Spirited Away Fan Fiction ❯ The Rose of my blood ❯ The Rose of my blood ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer - I don't own Spirited Away.
--------------------------------------------------------------

All right here is my first Spirited Away storie on this web S so please no FLAMES!
Thankyou.
-----------------------------------------------
Rated T just to be sure.
----------------------------------
Now on with the storie!
------------------------------------




Th e rose of my blood Ch.1 Car crash
----------------------------------------------------------------< br>


"Thank you Okasan! and Otasan! I love it!" Said a 16 year old girl jumping from foot to foot.

"Where glad you like it dear." Said the girl's Okasan with a big warm smile.
"Yes Chihiro we both knew you would like it." Said her Otasan smileing happley.

Chihiro Ogino, a 16 year old with brown hair in a poneytail (that so happened to have the hair tye in it that her friends had made for her in the Spirit world.)
and soft warm brown eyes.

She was taller then when she was ten and diden't have that little kid blush that never went away but over time it left but just a little blush that tinted her cheeks.

"It's going to rain soon so lets all go inside." Said Chihiro's Otasan makeing his way to the door to their house.

"Ok but I think I'm gana take a ride in my new car first ok?" Asked Chihiro looking at her light blue car.

"Ok Chihiro but be back when it starts to rain." Said Chihiro's Okasan
"Ok I'll be back soon bi Okasan and Otasan I'll see you in a few." Said Chihiro as she walked over to the car, opened the door and started it up.

----------------------------------------------

It was starting to rain but not that much so Chihiro kept driveing down the high way.
No one was on it just a few cars and trucks passed by every so often on their way to some where.

She turned when the stop light turned green and the other two roads lights turned red.
Chihiro was in the middle of the square road where the four roads combined when a dark brown car spead up on the other road where there was a red light and crashed into her car.

--------------------------------
Chihiro P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to have hard rain falling on my face. I felt something warm and sticky run down my body.
I turned my head down and to the side to see something red 'Red? red? BLOOD!' My mind screamed and my eyes grew wide.

I was twisted up in my car with pieces of it going in and penitreating the cament along with my skin. It had cut all the way through my body and I was loseing blood fast.

"Im go-going to-to die arnt I?" It was ment more as a statement.
"Ple-Please if I am to die here then...then please take pity on me and send my soul to the Spirit World where I can be with my friends an-and Koha...ku."
----------------------------------
Reg.P.O.V.

She close her eyes and fell to sleep that she would never awake from again.
Her blood being careind away by the stream of water that the rain made.

Rain...

Rain...
------------------------------- --------

AN:// Ok that's the first chapter so please read and review but I beg of you NO FLAMES IN A REVIEW!

Okasan - Mother
Otasan - Father

Ja ne


- White Dragon 1