Sorcerer Hunters Fan Fiction ❯ Oh Brother! ❯ What To Do With A Boy Who Turns Into A Pig ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Oh Brother!
By: N-chan and C-chan

Chapter 4


Standard Disclaimer: Fourth verse, same as the first, a whole louder and a whole lot worse!
**************************************************************** **********************
N-chan: And so another chapter comes!!
C-chan: Yay!! Yay!! Yaaay!! Yummy Bishounens!!
N-chan and Anime Characters: *sweatdrop*
Carrot: Maybe I'll get a girl this time!!
Marron: Brother, do you ever give up?
Carrot: Nope! *grins*
Duo: At least you're in this man! *glares at N-chan and C-chan*
N-chan and C-chan: *sweatdrop*
N-chan: Sorry Duo! Please don't quit!
Inu Yasha: Feh!!
Kagome: Odenodenodenodenodenoden SIT!
Inu Yasha: *falls on his face*
The rest of the misc. Anime characters and the two authors: *blink*
Kagome: What? What??
Carrot: *runs up to Kagome* How bout you spend a night with m-
*BAM!*
*Tira and Chocolat drag Carrot away*
N-chan: Well, um, that was…interesting. Now on with the fic!!
***************************************************************** *********************
Ryoga opened his eyes and sat up with a start, immediately wishing he hadn't. His head hurt something terrible, and, having sat up extremely quick, he was also rather dizzy. With a confused sounding voice, Ryoga said, as loud as his pounding head let him, which was barely above a whisper, "Where am I?" Chocolat looked over at him and said pleasantly, "Well, I see you finally came to! You're in our tent, you know, the one you smacked into a while ago." Ryoga nodded slightly, still looking rather lost. He then noticed a crucial thing. "Why aren't I wearing anything!!?" he yelled, turning red and pulling the covers over his head. "That's how we found you, laying outside. You're lucky it wasn't raining." Tira said to him. "It would have spared me the embarrassment had it been raining," muttered Ryoga. "What was that?" Tira asked cocking her head slightly. "Um, er, nothing! Nothing at all!" Ryoga said laughing hysterically and putting a hand behind his head nervously. "Whatever you say," Tira said with a sweatdrop. 'Good thing they didn't hear me," Ryoga thought with a thankful sigh. 'If they found out about my curse, who knows what kind of questions they'd ask.' He snapped back into reality just then as Chocolat waved a hand in front of his face and then leaned her face forward into his and said, "Hel-loo? Are you there?" Ryoga freaked and fell backwards into the side of the tent, causing a stake or two to come up, resulting in the whole tent caving in on top of them. To top it all off, it just happened to be raining again.
Carrot was rudely awakened suddenly to the screams of the Misu sisters. He looked around groggily and noticed 1) he was still in his bath, and 2) it was raining again. He then heard the screams again and jumped up, grabbing his clothes from the tree above him. Putting on his clothes as he ran, Carrot ran to where the Misus had set up camp to find their tent collapsed and two frightened Misus and a pig by it. "What the hell happened?!" Carrot said looking at the collapsed tent and soaked occupants. The Misus though only babbled incoherently and kept pointing to the pig and tent. Then they both glomped onto him, crying from what seemed total confusion. He just stood there looking from the tent to the pig, wondering what the hell was going on here.
Almost an hour later, Carrot finally got the Misus calmed down enough so that they were actually talking sense. "So," Carrot said, handing them each a cup of tea he had just made, "what the hell happened to you two?" Tira sipped her tea and then said, "We're not quite sure actually. It all started when we heard this noise outside and went to investigate, finding this-" Chocolat cut her off, saying, "This cute guy laying there, stark naked. So we drag him inside, cover him up and sit and wait for him to wake up…" Chocolat kept babbling on. Meanwhile though, a certain little black pig wearing a bandana around his neck was heating up the water in the tea kettle. He waited impatiently as it heated up, listening to Chocolat babble on. Finally, steam started rising out of the kettle. He squealed happily and was just about the grab the teakettle, when Carrot grabbed it and poured himself another cup. With an annoyed snort, the little black pig grabbed the kettle from Carrot, causing it to, of course, spill.
When the steam cleared, a very pissed and very naked Ryoga sat in the pig's place. The Misus stared at him with wide eyes and Carrot yelled, "Why the hell is there a naked guy suddenly sitting in my tent!!?" It was just then the Misus decided to screaming. Ryoga freaked, of course, and grabbed a sheet and dove under it. "I can explain!!" Ryoga yelled. Carrot, who was still pretty muchly freaking, threw one of his tank tops, a pair of pants, and a pair of boxers at him and yelled, "At least put something on!"
About an hour later, Ryoga had finally explained his curse, how he got it, how it works, what Jusenkyo was, amongst other things. After he had finished, the Misus and Carrot were still quite confused, especially at where Jusenkyo was (=^^=), even after all the questions they had bombarded Ryoga with, and were about to ask more, but Ryoga raised a hand, silencing them. "I'm sorry, but I'm quite tired. Do you think I could stay here for the night?" Ryoga asked, his voice a bit exhausted sounding. Carrot agreed with slight hesitation, while Chocolat agreed whole heartedly. "Wait, wait, who said you guys were staying in here too? It's not like there's lots of room in here." Carrot said looking around. "That's okay Darling! I'll just sleep with you!" Chocolat said, launching herself at Carrot. "Ahhh!! No!! That's okay! Really!!!" Carrot yelled running around the small tent and then outside into the rain. Ryoga stared open mouthed at Chocolat chasing Carrot around outside and turned to Tira, who was sipping her tea quietly. "Um, do they always do that?" he asked. Tira looked up. "What? Oh yes, they always do that. She hasn't caught him yet though, at least not that I know of." Suddenly they heard Chocolat yell outside, "Darling! Don't run away! Don't you remember that time we shared that blanket together by the fire!" Carrot yelled back, "No!" and kept running. "But Darling, how could you forget that night! We shared that blanket naked and went all the way!" Chocolat called. Ryoga heard a shattering noise and turned to Tira who had broken her tea cup. "Carrot! Are you cheating on me again?!" Tira yelled and, to Ryoga's total surprise, went dominatrix and pulled out her whip. "Carrot! Do I have to punish you?" she called and ran out of the tent laughing. "AHHHHHH!! NOOO!! SOMEONE HEEEEELLLPPP!!!!" Ryoga heard Carrot scream and then the sounds of Chocolat chasing Carrot and Tira whipping him could be heard. Ryoga shook his head, mildly disturbed. "Those people are even weirder than the happenings in Nerima, and Nerima has a boy who turns into a girl, one that turns into a panda, and a whole mess of other weirdos. Glad I'm normal." Ryoga muttered, plugging his ears and going to sleep, while Chocolat and Tira chased Carrot around in the rain.
***************************************************************** *********************
Author's Notes: So? How was it? Please review! We need them!!
Carrot: *rubbing his head* Owww…why do the Misu sisters always beat me up…
Chocolat: Poor Darling! Let me make you feel better! *jumps at Carrot*
Carrot: AHHHHH!! NOOOO!! NOT AGAIN!!!
N-chan and C-chan: *sweatdrop*
Pikachu: Pika-chu!
Everyone: *stops what they're doing and blinks*
C-chan: Oh it's so cute, I wanna huggle it!!! *huggles the Pikachu and promptly gets fried* Owww…
N-chan: Well, um, please review! We need em!! Bai Bai now! *poofs out*