Soul Calibur - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Bloody Rain ❯ Hold On To What You Have ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hold On To What You Have
“ No get out of my head,” Sheena yelled. Demonic Sheena’s laugh echoed through the castle.
“Foolish Mortal.” “I have control over this pitiful piece of flesh now,” Demonic Sheena snarled viciously. Demonic Sheena’s eyes flickered dangerously. She wasn’t happy about this stupid girl breaking through into her mind.
“No you can’t do this,” Sheena cried out. “ I have to save them… My little sister.” Demonic Sheena angrily slammed her fist onto the table. “Silence,” Roared Demonic Sheena. After that all was quiet in the demon’s mind. Sheena settled in her seat, frowning. I’m losing my hold on this girl little by little. I thought her spirit was broken, but I guess I was wrong. The demon’s brows furrowed in frustration as she got up.
Her slender pale hand settled on something. Sheena looked down. She looked down. It was a picture of a handsome young man. Daisuke? No don’t let her thoughts enter your mind! Sheena quickly took her hand off the picture like it was poison and quickly walked out of the room. A young demonic woman walked up to Sheena and bowed.
“Lord Sheena,” the young demon said in a monotone voice. “A human would like to challenge you.” Sheena’s voice crackled angrily throughout the room.
“Don’t bother me with such petty information!” “You stupid creature, throw him in the dungeon!!!” The demon nodded and walked away to tend to this “petty information.“ Sheena’s steps quickened as her anger rose. Why am I so angry? I shouldn’t be angry.
Sheena turned down another corridor. A large wooden door stood at the end of it. Black candles illuminated both sides of the door. Sheena grabbed the door handle and shivered as she flung open the door and walked into the court yard. Black rose petals danced around the court yard. Sheena closed her eyes in bliss as the full moon bathed her slender figure. The cold wind blew wisps of her dark purple hair over her eyes.
Sheena opened her eyes and flicked back her hair as she walked to the other end of the court yard and opened the door to her bedroom. She shut it behind her and walked over to her bed. Sheena fingered the soft black material. She pulled down the covers and slipped into bed. Sheena closed her blood red eyes and fell asleep.
A young man stood beside her. It’s the man from the picture! Sheena stared at him, a warm feeling made her chest tingle. What is this feeling? The man’s ink black eyes stared into hers. Sheena tried to run but was frozen in place. What the heck move!? Move it! The young man kissed her.
Sheena woke up breathing hard. “What the hell was that??!!!!” She looked at her hands, her palms were sweaty and shaking. What’s happening to me?!