Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time Fan Fiction ❯ Yaoi Ocean 3 ❯ Chapter Twelve: Eternal Sphere ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Okay, so I rearranged a side plot slightly in this chapter. I'm sure that only OCD people would notice (or care), but it bothers me enough to point it out, for posterity.
 
If you didn't read that, and you choose to point it out, that's your business; but I did point it out here.
 
Chapter Twelve
Eternal Sphere
 
Albel's right, Fayt thought. Some of these buildings do look familiar. Gemity was a bright city with buildings constructed that didn't suit the times of the 4th Dimension, or the roads. There were people walking around. Some of them were in very space-oriented outfits and some were wearing suits of armor. All the shopkeeps were dressed appropriately.
Some people complimented them on their outfits. A few people stopped them for pictures, which was awkward in the extreme. What was so interesting about their clothes? They were just clothes, after all.
The entire place, like Cliff said, really drove home the fact that they were just data.
They walked through the market area and on to the actual entertainment place. They took the transporter to the Eternal Sphere, as that sounded familiar.
Maria fiddled with the computer and the disk that Flad gave them, but it wouldn't grant them access to the Milky Way Galaxy until Sophia poked it, then they suddenly had access. So, now they had a way back home.
They headed to Elicoor to see if there was actually anything left in their Galaxy worth saving. It dropped them right in the Kirlsa Hills. Albel was unimpressed as ever, but everyone else was shocked. They really were just programs, and this was only more evidence of that.
Sophia's hand felt tentative in Fayt's. Was she still remembering what she had seen before? Fayt sure hoped not. He hoped that she could move on from that—that she forgot about it completely and banished it forever from her mind.
Albel glanced toward Airyglyph and started walking off alone.
“Where are you going?” Fayt demanded.
He glanced back over his shoulder. “I'm going to get something. I can catch up with you worms later.”
Fayt hesitated. “Wait, I'll go with you.” His fingers trailed away from Sophia's. No one was looking, so no one noticed, but Sophia's eyes softened with mourning, as the semblance did not go unnoticed.
Hmph. Just don't slow me down,” he snapped, but he was secretly kind of happy that Fayt had volunteered to go with him. At the unfamiliar, warm feeling of happiness, he frowned to himself. Why did that make him happy?
Cliff's mouth twisted. For some reason, the two of them alone together struck a spark of jealousy—not in a bad way, but he didn't want to miss out on anything. “Wait up. I'll go along too.”
Maria crossed her arms. “Right. We're going to head to Aquios and check up on things there.”
Fayt looked back at Sophia and Maria hesitantly. “Well, maybe I should go with the girls… With only two of them, they're sort of unprotected…”
Maria looked deeply offended. Cliff intervened. “Maria can hold her own,” he said gently. He should know; Mirage had trained her in combat, and she hadn't done a bad job.
“We'll be fine,” Maria said. Fayt sighed. Maria was a warrior and Sophia was a healer/mage, so maybe they would be fine, and they could always avoid battles too. Still, Executioners could show up at any time… No, they would be fine.
That decided, they split up again.
They marched along quickly. Fayt noticed a visible shift in Albel when they went in to Airyglyph territory. He seemed a little more relaxed. That was natural, he guessed.
“So what are we going to get?” Cliff wondered when they had stopped to catch their breath after passing through Kirlsa, standing at the apex of the hill overlooking the town.
“A sword,” Albel answered absentmindedly. All this for a sword? Cliff thought. It'd better be some damn special sword.
A chill breeze snaked through their hair. Fayt shivered, tucking his cold fingers under his arms. His lower lip quivered, his teeth chattered. Cliff pulled him closer. Fayt shivered as another gust of wind blew, leaning his head against Cliff's chest. It was still cold, but it was warmer this way. He felt Albel move behind him, and he was suddenly warm between the two of them.
Cliff and Albel glared at each other over the top of Fayt's head. They reminded Fayt of nothing more than two dominant dogs in a kennel, vying for dominance. Their jealousy was suffocating. But what was the rivalry about?
“You're freezing, Fayt. We'd better get movin',” Cliff said. He took Fayt's arm and gave him a gentle shove in the right direction. Albel walked beside Fayt. Cliff and Albel glared at each other again briefly. The interesting thing was that the rivalry was almost friendly. It dawned on Fayt what they were competing for.
He dug in his heels. “I won't be a prize for you two to fight over,” he snapped.
They looked taken back. “Fayt…”
“After this is all done, we're going back to our separate lives,” he reminded them. Even as he said it, the words cut him too. “Don't ruin the time we have with this rivalry.”
The other two looked away. For some reason, it didn't sit well with any of the three that they would all go back to lead their own separate lives. Oddly enough, it was Albel who voiced what the other two had on their minds. “Are you really going to leave forever?”
Fayt scratched the back of his head. He had college, and a life. Sure, his father was dead. But he could still move on. He wondered if Earth was all right—if he would still have college and a home to go back to for that matter. Even if he didn't, he still had other things he wanted to do in life. He liked Elicoor, but…
As for Cliff, he had to think about Diplo, Maria, Mirage, and the other Klausians. He had a life there too. He wasn't going to abandon it for a couple of guys. At least, that was what he told himself—that they were just guys. Sex buddies, really. That was all. He tried not to look either one in the eye as he thought that, and was glad that he didn't have to say it aloud.
Albel wasn't thinking remotely like the other two. Even if he was reinstated back to Captain of the Black Brigade, the war had ended. There would be nothing for him to do anymore, except maybe keep the soldiers fit. But any of his subordinates could do that. He would be useless… and bored.
“Let's get going,” Fayt sighed. Feeling suddenly glum, they continued marching on to Airyglyph.
Albel strode right up to the castle and straight to his king, as informal as ever. Fayt guffawed at the difference between the way Nel treated her queen and the way Albel treated his king. It was quite a culture shock.
King Airyglyph and Albel talked for a bit, and then they headed down to the treasury. Fayt, curious, followed them down. After Albel talked to a sword for a bit, he emerged with a new weapon, a triumphant gleam in his eyes, looking quite pleased with himself.
Albel and the king talked for a bit longer. This was all a little much for Fayt. Talking to swords? The informality? What…?
Cliff had waited outside during all this, and upon seeing Albel's pleased expression said, “So, I take it something good happened?”
Albel grinned at Cliff—a little too broadly. It gave Cliff the impression that he was about to go for his neck. He subconsciously took a step away from him. “Yes.” He indicated the new sword strapped to his leg.
“Anything else?”
He considered briefly. “I was reinstated back to Captain of the Black Brigade,” he commented.
Fayt nearly fell over. All this was just too much for him. So, Albel was charged with treason… and more or less a prisoner with him and his group and had to earn his freedom again… he earned his freedom and then abandoned his people and planet… all to just get his title back again? Somehow, the pieces didn't fit in Fayt's mind. How did any of that equate to “all's well—here's your rank and title back”?
“So should I call you `Sir Albel' from now on?” Cliff said sarcastically.
Albel grinned again, this time not so broadly. “Only if it turns you on.”
Fayt gawked at them. How could they engage in such playful banter right now? With everything going on? Their entire universe was in danger. How could they do this? How could they summon the sarcasm and the wit to do it? Maybe Fayt was just too serious. As Cliff said, he was a “square.” Maybe that was why he didn't get it.
As they left town, their flirting and banter got even worse when there weren't people around to notice it. Fayt's horror only continued to grow. He just didn't understand how they could do this.
A strong breeze at just the right angle made Albel's skirt flare up. He caught the front of it, but not the back. Cliff made a show of appreciating the view. “Nice ass,” he commented, head tilted obviously to the side.
The Glyphian tilted his head toward Cliff, eyes half-lidded, a feigned shy smile adorning his features. One hand came up to partway cover his mouth, as if he were embarrassed. He wasn't. “Cliff… You're embarrassing me.” Liar.
Fayt couldn't help but stare at him as he realized what kind of form their banter had taken. Who could say something so outrageous that the other was speechless first? Cliff didn't miss a beat. He was good at this and he knew that the other was in way over his head. “If you're embarrassed, you could start by wearing underwear.” He grinned. “I was thinking black or purple lace.”
That was it. Cliff won. Albel's facial expression was comical; he couldn't hold the shy school-girl face forever. “Er…” No witty, saving retort came to mind. Cliff howled with laughter and congratulated himself.
Albel marched over to the Dragon Brigade soldier and they got a ride to the Bequerel Mines. Better than walking. They made it to Peterny by nightfall. Albel had his revenge on Cliff on the way there.
“… they have squeaky voices,” Cliff was saying. They had been commenting on the Executioners. They had tried to get Fayt to join in, but he wasn't as good at it as they were and he didn't mind listening. Besides, he didn't feel like it, not with everything going on.
“I bet if I kicked you in the groin, you'd sound a lot like them, worm,” Albel said.
Cliff tilted his head a little. Albel had left himself wide open for this one. “I bet before your balls dropped, you sounded just like them.” Then he pretended to think for a moment. “No, probably more like the white ones. Probably looked just like a girl too.”
Albel surveyed Cliff. “You were probably gangly at that age. At least I was proportionate.”
“Hey, what's that?”
“Hm?”
Cliff knocked Albel in the back of the head. Bad move. Albel spun around and slammed into Cliff. His armor absorbed most of the impact. Cliff toppled backwards—into a stream, landing on his rear end in the ankle-deep water.
Fayt glanced sidelong at Cliff. “I'd give him a four out of ten, he commented to the other swordsman. Albel chuckled condescendingly.
Cliff pulled himself out of the water. He flicked water at the two of them.
By the time they arrived at Paterny, Cliff had dried off. For appearances, they got two rooms, but one wasn't really used.
Because of the time of day, the baths weren't empty this time, so they just washed off and went back to their rooms… room.
Back in their room, Cliff and Albel continued their banter—like they had all day. Fayt felt jealous and bothered by it at the same time. A disaster was looming. How could they joke and tease?
Fayt combed his hair, his back to them. He turned when he heard something loud, like something falling heavily on to the bed. Albel was laying on his back, Cliff on top of him. They had clothes on, but their clothes were barely on and certainly not covering anything. 'Sir Albel,' you're rather eager tonight.”
Albel nibbled on Cliff's ear. “Pleasure me,” he commanded.
“Yes, sir!”
Fayt's grip on the comb tightened. How? Just… how? They might be deleted at any moment… the Creator was an ever-present threat and they had to deal with that… and they were having sex? They were flirting? “What the hell?” Fayt demanded.
The other two looked at him, clearly confused. “Fayt?” Cliff wondered.
Albel reached a hand toward him. “Come join us.”
Fayt very nearly almost jumped in bed with them, but stopped himself. “How can you two do that right now? We could all die.”
Cliff sighed and sat up. “That's why we're doing it,” he said. “Trying to enjoy ourselves before we might not be able to.”
Fayt shivered. They might die. “But we could all die… And you want to have sex?”
Albel sat up, leaning against the wall. “Fayt. You've done nothing but push both of us away since you realized there was a crisis at hand.” He looked at him, quite seriously. “Come relax.” He smiled seductively. “I'll make sure you enjoy yourself.”
Tempting. Very tempting. Maybe they had a point. Maybe trying to relax would be good for him. He sighed and nodded. “Sure.” He stripped off his clothes and joined the other two in bed. Cliff already had an idea as to a position. He scooted to the edge of the bed, wetting his fingers with his saliva. He pulled Albel over to him, back to him. He slid his damp fingers over Albel, between his legs. A quick entrance with his fingers, twisting them sharply, working quickly. He removed his fingers and lifted the smaller man. He all but dropped him onto Cliff's member. Albel gasped and gave a sharp cry, his thighs tensed. Albel turned his head and kissed Cliff, moaning when Cliff began to move his hips. Fayt covered Albel's erection with his mouth, trying to lather him as much as possible. He tasted precum, and it excited him.
Cliff panted. “Fayt, now,” he gasped, leaning back a little, holding Albel in place. Fayt straddled the Elicoorian, face toward him. Slowly, he lowered himself onto him, grimacing a little and gasping. Albel moved his hips gently, trying to get him used to it. Truthfully, Fayt preferred Albel as to Cliff; he adjusted faster.
The blonde seme nipped Albel's earlobe, rubbing his thighs with his fingers. Albel had one hand on Cliff to support himself, and the other wrapped around Fayt's middle.
It was like they realized it all at once. The girls weren't here. The only other people here weren't really all that important. Those people had no one to tell that it would matter to them. They could be as loud as they wanted.
Albel lifted himself partway off of Cliff, all the way in to Fayt. Fayt shuddered in delight. Albel slid back down on to Cliff, flexing his hips again, but felt a little frustrated caught between their two bodies. The frustration didn't last long, because once Cliff decided that Fayt probably wouldn't fall on the floor, he ground in to Albel, strong enough to lift both of the other two. Fayt cried out when one of Cliff's movements caused Albel to pitch forward, pushing deeper in to him. Fayt's back arched. He moved his hips. He wondered what felt best for Albel, but the thought was lost when Cliff made the movement again.
A third movement caused Fayt to nearly fall out of Albel's sweat-slicked arms. Cliff quickly grabbed him, pulling all three of them back, on to the bed. Decisions, decisions… Another idea occurred. He slipped out of Albel. The other two almost didn't notice. Fayt sure as hell didn't. Looking at him, and listening to his moans and pants was delicious. Cliff put a hand to Albel's back, and lowered him on to his back with a hand to Fayt's back, pushing him down. Fayt glanced back at Cliff, then closed his eyes and cried out again as the Elicoorian tilted his lower body, jerking his hips quickly. Cliff lifted Albel's legs and rested his ankles on his shoulders.
Problem fixed
Cliff entered Albel. He kept a grip on one of his thighs and his hip, occasionally touching Fayt, tasting the sweat on his neck. The Klausian suddenly had a devious thought. He lifted Fayt in both hands, then pulled out almost all the way. He lifted Fayt almost completely off of Albel, then dropped him back on to him, at the same time, ramming in to Albel hard enough to knock his head against the headboard.
Albel's back arched and he screamed. His eyes were huge, and his breath came in ragged, heavy pants. “Oh… Again… Do it again!”
Fayt gave a sharp cry this time, but it was all but swallowed by Albel's second wail. Cliff wouldn't have thought Albel would be so wonderfully vocal in bed. But, hey, balance. He didn't talk much except to insult people normally. It only made sense that he should be a little more vocal sexually.
“Cliff, do it again!” Albel demanded.
Cliff smiled, kissing Fayt's neck, feeling his back against his chest as the Earthling writhed on top of Albel, the Klausian rocking gently in and out of him. “But you'll come if I do that again.”
“Do it again!” Albel pleaded.
Fayt's eyes opened to that, then he gave a sharp cry of pleasure and surprise when Cliff tweaked one of his nipples. Cliff was enjoying this; he wanted to hear Albel beg some more. He really liked it—more than he thought he might. Yes, they would have to do some fetish scene some time.
“What if I don't?” Cliff teased, hand encircling Fayt's swollen erection, his other hand massaging Albel's thigh.
“… Please?” Albel sighed breathily. He gasped sharply. “It felt so good…”
The smile that snaked across Cliff's face was sadistic. Fayt lifted his hips and slid down on Albel, hitting a place that made him wail—a strangled sound compared to the Elicoorian. But Fayt was used to choking off his louder noises. Cliff could feel Fayt's end nearing; he had been with him enough times to know. And if he heard Albel beg, he might just come soon too. “I want you to beg,” Cliff whispered.
Albel's lips tried to curl in to a sneer, but Cliff quickly jerked in to him, turning the sneer in to a loud moan instead. “Please?”
“More.”
“Cliff…”
The Klausian considered, then leaned forward. He slapped Albel—fairly gently compared to the kind of damage he could really do. “I said `more.'”
Albel moaned. “Hit me again…”
Fayt seemed to be aware of what was going on, but was too lost in his own euphoric pleasure to say anything about it. Cliff turned Fayt head with one hand, ignoring Albel for the time being aside from what he was currently doing to him. He kissed Fayt passionately. He opened one eye to look at Albel, who was seething with jealousy, and anger that Cliff wasn't obeying him.
“Going to…” Fayt gasped.
“I know,” Cliff whispered. He glanced back at Albel, lifted his palm, and slapped him across the face again. This time, his cheek was red from it. The Glyphian only moaned. “Aaal-beel…”
Fuck! Stop teasing me! But he was dying for the way that felt again. “Please do it again?” He moaned. “Please, damn it!”
Fayt was ready. Cliff shuddered. Yep, time to give in and reward Albel. He lifted Fayt, pulling out. Albel quivered. Cliff dropped Fayt and slammed in to Albel. The entire bed pitched forward. Albel hit his head hard against the headboard and didn't seem to notice in the least and they couldn't hear it over his wail of pleasure. Cliff would take that scream to his grave in fond memory.
Fayt moaned, leaning back against Cliff as he released, feeling Albel do the same inside him. Cliff kissed him, sagging from his own release. Albel had a two-minute long orgasm. Fayt shivered and moaned throughout the whole thing. Cliff was actually very pleased with himself, massaging his thighs, running his hands over his hips as he did it.
He pulled Fayt off of Albel and set him down. Cliff ran a hand through his sweaty, disheveled hair. Why hadn't they done this before their bath? He stretched and climbed out of bed. His legs were a little wobbly. He straightened. He hadn't felt that way in a good long time; it felt wonderful.
“Is anyone else thirsty?” he asked as he pulled his pants on.
Fayt nodded, as if in a daze. “Yeah.”
Cliff's gaze shifted to Albel. Albel raised a finger, but that was all. Cliff left to go get them some water. Fayt felt unexpectedly very sleepy. Semen ran down his thighs. Maybe he should take a quick trip to the baths before he went to bed. But he felt no inclination whatsoever to get up.
Albel hadn't moved. Fayt knew that, despite how hard he had hit his head, he wasn't unconscious, so it was probably more from exhaustion. He wanted to open the window; it was suddenly very stuffy in here. He stood on shaky legs. He thought he might fall. He sat back down and stretched, wriggling his toes. He stood again, one hand against the wall. He walked leaning against the wall to the window. He pushed it open and fell in to the other, clean bed.
Cliff came back in with a pitcher and cups. He had a bucket of warm water too. He served everyone a cup of water. Fayt gulped it down. Albel stared at it, unable to convince his body to move. Cliff drank a large gulp and set the cup on the table. He undressed again and washed the sweat from his body. He walked over to Fayt and handed him a wet cloth. Fayt gratefully took it and cleaned himself off, having to re-dunk the cloth a few times. He fell back in to bed, eyes closed.
Cliff walked over to Albel and poked him in the side. No reaction. He leaned over him with the intent of pushing the hair out of his face. Albel's arms wrapped around his middle and brought him down to him. Albel kissed him fiercely, passionately. Heat rose. They broke apart. Cliff blinked in surprise. The other let go of him and partway sat up, very slowly. He took a long, deep breath and pushed the hair off of his face. He reached to the bucket of water, grabbing the last towel. Satisfied that he was moving now, Cliff sat down in the chair, stretching out his limbs.
Fayt was already asleep. Cliff stood up and dressed from the waist down with the intention of going to the other room to sleep. He looked up to say “goodnight” to Albel, but the other was curled up asleep already. He would be tired though. Two-minute long orgasm. I'm a little jealous. But he was pleased with himself all the same.
He suddenly remembered how hard Albel had hit his head. “Not good,” he said to himself. He walked over to him and pinched the other's nostrils shut. Albel suddenly snorted, his eyes snapped open, and he sat up.
“What in hell are you doing?” he snapped.
Cliff frowned at him. “You should know better than to go to sleep after hitting your head that hard. You might have a concussion. You need to stay awake for a couple hours.”
Albel pursed his lips indignantly. “Fine.” He paused, considering, for a moment. He got up and started pulling on his clothes. “Come with me to the pub then.”
“I can't believe you're going drinking with a possible concussion.”
“Are you coming or not?”
“Sure thing.” Cliff glanced at Fayt. “Should I wake the kid?”
“No,” Albel said. “There's something I wanted to talk to you about.”
Cliff wasn't certain that he liked the sound of that. Kid's probably not much of a drinker anyway.” He pulled on the rest of his clothes and followed the swordsman out the door. While he was dying of curiosity, he restrained himself until they were seated at the pub with their drinks.
“So, what were you going to say?” Cliff asked, taking a sip of his alcoholic beverage.
“Ah, that.” He hesitated, but only momentarily. “A while ago, Fayt asked me something.”
Ah, that explained why he wanted to leave Fayt behind. “Right. What about?”
Albel looked over the rim of his glass at the blonde. “He asked me…” He lowered his voice in case anyone might be listening. They could be, but Albel had chosen to sit as far away as possible, and the Aquarians shrunk away from him in fear anyway. 'What happens if I fall in love with either of you?'” Cliff was dumbstruck. The Glyphian raised an eyebrow at the expression on Cliff's face. “Precisely.”
Cliff suddenly understood why Albel had been semi-distancing himself from Fayt recently. He might do the same. “Fayt's still a kid,” the Klausian conceded. “He probably can't tell the difference between love and lust yet. Doesn't seem like he thinks that way right now, but it may be a problem later on.” He took another sip from his glass. “How long ago?”
“Before we reached Styx on that ship.”
“Oh.” Cliff was a little annoyed that Albel hadn't spoken up sooner. Perhaps we should make certain that there is a clear distinction between sex and love for him.”
Albel shot a bar patron who was trying to lip read a frosty scowl. The man turned around abruptly. The Glyphian looked back at Cliff. “Any ideas?”
Cliff sighed. “Not now, no.” He glanced around the pub briefly. “But I've got a hunch the kid won't be popping the `l-word' any time soon.”
“Why do you say that?”
Cliff smiled sardonically. “What'd you do when he said that?”
Albel blinked. “I sent him to his room.”
He nodded. “Good. That'll help.” He took a long drink of the beer. “We just have to make sure that he doesn't develop any emotional attachments to either of us—besides friendship, I mean.” That shouldn't betoohard for you.
Albel sighed. That may be more difficult than it sounded, especially if they continued having sex. The closeness of such contact often confused the emotions. But outside the bedroom, he could make sure that Fayt knew that there was nothing between them but sex. “Mm,” he agreed.
 
In the morning, they had a quick breakfast and disembarked for Aquios.
Fayt yawned, still feeling tired. He really wanted a good, long twelve-hour, uninterrupted sleep with no extra bodies in bed. Maybe after this was over, he would finally get the kind of rest he craved.
Albel felt fantastic and was even almost pleasant to be around. He even referred to Fayt and Cliff by their names most of the time instead of his usual derogatory terms for them. Cliff made a mental note to make sure that Albel got laid frequently if it made him this amiable.
“Albel, I have a question for you,” Cliff said.
“Hm?”
“Before we had sex, when was the last time you got laid?”
Albel paused, trying to remember the last time he had found someone worthy and simultaneously attractive enough to bed. “Ah…”
“If you have to think about it, then it must be quite a while.” Cliff nodded thoughtfully. “That explains it.”
“What?” Fayt wondered.
Cliff jerked a thumb in the Glyphian's direction. “Why he was such a jackass and suddenly he's being so agreeable.”
“What does that explain?” Fayt said, not quite getting it. But he wouldn't. Cliff had gone an extended period of time without having sex before—deep space did that sometimes. He had been angry and testy too. Fayt, though, being that he hadn't been deprived of it for long periods of time yet, wouldn't get it.
“You'll understand one day,” Cliff told him. The blonde glanced back at Albel. “Makes me wonder what he's like when he's completely sexually satisfied.” Albel pretended not to hear him.
When they arrived at Aquios, Nel had joined the party after speaking with Maria and Sophia. This put a damper on Albel's mood, just enough so that no one noticed that his attitude had changed since the day before.
The group headed to Kirlsa again to get back to Gemity in the 4D world. So much back-and-forth and to-and-fro…
On the way back to the Fourth Dimension, Fayt was awarded a 1/1 bunny for completing a map. “Hey, we can sell this for a lot of Fol!” Fayt said, quite pleased.
“But it makes us so slow,” Sophia complained. Maria might as well not move. Even Nel and Albel, usually the two fastest characters, were slowed down considerably and they didn't have enough Bunny Shoes to give to everyone.
“Get rid of it!” Cliff demanded.
Fayt gripped the bunny tightly. “No! We can make a lot of money off of it!”
“But, Fayt, I can't run away from the enemies,” Sophia whined.
“I can't even move,” Maria said flatly.
“At this rate, we'll never make it to the next town--let alone to a shop,” Nel pointed out. “Just throw it away.”
But Fayt was thinking of all the things he could buy with the money he sold from the 1/1 bunny. A new sword would be really nice about now. “But… the Fol…”
“Get rid of it, worm!” Albel yelled and hurled himself through the air at Fayt. Fayt yelped in surprise when he hit him in a flying tackle, knocking him to the ground with Albel on top, all of it in slow-motion because they couldn't move very quickly with the 1/1 bunny. Fayt rolled on to his stomach, hiding the extremely heavy bunny underneath himself. Albel reached under Fayt and simultaneously tried to pull him off of it with his other hand.
“Albel! No! C'mon! The Fol…!”
“Shut up, maggot!”
After several minutes of wrestling, Fayt screaming and pleading with Albel to be reasonable (not happening), Albel jabbed Fayt in the neck. The Earthling gasped and his grip on the bunny relaxed enough for the Elicoorian to rip it from his grasp. Fayt reached desperately for the hard-earned scale bunny, but Albel dashed away from him. He handed it to Cliff. The Klausian hurled the bunny through the air as far as he could. It landed completely out of sight. Fayt glared at the other two dejectedly.
Sophia handed Maria fifty Fol.
Once they got back to Gemity, they discussed what they should do. The obvious path was to head to the Sphere Company, the company that developed their universe, the Eternal Sphere. It was located in a place called “The Lost City” and access there, they discovered once they reached the transporter, was extremely limited and they weren't allowed in.
Cliff and Maria decided that the best way through, in that case, was brute force. Before they could enact their plan, though, the station attendant found them.
The station attendant said, “Ah, there you are!”
Fayt frowned. “Huh?” He was worried that they had been overheard. Apparently, this was not the case.
“I just got word from the Lost City. You've been given access privileges.
How disturbingly convenient, and the group was not without suspicion, and knew very well that it was probably a trap, and an easy ambush. The people there probably knew what they were up to. Still, they had to go. They took the Space Time Station to the Sphere Company.