Sorcerer Hunters Fan Fiction ❯ Ballad of Fallen Angels ❯ Prologue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ballad of Fallen Angels

By: Ruri-chan

-~-

A/N: I was listening to "Isobel" by Dido too long. This is going to probably freak everyone out. I'm not telling the pairing…you'll figure it out. Bye, bye! Don't hate me too much.

Disclaimer: Sorcerer Hunters does not belong to me but Satoru Akahori and Ray Omishi. I'm just using them to freak people out! Bye!

-~-

"Do you hate me?" A soft voice brushed against the other's ear.

"Why do you ask?" A chuckle flowed through the air. "Are you developing a human heart?"

"Please! I'm not like those ancient relics."

"That's what I like about you." A hand cupped the side of the smaller man's face.

"I know."

Silence.

"What's wrong?"

"Does she know about us?"

"Probably." Came the tense reply.

"Will she kill you?"

"Does it matter?"

"…….no….."

"So, why worry?"

"Because I want to be the one to kill you."

Shock crossed the other's face. "Why?"

"Because…" He flattered, unable to continue.

"Cashew was wrong."

"Huh? What's the relic wrong about?"

"You do understand human love."

"Don't make me kill you."

"Isn't that what you want?" More laughter.

"Yes."

"But?"

"….let's have some fun first."

"Of course."

-~-

Chiffon didn't believe that Cool Mint looked like the cruelest of the Dark Lords. Not now at least. He slept against Chiffon with his arms wrapped around his neck. No, Chiffon couldn't hate Cool Mint. After all, he was like the God of Destruction.

"Neither an angel…nor a devil…" Chiffon laid a kiss upon Cool Mint's mouth. "But I still love you."

He wasn't a dreamer though. Chiffon knew that Cool Mint would soon side with the other lords into order to kill Mama and the other Haz Knights. Still, he wouldn't let that bother him now.

-~-

OWARI

Yes, I am weird. But I got the feeling they were a couple during manga 11-12. Don't ask why. It was just something that came to mind. Bye, bye! I might add to this later. GAHA!