him. Chibi Duo Bat Thingy looked to the Audience, smiling and waving. " Now for your entertainment, I will do the Macarena while we wait for my bigger and not necessarily smarter half to get back. Besides, I'm cuter and I'm sure every one would rather watch me!" Smiles cutely as he wiggles his butt and hums. Meanwhile, there are blood curling screams, thrashing, and broken noises coming from the back ground.

"All right, I'll wear the stupid dress!"

"ROBE!"

Duo marches back, fixing his back jacket at the collar, straightening his bangs, and taking a seat with a huge grin, suddenly, his grin fades as he spots out of the corner of his eye the dancing chibi bat.

" Now that's too disturbing for words."

He slowly nudges the bat of his desk as it come crashing into his trash bin.

"On with the fic!"

The Chibi bat begins to cry.

" what now?"

" You ruined my solo!"

" Whatta ya want me to do about it?"

" I want another solo or I'll scream through the entire fic."

" You wouldn't....."

" SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!"

Covers his ears and quickly turns the page to the fic.