Spirited Away Fan Fiction ❯ Reflection in the Water ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Winter: Hey there and welcome to the next chapter of "Reflections in the Water!!!"

I just want to say that I'm so happy on all the reviews I've been getting. I'm hoping for at least 90 when it's done! And another thing…

Since I can't write fluff and all that stuff I've been reading a lot of fluff fics to make you all happy! And thanks to that I've been sick for the past two days <_< heh heh well this shows how much I care about my readers.

I WON'T LET YOU DOWN! ::dramatic music plays::

Heh um yeah…well I don't own Spirited Away as I've said in the other chapters. And I don't know how much I'll be able to update once school starts…

<_< I hate school. And I'll keep a note book with me at all times so I can write chapters down in there if I get ISS or detention. (Yes it is very possible for me ::sweat drop:: )

Well I'll shut up now and give you the chapter.

Last Time:

They began to talk about other things while Gel sat on the ground in the shadows listening.

So Yubaba knows that Haku is alive Gel thought to herself. It seems so far from what these bakas (idiots) are saying that Chihiro is out of the picture to Yubaba. But for how much longer?

As Gel sat in the shadows thinking and half listening to the frogs talk rain started to pour down very hard making the frogs go inside and return to work. Gel looked around again making sure that the area was clear before sneaking down to see Kamaji of the boiler room.

Chapter Eight:

Gel walked with stealth down the stairs onto the plat form and she quietly opened the door. It was now pouring outside. Lightning and thunder were dancing in the sky as the rain fell down from the heavens.

She slipped inside closing the door behind her and walked through the dark halls and into the boiler room. She saw the great spider spirit on his wheel making an herb remedy while the soot balls were running back and forth throwing coal into the fire.

Gel stepped onto the ground and a soot ball squeaked at her in anger. Kamaji looked up.

"Eh? Who are you want what do you want?" he asked.

Gel laughed. "I think you need a new pair of glasses old man."

Gel pulled down the cloak hood.

"Ah Gel I haven't seen you in a while," said Kamaji getting off of his bench.

He saw that Gel was dripping wet from head to toe. "Come and sit down we need to get you dried up before you get cold."

Gel nodded and sat down on the wood while Kamaji took her cloak and hung it by the fire to dry. He handed her a cup of tea.

"Drink this," he said.

Gel nodded and slowly sipped it. Kamaji went back to his bench and started to work while Gel sat there in silence.

"So how is Zeniba?" he asked.

"She's fine," answered Gel watching the soot balls.

"And Chihiro?"

Gel's eyes widened as she jumped up. "How did you…?"

The old spirit chuckled. "She came and visited here not to long ago."

Gel nodded. "She found Haku…."

"Haku is alive?!" asked a voice from behind them.

Gel spun around to see no other then Rin. "Ack! Rin don't do that!"

Rin grinned. "Sorry I just walked in when you said that Gel."

Rin walked over to the soot balls. "Chow time runts."

She dumped the basket upside down and a bunch of star sprinkles came falling down.

"So tell us," urged Kamaji.

"He's been at his river for a while now ever since he left the bathhouse," said Gel sitting back down. "During Easter break in the human realm she went down by the river and he came to her. They spent the night together…"

"How do you know all this?" Rin questioned.

"I've been staying with Zeniba. When Chihiro went there to return the seal to her Zeniba made her a magic purple band. The band allows Zeniba to call upon a globe and watch Chihiro," answered Gel.

The two spirits nodded.

"Is there anything else?" asked Kamaji?

Gel thought for a moment. "When I was in the garden I herd to frogs talking…"

"Anything about Chihiro?" asked Rin.

"No, just how Yubaba has been quiet and staying low. They said that rumor has it that she knows dragon boy is back but she won't make any moves. They didn't mention Chihiro so my guess is that she's out of Yubaba's picture for now."

"Yes but I have a feeling that won't last much longer," said Kamaji.

"Where is she now?" asked Rin.

"She said that she was staying with her parents but I know she went back to the river," said Gel.

The other two spirits nodded.

"How long is she staying there?" asked Rin.

"Just for the weekend that's when I'm leaving," said Gel. "In two days."

"Well you might have a change of plans," said Kamaji pointing out a small window. "It's raining pretty hard."

Gel sighed. "I don't know I might have to leave no matter what. It will only be so long until Yubaba knows I'm here."

Meanwhile:

Chihiro woke up to see that she was in Haku's bedroom. She sat up and looked around seeing that he wasn't there she figured he was making her something to eat in the kitchen. She got off the bed and walked into the kitchen to see no other then the great dragon himself standing at the counter pouring to cups of wine. He turned around and smiled at her. She couldn't help but smile back. He walked over and handed her a glass of wine. She sipped it slowly. The wine had a rich sweet taste to it. She placed it back down on the counter next to Haku's glass.

He leaned in close to her so there faces were only and inch apart. She felt his breath against her face and she smiled up at him. He leaned forward and kissed her lips. Chihiro felt his tongue slide across her bottom lip asking to go into her mouth. With instinct she opened he mouth and his tongue slid inside.

Winter: Hmmm I think I should end it there ::dodges computer chair:: Okay! Okay! I'll write more!

When Haku pulled back and broke the kiss he smiled at her. "I missed you my love." (How many times have I heard that one ::sweat drop:: )

"I missed you too," she said.

Haku picked up there glasses and led Chihiro over to the couch. She sat there in his arms thinking about nothing in particular. Just on how much she never wanted to leave.

Meanwhile:

Zeniba sat at her table watching Chihiro. She smiled.

"You can't find happiness not just yet. As soon as my sister finds out you will be in grave danger, Chihiro. Please be careful."

Zeniba then waved her hand and the globe disappeared. She then walked down the hall to bed.

End chapter:

Winter: I know that was short but I needed to end it there I was running out of ideas. Ah hell I am out of ideas….again x_x

If you have any ideas of what should happen to Gel while she is stuck in the bathhouse lemme know! And if you have any other ideas or just want to talk IM me on SenkoNoAnoAkari.

So please review! Remember reviews = happy authoress = more updates!!!

Ja ne!

::Credits start going::