Spirited Away Fan Fiction ❯ Reflection in the Water ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Winter: Hey everyone and welcome to the next chapter of "Reflections in the Water!"

I just made a picture trail thing so if you want to view that it's in my profile along with other links. Sorry for the wait and all but I've been busy and I don't really know what's gonna happen for the next few chapters. I have an ending planned out but there's only getting to the ending.

Well anyway again check out Velf and Shitza's fanfics its Spirited Away and very good yadda yadda yadda

And I want to thank you guys so much! This is the 7th chapter and already 41 reviews! That brings my self-esteem up a lot! And I needed it -.-;;

Well again I don't own Spirited Away and if I did I wouldn't be going to work tomorrow…

Last Time:

Gel had changed into a pair of sweats and laid on her bed looking up at the ceiling.

Something tells me this will not end out good. This will only lead to death… she thought to herself. I have foreseen it.

Chapter Seven:

A couple of days later:

Chihiro was back in school with the vacation over. She sat in computer class half falling asleep at her desk. She starred at the computer screen with dazed eyes.

"Are you alright?" asked Gel who sat next to her. "You've been like this since we got back…"

Chihiro sat up. "I'm fine."

"Okay," said Gel trying her best not to smirk. After all she did know about Haku and Chihiro.

Once the bell rang Chihiro and Gel packed up their books and headed to their dorm.

"I'm going to the gym," said Gel. "Want to join me?"

"Sure I guess," said Chihiro.

The two girls walked into there room and got changed into some old comfy clothes. Once they were done they headed to the gym.

"Wow this place is big," said Chihiro looking around.

"Yup its pretty cool too they have kickboxing and everything," said Gel going over to the desk.

Chihiro followed her close behind. Once Gel had signed in they went over to the mats to stretch out.

"So what happened while you stayed with your parents?" asked Gel.

"Nothing much," said Chihiro deciding on whether or not she should tell Gel about Haku.

"Aw c'mon I'm sure that SOMETHING happened," said Gel.

Chihiro didn't answer. Gel put an arm around her friend.

"C'mon Chihiro I'm your best friend you can tell me anything,"

Chihiro sighed. "Fine you win, I met someone…"

Gel smirked. "Does this someone have a name?"

"His name…. is Haku," answered Chihiro worriedly.

"How did you meet him?" asked Gel sitting in Indian style.

"We met when I was little but lost contact over the years," said Chihiro doing the same.

Gel nodded and took a deep breath as she closed her eyes. Chihiro did the same.

"This will help you relax and make your soul stronger," said Gel.

Chihiro nodded and took deep breaths.

Two weeks went by and Chihiro continued with her studies with Haku always on her mind. She couldn't wait until the school year would end. So another week went by.

Gel walked into their dorm bedroom the see Chihiro packing her bag.

"Where are you going?" she asked walking up behind her.

Chihiro jumped a little and turned around. "Gel! Don't scare me like that!"

"Heh, sorry," said Gel with a sweat drop. "You never answered my question!"

"Oh I thought I would spend the weekend at my parents," lied Chihiro.

Gel narrowed her eyes at Chihiro then after a moment then nodded.

"Do you mind?" asked Chihiro not wanting to heart her friend.

"Nope! I think I'll go home also I haven't been there in a while," said Gel.

Chihiro nodded then started packing again.

That weekend: (Gel)

Gel stepped out of her red car and closed the door. The wind picked up as she looked at the old train station that connected the two worlds. She pulled some of her long red hair out of her face as she started to walk inside.

When she reached the other side of the building and now stood in the open field she sighed.

"It feels good to be back again," she said.

She pulled her cloak hood up over her head to hide her face as she started to hop from rock to rock across the river.

At the river:

Chihiro got out of her car with her bag slung over her shoulder. She started walking down to the water. As she walked she dropped her bag under a tree and slipped off her sandals. Then walked ankle high into the water not caring that her jeans where getting wet.

She sighed with great happiness as the cold water ran up her feet.

"Haku,,," she said softly to herself

Suddenly as she opened her eyes she saw the water rise like it did a couple of weeks ago. When it calmed back down she saw her old friend as a man…no the man she loved.

She walked over to her and smiled down.

"I thought I wouldn't see you so soon," he said.

Chihiro smiled up at him and replied. "That's a different greeting."

She tried to hold back giggles as Haku gave a playful glare at her. She looked back up at him only for his lips to press against hers. When he broke the kiss she looked up at him in a daze.

"Don't forget my bag," she said then fell into a deep sleep.

Haku caught her as she fell towards him then picked her up bridle style. He walked over and got her back then back into the river my where he came

Spirit World:

Nightfall had soon fallen as Gel made her way through the now active streets. She walked in the shadows as spirits passed by doing their business. She slowly walked over the bridge the to bathhouse watching for any sign of Yubaba's minions.

After safely making it across the bridge she opened a little door and climbed through like Haku and Chihiro did many years back. Once inside the garden she peeked over a rose bush to make sure that no one else was outside.

She ducked back behind the bush when she saw to frog spirits outside talking. She held her breath to listen to there conversation.

"Yubaba has been quiet lately," said the first one.

"I herd rumors saying that Master Haku is back," said the second.

"But I thought Yubaba killed him."

The second frog shook his head. "Nope, they fought and he was injured along with her but he left after that."

"Now I understand," said the first one.

They began to talk about other things while Gel sat on the ground in the shadows listening.

So Yubaba knows that Haku is alive Gel thought to herself. It seems so far from what these bakas (idiots) are saying that Chihiro is out of the picture to Yubaba. But for how much longer?

As Gel sat in the shadows thinking and half listening to the frogs talk rain started to pour down very hard making the frogs go inside and return to work. Gel looked around again making sure that the area was clear before sneaking down to see Kamaji of the boiler room.

End Chapter:

Winter: I know that was kind of short but I have a few ideas I need to work out. So with that said I'll leave it there until next time. So please review and remember! Reviews = happy authoress = quicker updates!

Oh, and if you have any ideas on what should happen or anything I'm open for suggestions! And if you have AIM, IM me on SenkoNoAnoAkari I'd love to talk to anyone who likes my writings!

::Credits start going::