Spirited Away Fan Fiction ❯ Reflection in the Water ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Winter: Hey there everyone and welcome to the next chapter of "Reflections in the Water!"

I'm really happy. I was surprised when I saw that this story has 35 reviews and I'm not even done! My other story Lioness also has 35 but that's been done for a while now. To be honest I didn't think this story would hit so big.

Oh and you should check out Shitza's fanfic too. I've been reading it and I love it.

Anywho….

Disclaimer: I don't own Spirited Away.

Last Time:

"HOW COULD I HAVE LET THIS HAPPEN?" vented the women as she walked back and forth behind her desk.

Suddenly there was a cry from the other room. The women ran in and started talking to the source of the cry in a motherly voice. Once the crying stopped she came back out.

"(I forgot the name of the bird person thing she has) Go find him," said the women.

The bird nodded then flew out the window. She then turned to the frog.

"Let no one else know he's alive I will not have his friends trying to leave you got that?" she snapped.

The frog bowed. "Yes Yubaba."

"I love you Haku and I want to stay with you but I can't not now at lease," she said.

Haku took her hand and gave it a slight squeeze.

"I know, tomorrow I'll bring you back to the surface," he said.

"Haku…" said Chihiro bringing her arms around his neck.

"Come on if your going to be leaving we have good byes to say," he said then picking her up bringing her to the bedroom.

Chapter Six:

The next morning Chihiro woke up and rolled over to see that Haku was gone. She lazily sat up keeping the blanket around her naked figure and rubbed her eyes.

"Haku?" she called.

When there was no answer Chihiro found a bathrobe on the end of the bed. She slipped it around her then tied the strap. She walked over to the door and ventured into the little living looking for Haku.

She saw him standing near the fireplace looking out a window watching fish swim by. He was wearing the same outfit from when she saw him yesterday. Chihiro walked up next to him also watching the outside creatures. The two stood there in silence watching the fish.

Chihiro couldn't stand the silence any longer she wanted it to end.

"Haku you know I don't want to leave," she began.

Haku shushed her and smiled down.

"I know I just wish you didn't have to," he said then leaned down and kissed her. "Why don't you go take a bath and get dressed while I make a quick something to eat."

Chihiro nodded then walked off down the hall to the bathroom. The walls of the bathroom were the same as the other rooms (all of the walls are like that). The floor was made of a dark blue tile. After closing the door behind her. She walked over to the tub to see that the outside of it looked much like the walls but the inside was smooth and the color of dark blue.

She turned the knob so hot water would fill into the tube. The water gave a rich sent as she added some oils into the tub. When the tube was filled Chihiro took off her robe and slipped into the warm relaxing water.

"Now I don't want to go home," she muttered and slid deeper into the water. "Only three more years of school then I can stay here for ever…"

About an hour later Chihiro shot up straight in the tub from a knock on the door.

"Yes?" she asked.

"Chihiro breakfast is ready," he said.

"I'll be there in a minute," said Chihiro try to reach for a towel.

Within five minutes of trying Chihiro finally reached the towel and stood up in the tub bringing the towel around her as she got out of the tub and let the water drain. Once she was dry and her hair was brushed out she tightened the tie around her robe and walked into the kitchen.

"Smells good," said Chihiro.

Haku turned around and smiled at her. Chihiro couldn't help but smile back at him.

"Come on its getting cold," he said leading her to where they had dinner the night before.

Chihiro saw a whole bunch of warm pastries sitting on the table with a bottle of wine. She smiled and sat down across from Haku. There meal was pretty quiet.

When they were finished Chihiro went to go get changed. She looked around the bedroom for her clothes but couldn't find them.

"I went to the surface before and got you your other set," said Haku from behind her.

She turned around and he gave her the other set of clothes that she had bought with her. She thanked him as he left then got changed. She dressed into a pair of jean shorts and a green tank top. She pulled her now dry hair into a ponytail with the purple band she got from Zeniba many years back. She slipped on her sandals then ran out of the room to see Haku waiting for her in the kitchen.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Mmmhmmm," said Chihiro with a nod.

Haku nodded and walked up to her placing something in her hand. Chihiro looked at it and sat that it was a necklace with a dragon on it.

"Just a small something to remember me by," he said.

Chihiro nodded and thanked him. Haku smiled and placed his hand behind her neck and pulling her into a deep kiss. When he broke the kiss he muttered some words that Chihiro didn't understand.

"Haku…" she said then everything went dark.

Later on Chihiro woke up to find her self at the river's shore sleeping on the sand. She sat up and held her head. She looked around.

"Was it a dream?" she asked herself.

She saw something shimmer from the sand next to her out of the corner of her eye. She picked it up and saw that it was the same dragon necklace that Haku had given her.

"No it wasn't a dream," she said standing up.

She turned to walk to her car but stopped and looked back around at the river still holding the necklace in her hand.

"I will see you again Haku…I want to be with you…" she said then walked to her car then drove away back to her house.

About an hour or two later Chihiro pulled into her parents drive way. She turned off the car and walked into the house.

"Chihiro!!" cried her parents as they ran up to her and hugged her.

"We were getting so worried!" said Yoko.

"Well I'm home now mother," said Chihiro.

"Are you hungry?" asked her father.

Chihiro nodded. Yoko led them to the kitchen.

"We just finished having dinner there are some leftovers left," said the women going to the frig.

Chihiro eat without saying a word or hearing a word to or from her parents. When she was finished eating she cleaned off her plate and told her parents that she was tired and wanted to go to bed.

So they said there good nights as Chihiro walked up the stairs. She made it to her bedroom and plopped down on her bed. She sighed and closed her eyes remembering back the past two days that she spent with Haku. For once in her life then she seemed happy.

Meanwhile:

"It is getting late dear," said Zeniba. "I'm going to go get some rest. You should do the same."

"I'll go to bed in a couple of minutes," Gel said not taking her eyes off of the little floating globe that showed Chihiro.

Zeniba placed her hand on Gel's shoulder. "Get some rest. She will be fine for tonight."

Gel nodded and waved her hand. The globe turned a dim color and dropped to the table. Zeniba and Gel walked down the hall and entered two rooms across from each other. Gel on the right and Zeniba on the left.

Gel had changed into a pair of sweats and laid on her bed looking up at the ceiling.

Something tells me this will not end out good. This will only lead to death… she thought to herself. I have foreseen it.

End Chapter:

Winter: I was planning on making this longer but I'm not in a writing mood write now. Besides the fact I ran out of ideas. Well tomorrow I'm going to the stable for the day because my horseback riding teacher is going on vacation and I need to take care of some of the horses. And then after that I'm spending the night at my friends so I prolly won't update for like two days.

I'll try to when I can but I still have Goatdogs to update so please don't get mad! Anywho please review!

::Credits start going::