Spiral Fan Fiction ❯ BROKEN FEELINGS ❯ Love Again ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

SEVENTH CHAPTER: TRUE LOVE (last chapter)
 
Eyes woke up really early. At the kitchen table laid a little note. Pick up Kelly-san and Spike-san at then at the airport. “Kaylen isn't here anymore so I have to pick them up.” He got dressed and left to the airport.
 
“Spike hurry up! We have arrived and I'm hungry!” “Yeah yeah. I'm coming!” Kelly walked to a little food shop. “What kind of food is this?” “It's called Ramen.” “Oh.” “You should try it,” a soft voice said. Kelly turned around. “Kaylen!” “You really should try it. It's very delicious.” “Okay.” Kelly ordered Ramen for three people and Kaylen started to eat. “Come on Kelly-san. Eat.” “Okay okay.” She tasted it and became quiet. “It's wonderful! Spike here, try it!” Spike started to eat and soon, they finished. Spike looked up. “Oh there's Eyes.” He said while he waved.
 
Eyes came running to them and smiled. “Hi Spike-san, Kelly-san. How are you?” “We're fine. And you?” “I'm okay.” He looked at the boy next to Kelly. “You are…” “Good morning Eyes.” “K… Kaylen. You're back.” “Yeah, I'm human.” “You're human?” “Yes.” Kelly smiled. “Okay let's get home.” “Okay.” Spike leaded them to a taxi but Kaylen laughed and brought them to his car. “Don't take a taxi. You can't thrust these people.” He opened a door and Spike and Kelly got inside. Kaylen sat down in the driver's seat and started the car. Eyes looked at him. “Why didn't you tell me you have a car?” “Because I forgot.” Kaylen looked in the mirror and saw Kelly sleeping against Spike's shoulder. “Didn't you guys sleep in the plane?” “Yes, but not much.” “Oh.” The arrived at Kelly's new home and Spike opened the door. Kelly pointed at a very old house next to theirs. “Look at that house. It's so old. They should fix it up.” “Well, thank you,” Kaylen said sarcastic. “Is it your house?” “Yes.” “Oh, sorry.” “Can you come inside now?” Spike asked. He carried a box with books inside the house. Kaylen stared at the books. “Do you like vampires?” “I have been one.” “Oh.” “And you?” “I have been one to. Until last night.” “Okay.” Kaylen and Eyes helped with carrying the stuff inside and left to their own house. Kelly smiled and pulled Spike to the bedroom. “I am tired.” “Let's go to sleep then,” Spike said with a smirk. “Yeah…”
 
Kaylen stared out of the window and jumped a little when Eyes suddenly appeared behind him. “Don't scare me like that.” “Oh, you got scared? I thought you weren't afraid of anything.” “Shut up.” “Oh no. I'm going to punish you for leaving me.” “Now I'm scared.” “Haha don't tell me. You're not a virgin anymore so you shouldn't be scared.” He walked to Kaylen and pushed him against the bed. He kissed him and his hand slid under Kaylen's shirt. “Scream for me.” And Kaylen screamed. The whole city could hear it. But they didn't care anymore.
 
Autor's comment:
Kaylen: Weeeeeh this was the last chapter… Please review and don't flame me on my grammar… I know it sucks…
For my friend Kelly-san. Hope you liked it.
The highschool, Bonhoeffer college, is my school and I'm dutch. We had a sail week some years ago so I took the idea from that….
To everyone!!! Hope you liked id.