Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time Fan Fiction ❯ Yaoi Ocean 3 ❯ Chapter Eight: Desire ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Eight
Desire
 
Through the cave, they followed a pink baby dragon and Fayt played his new Dragonbone Flute for it until he figured out that the different tunes he could play made its mood change—which was a bit interesting. Fayt played the angry song and frowned.
“You know, that just doesn't sound angry to me,” he said, then played the sad song. It didn't sound particularly sad either. Albel was annoyed with the whole thing.
After that, there was another dark cave. They couldn't see inside, and the sun was setting so it provided no illumination. They peered in, unable to see anything and not having any light to shine into the darkness. Fayt didn't have his lightstone (Nel had it equipped for some reason), so they had to charge in blindly. This idea did not sit well with either of them.
Albel had a solution: The Glyphian shoved Fayt inside first. Fayt screamed. Albel heard him fall and hit the bottom. He peered downwards, not seeing anything below. He squinted in the dark, but still couldn't make out anything down there.
“Are you all right, worm?” he called from above.
The Earthling looked up, but didn't see Albel above him, but he could hear him. “I'm all right,” he said. “It's not a very deep drop.” Fayt peered around, squinting in the dark. “I think this is one of the caves we went in to earlier.”
“Get out of the way, then, fool,” Albel commanded. Fayt sighed and moved several paces away. Albel jumped down, landing nimbly. The two felt their way out of the cave. It was not an enjoyable experience. They almost lost each other twice, not to mention that there were things moving around in the dark that they could hear but not see; a troubling predicament. Tempers grew short in the dark, and their conversations consisted primarily of insults and yelling at each other, despite how close they had been earlier.
“Why'd you stop, worm?”
“There's a wall here; I'm trying to feel where to go.”
“Well, tell me before you stop so I won't run in to you, fool.”
And…
“Ack!”
“What?”
“… My hair got caught on something.”
“If you cut it, it won't get caught on things.”
“Shut up, idiot.”
And…
Albel? Where'd you go? …Albel?”
“I found the exit, maggot!”
“Where are you?”
Regardless of their issues, they made it out without any real problems. That is to say, they didn't get too lost, hurt, or end up strangling each other out of sheer frustration with the other.
Now, they were back on the path, but now what?
Fayt squinted down the road, looking at the dragons further down the path. Albel kneeled down in the stream created by the waterfall and rinsed off his hand. Fayt knew why. Remembering that Albel had grabbed his hair with that hand, he cupped a bit of the water and ran it through his blue hair. The coolness actually felt kind of good after all the running around and the sex. As an afterthought, he made a shallow bowl with his hands and sipped from the stream. All sorts of things about hygiene, science, and other related things came to mind as he did it. He ignored all of that for the time being; he was parched.
Fayt looked at Albel. “Any ideas on what we should do?” he asked, flicking the water from his fingers.
Albel took several steps forward and glanced one way, then another. “It won't be safe here after dark, and your friends either moved on without us or went to town for the night.” He looked back at Fayt. “As we don't know where they went, it might be better if we waited in town.”
Fayt nodded in agreement. “Right. Let's head to Arias then.” They ventured down the trail quickly, avoiding fights when possible and dispatching enemies quickly when it wasn't. When they made it to Arias, Fayt went to see Clair. Ever anti-social, Albel stayed outside. Clair informed Fayt that the others had gone to Peterny to regroup and decide on what they should do. Though it was getting late, Albel and Fayt agreed to meet them in Peterny. They practically ran all the way there to make it before it was too late in the evening. Fayt checked at the inn and found Nel first. After a brief greeting, she fetched the other two. The others were relieved to see them both well. That may have been an exaggeration—they were relieved to see Fayt well and nonchalant about Albel. Fayt could see the relief in Cliff's eyes and was glad of it. A slight tingling of guilt welled up in him. He didn't have to know.
Albel and Fayt walked to the bar to get food, as it was the only place still open at this hour. Fayt noticed that all the Aquarians at the bar took one look at the former Captain of the Black Brigade and seemed to flee to the other side of the bar—not all of them surreptitiously either. Albel seemed to be oblivious to it, but there was no way he could miss something like that.
Fayt and Albel ate a brisk meal and then went back to the inn. The girls had taken baths and gone to bed while they did that. Cliff was on his way to the bathhouse when they came back. Fayt was quick to join him; he had been dreaming of bathing for a good long time. Albel, thinking of how Fayt had covered him in semen and about all the stale sweat clinging to his body, went with them. Undressing in front of each other was almost awkward, and made more awkward because they were the only ones there. The Airyglyph swordsman was the only one unfettered by it. But that was normal—he walked around half-naked anyway and seemed to enjoy exposing himself to the general public, so stripping naked in front of people he had had sex with was no major concern at all.
Cliff and Fayt, however, still were not aware that the other had had sex with Albel, so it was awkward for them. They both glanced at each other before slipping in to the water. Albel had his hair undone, and was careful to keep his left arm out of the water because he refused to remove the gauntlet.
The three of them each stayed at opposite ends. The awkwardness hung so thick in the air that it was almost tangible. Cliff was the one who decided to break it. He had been feeling guilty ever since that night with Albel in the Eagle and when he thought that Fayt had been killed when he had been carried away, it had really gnawed at his guts like maggots gnawed on dead flesh.
He moved over to Fayt and made his confession. “I had sex with Albel,” he admitted bluntly, pointing at Albel as if his existence were evidence of that. Albel frowned. The frown conveyed his thoughts better than words could have: And you choose to confess this to him with me here?
Fayt, instead of reacting the way he had thought he might, sighed in relief, slinking a bit further in to the water. “So did I,” he said. “Well, that's a relief. Now I don't feel guilty about it.” Fayt glanced at Albel and raised an eyebrow. What a slut, he thought. Then, I shouldn't talk at this rate.
“Good,” Albel said. “Now that neither of you are hiding anything from each other, let's fuck.”
Fayt blanched. Cliff stared at him blankly, hardly believing what he had heard. Albel frowned at their expressions, clearly not seeing anything wrong with what he had just said.
“But… How…” Fayt stammered.
Albel sighed and stood up. He waded through the water over to the other two and leaned over Fayt. “This is how. Cliff, assist me.” His voice held volumes of unspoken promises and desires. He looked at Cliff, waiting. His eyes were filled with lust and eagerness. He remembered all too well both of those qualities in the man—and fondly too.
“Sounds good to me,” Cliff said. Fayt looked from one to the other, clearly nervous about the entire idea. He didn't have to be for long though. Albel pulled him up and bent him over the side of the large tub. He didn't bother preparing him; it took too much time, and he was slick with the water anyway. Albel glanced at Cliff, pulling him to him with his other arm even as he forced himself inside Fayt. Fayt cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.
Cliff went behind Albel. God, his hair is long, he thought briefly, then moved to take him, and was quick to do so. Albel moaned. The water splashed, sloshing over them. Cliff grabbed Albel's hair in one fist, using it more or less like a horse's reigns. The term was comparable to what he was doing to him anyway.
Albel ground further in to Fayt. Fayt's throbbing erection rubbed against the side of the tub. Somehow, it was a little awkward with three, but it was… attractive too—and very pleasurable. Besides, he figured that having two semes had to be twice as… nice. Albeit, Albel was more of a switch.
Cliff slammed as far as he could into Albel, pushing him forward, in to Fayt. Fayt's hips ground against the side of the tub, the weight of the other two pinning him down, but not uncomfortably so. However, after Cliff did that about eight times (and while it only heightened Albel's pleasure), Fayt was finding it difficult to breathe. It was frustrating, because it felt really good too and even if he did manage to get a chance to fill his lungs, the other two just rammed the air out again, or it felt so good that he couldn't help but cry out.
Fayt squirmed, trying to brace himself against the edge of the bath with his hands so he didn't get the wind knocked out of him so often. The idea was more or less impossible, with the pace that Albel and Cliff set, but he tried anyway. For his efforts, he just fell back over again, chest on the wooden floor, providing a perfect angle for Albel. He felt Albel's tongue roll across his back, his teeth tugging almost playfully at his skin and was just as quickly gone.
Cliff hauled Albel back up, pulling him so that he could kiss him. Their lips met and only parted after Cliff thrust deep inside of Albel, hard enough to cause him to jump and cry out in pleasure. Fayt groaned, slipping. The water was splashing, raining droplets on them. Fayt wondered how long he could hold out; it felt really good.
Albel pinched Fayt's nipple, rolling the hard nub between two fingers. His hand trailed down to Fayt's erection and toyed with the head. Cliff's hands fell from Albel's hair to touch his body, caressing his thighs, his hips, his waist—he had a lovely waist. One of his hands trailed up to Albel's neck and gingerly wrapped around it, where the collar ordinarily was. Cliff's fingers around his neck were tighter than the collar and with just as steady a grip. Albel groaned in pleasure, gasping when Cliff squeezed a bit tighter, cutting off his ability to breathe, then relaxing just enough so he could draw a breath, then doing it again.
Albel sighed, and realized that he had just about reached his limit—Cliff was an outstanding lover and Fayt felt amazing. He glanced at Fayt and judged that it was about time for him as well. And if it wasn't, Albel would make sure that it was. Unfortunately, Cliff thrust himself deep inside him, then twisted his hips, absolutely destroying the swordsman's plans. Albel's toes curled and he screamed. The entire hotel—no, likely the entire town—heard it. He certainly didn't care. White-hot release engulfed him. Fayt sagged and Albel moaned, leaning back against Cliff's wet body. He kissed Cliff and pulled away.
He pulled himself on to the side of the tub and watched the rest of the scene play out. He derived almost as much pleasure from simply watching as he had from participating; now he could better see their facial expressions and appreciate their bodies—the perfect eye candy, actually.
Cliff pulled Fayt around and adjusted his legs around him. He slid in to Fayt's well-prepared and wet hole. He actually liked the way Albel's semen felt inside Fayt. He almost released simply feeling it, then pulled out a little, denying himself that, sliding back in again and concentrating on Fayt. Albel looked on with rapt attention. His throat felt sort of tender. Something cold might be good… Then he forgot about how sore his throat felt from the asphyxiation, because the scene was growing quite appealing.
Fayt wrapped himself around Cliff, pushing against him, trying to devour him as much as possible. His tongue roved over Cliff's body, lapping at the mixture of water and sweat. Suddenly, the two slipped and plunged under the water. They almost didn't notice. Albel had started brushing his hair, but still watched in interest.
The splashing increased, and all other noises all but ceased. Bubbles rose to the surface, movements slowed in the water. Fayt gave a silent, watery cry—the end of his sexual endurance. Cliff was quick to follow. The two broke the surface, gasping for air, showering Albel with water. The swordsman sighed and recommenced brushing his hair.
When they regained their breath, the actual bath was resumed. Albel was the first to leave, and left as though nothing had ever happened, though Cliff noticed that he did sway his hips a little more than would be considered normal. Before he got to the door, he looked back at Cliff and a smile snaked its way across his mouth—a smile full of dark desire. His eyes slid to the more innocent Fayt, who didn't get the full intention of the look, but scratched the surface enough to understand.
Fayt, exhausted, headed for bed. The rooms had been divided up in such a way as that Fayt and Cliff shared a room, Nel and Maria shared a room, and Albel, who was rather testy, got a room to himself. Fayt fell in to the nearest bed and snuggled under the blankets contentedly. He was asleep before he had time to contemplate the day's rather odd turn of events.
Cliff, on the other hand, went for a small walk around the hotel. He peeked in at Fayt and saw that he was asleep already. Albel's light, however, was on. Maybe he should go ask him when he planned to stop seducing everyone he came across. He wondered if Albel would go after Nel and Maria next. Somehow, he doubted it. It had something to do with the hateful way he looked at them—particularly Nel. He also wanted to ask him about where the dragon had taken them and how they got away. Fayt had sort of glazed over it.
He knocked on the door and announced that he was opening it. Any debate he might have had in mind, though, was lost once he laid eyes on the swordsman. Albel was completely naked, his hair still undone, and sitting on the bed, as if he had been waiting. Cliff immediately shut the door.
“Take your clothes off, worm,” Albel instructed.
“Keep calling me that, and all you'll get from me is a punch in the face,” Cliff retorted, but yanked off his shirt nonetheless. “How'd you know I'd be in here anyway?”
Albel gave a self-satisfied smirk. “I saw you looking at me,” he said with a shrug. He waited patiently—what he called patient anyway—for Cliff to undress and come over to the bed. Albel immediately grabbed him and yanked him down on the bed. He shoved Cliff roughly in front of him and leaned forward. Cliff was no good to him the way he was right now. He ran his tongue along his length, then pulled him in to his mouth. He sucked hard enough to make a plecostomus jealous and used enough saliva to completely coat him. It was more than enough. Satisfied, Albel grabbed Cliff again and pulled him on top of him.
“Eager, aren't we?” Cliff muttered sarcastically. He wouldn't have pegged Albel to be this way. Of course, he hadn't thought he would be having sex—let alone with two guys--on this venture either, but here he was. He supposed it was less believable that this was happening, and more believable that Albel was inflicted with satyriasis anyway. “Can you be a little quieter this time?”
Albel frowned. “Why?”
Cliff rolled his eyes. Of course he wouldn't care. “Because I would rather that Nel and Maria didn't know—if they don't already.” He had been awfully loud. What if they had woken up to that? He doubted that they would have the gall to ask Albel about it though—so better Albel than Fayt, but all the same…
The swordsman scoffed. “Why do you care about that?”
Cliff scowled. “Because Maria is my boss. It'd be awkward. As for Nel… it'd just be better if she didn't know—and if you don't agree to keep your mouth shut, nothin's gonna happen,” he informed him, pushing himself against Albel so the other got the meaning.
Albel's lips curled in something somewhere between a pout and a grimace. “Fine, maggot.”
“What'd I say about that?” Cliff muttered, right before he plunged in to Albel. He flinched a little, wrapping his legs around his seme, rubbing one of his nipples with his right hand. With his left, he trailed the claws—very gently—in patterns on Cliff's back. At times, it still drew droplets of blood, and he had to pull his hand away completely once Cliff decided to just pound him as hard as he could. Albel nearly cried out, but Cliff saw it and smothered it with a long, passionate kiss instead.
Cliff almost pulled away from the kiss, then decided that it was an effective way to smother his cries of pleasure, so didn't stop. However, it only really helped to silence the loud cries; it did nothing for the moaning and gasping. Not to mention that sex in general is noisy. The headboard slammed against the wall on occasion—thankfully it wasn't as raucous as one would assume. Furthermore, the sound of skin slapping against skin could be loud, and the sloshing noise of Cliff's penis moving in and out Albel mingled with it.
Because of the rapid pace, it didn't last very long, but it didn't need to last long to be satisfying. Cliff took a long, much-deserved breath, and then another. He pulled out of Albel. Semen leaked out, spreading over the sheets. Albel's hair was plastered to his face, neck, and shoulders with sweat. So much for washing his hair.
Cliff stood up and stretched. He wiped off the semen on himself with the dirty sheet and pulled his clothes back on, the bath now rendered null. He hesitated at the door, then thought better of it. He walked back to Albel and kissed his lips softly. Albel looked up at him. “Stay here,” he said softly—so softly that Cliff wasn't certain that he heard it. He sat up. “I'm going to go talk to Fayt about something. Could you stay here while I do that?”
Cliff raised an eyebrow. “'Talk'? Or by `talk,' do you mean `get in his pants'?”
Albel scowled, sitting up. He took the dirty sheet and wiped the semen off of the inside of his thighs and his stomach. “Shut up, fool.” He got out of bed and started working on his hair. Cliff paused to watch him, surprised at how well he could maneuver his metal claws.
“Whatever. Just don't stay up too late—both of you need to sleep too.” Cliff pulled off his shirt and his shoes and climbed in to bed. Albel contemplated molesting him, then decided to stick to the original plan. He finished one rat tail and started working on the other, going over the things he planned to ask him. He doubted that he would ask all of them—but there was one particular question he really needed to ask him.
Cliff sighed and rolled over, away from the light of the lamp. He supposed that he should be glad that his two ukes were all right. Furthermore, he didn't feel so jealous when they were having sex; there was actually something attractive about it, but he was tired and would rather go to sleep right now than spend the rest of the night fucking the two of them; tomorrow would be a long day, after all. If they wanted to stay up all night, that was their business.
*refer to cut scene with Fayt and Albel in Peterny for this bit, choosing the “not really” option*
 
When Fayt got back to his room, he collapsed in to bed. What the hell kind of question was that?
But Albel had looked so serious. Was he really concerned that Fayt hated him? Why would he worry about it? He didn't seem like the type to be a people-pleaser. So then…? Of course, he could always just be having doubts, or really wanted to know what Fayt thought of him. That wasn't such a big deal, after all. However, waking him up like this was annoying.
Fayt peered at the bed where Albel had stabbed it. Sure enough, there was a hole in it. Nice. Well, that was a certain Glyphian swordsman's fault and when the people working at the inn complained, Fayt would tell them to ask Albel about it.
Besides, how could Albel even have doubts—considering that they had had sex twice now? Shouldn't he realize that he didn't hate him? Of course, one doesn't have to like someone to have sex with them.
Fayt pulled the blanket over his head, irritated. Hadn't he locked that door? Furthermore, he was willing to bet that the innkeeper would be none too pleased about the hole in the mattress.
Well, Cliff had a key to the room, so Albel had probably just commandeered the key. At least they wouldn't have to pay for a broken lock too.
Waking up with a katana dangerously close to your head, wielded by someone half-mad was not the most welcome of things. Fayt yawned. He was very tired. Sleep sounded wonderful. It was a shame that it was so interrupted.
He had just fallen back asleep when the door opened again. He opened one eye. Albel? Not again!
The door shut. He heard someone walking lightly over to the bed. It couldn't be Cliff; he wouldn't muffle his footfalls like this. It had to be Albel. Fayt's fingers curled into a fist. To hell he was letting him do this again. He pretended to still be asleep. However, instead of a katana, Albel gripped the blankets and ripped them back. Fayt rolled over and grabbed Albel before anything else happened.
“What's your problem?” he demanded, his hand clenched on to the purple shirt.
Albel looked a bit surprised, but not unpleasantly so. He leaned down toward Fayt. “Just… saying goodnight.” He kissed him softly. Fayt's grip on his shirt loosened and his fingers fell away. Albel pulled back briefly, then kissed him one more time before he went back to his room. Fayt watched him go, yawned, and rolled back over to try to go back to sleep.
Albel isjust insane, he thought. Nothing he does makes sense!
When said insane swordsman returned to his room, he found the lamp turned off and Cliff fast asleep. He glanced at his bed. It was covered in semen and the sheets were messy. He could go back to Fayt's room and sleep there, but a better idea surfaced. He pulled off his clothes and climbed in to bed with Cliff.
“Mmm,” Cliff murmured in his sleep to Albel shoving him over to make enough room for the two of them. Cliff opened one eye, a small smile on his face. He moved to accommodate Albel, and felt the smaller man cuddle up to him. He closed his eyes, feeling content for the first time in quite a while. Now all they needed was Fayt too… He heard the door open and close. By the step, he assumed it was Fayt. Fayt came in to bed on the other side and snuggled up to Cliff's chest. “Hi, there.”
“Couldn't sleep,” he muttered.
Albel lifted his head a little and looked at him, then lay back down. Fayt yawned again. It was crowded in the small bed, but comfortable enough, and he liked everyone's combined scent anyway, and the tangle of limbs wasn't un-agreeable so long as Albel kept his metal claw away, which he did.
At long last, Fayt finally fell asleep for a few blessedly uninterrupted hours.