Soul Calibur - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Bloody Rain ❯ Bloody Rain ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Soul Calibur. I do own Sheena!
Bloody Rain

Blood. I was swimming in my own blood. I Sheena Mitsugi had been chosen by the gods to slay this demon. But I am fading, fading into the darkness. My hands were shaking as I grabed my sword and got up looking into the demon’s haunting blood red eyes.
As soon as I set out to slay this thing I knew only one thing waited for me at the end of this godforsaken journey. It was death.
I ran toward the demon, it raised it’s hand, its sharp claws ripping through the sky. I leaped into the air and it’s hand came down tearing through my flesh. I screamed as I was flung into some rubble. What else could I do? I was no match for this creature of the damned. It roared, laughing at my pitiful existence.
It raised its other hand high into the air. I waited for my life to end. As it’s claws tore through my chest I didn’t even bother to scream. A tear rolled down my cheek as I landed onto some rubble and died.
After Sheena died the world became shrouded in darkness. The world was taken over by the creatures of the damned. Human life ceased to exist. And Sheena was reincarnated and became one of the demons. She ruled over the new world were blood rained down from the heavens.
“I Sheena Mitsugi, demonic ruler, live“…..
So what do you think? Does it rock, does it suck, is it ok?