Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / X-Men Fan Fiction ❯ Marvel vs.Capcom vs. Sonic ❯ Main event ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The ones not mine are either owned by Capcom or Marvel
 
As Eggman stared down Dr.Wilie the large Dr pushed him down with authority as he laughed "punity little man!" Dr.Wilie quickly summoned Cutsman but was easily cut down by an E-2000 egg robo "no not Cutsman!!" he screamed as Ivo knocked him down this time his face was in the mud as every one laughed he lifted him up threw him so hard he left a dent in a tree he rushed to him and sat on him.
 
(R-I-P Earthquake yes he sadly died this week so in memory of him Eggman uses his finishing move)
 
He had poor Dr.Wilie in a bear hug as he rammed him into the tree. Molly asks him to stop but he looks all hard and yells "I'll stop when I'm ready after 5 min and blood pouring out of his mouth Eggman stops as he smiles. Just then another fat Dr with a white beard and white hair smoking a crack pipe "why did you hurt him why!!!" "because I felt like it!!" as Eggman raised his left hand and slapped him tot eh ground with such force he wasn't moving!
 
A young boy in blue with a blaster for an arm with a young blond girl in a short red dress with a green bow in her hair come riding a red robot dog (Mega Man, Roll and Rush) "Dr Light!!" the boy screamed as Eggman fled "this time I let you live but the next time we meet you won't be so lucky!" "You!" he point to C.T. "why did you let him hurt Dr.Light" C.T. mocks him by flapping his lips Mega Man blasts him C.T. just smiled as he punched Mega Man in the mouth so hard a black substance came out (oil) Mega the girl screamed "the dog growled as he morphed into a hover board "chill" Lunar read him down as he removed a gattling gun and blasted "yipe" Rush fell down in pieces Roll ran to him crying as his lifeless body lay scattered.
 
 
"You bastards!!! first you hurt Dr. Wilie then Dr.Light now Rush!!!" Dr. Light was getting up a Shadow carelessly shot him as he lay dying "Rock,Roll avenge me my children!" and he died "nooooooooooooooooooooooo!" tears fell from his eyes "now I kill you hedgehog!!!" "Chaos Control!" every one but Amy, Lunar C.T. and Molly remain. "You want him you have to get thru us!"
 
 
Mega Man went into hyper `mode and blasted at will C.T. just stood there as he ripped off his arms Mega man fell down sparks flying everywhere as he lay dying C.T. was stealing his parts and striping him "just leaves the robots alone!!" hissed Amy "no you murderer!!!" cried Roll Molly just pointed at her as she fell to her knees crying Molly raised her hand and slapped her "oh not again!" yelled Amy as Molly was manhandling the little girl robot she threw her up as she landed she held her dress down Molly gave here super kick C.T. now bored as Molly was in full control as he revived Mega Man "you really are desperate" Lunar said in disgust As Mega Man fought bravely he was getting his ass kicked so was Roll "yeah home boy killed your father but I can bring him back!" C.T. snapped his fingers Dr.Light rose he snapped then again he dropped dead "Mega Many now enraged "who gave you the right to play god?" "Leah did!" Mega Man collapses so does Roll as Shadow and the rest come back C.T. now annoyed "gee thanks a lot for killing the messenger" "hey it was an accident" Lunar said "he's right."
 
Just then a trio of Capcom stars show up(Styder Hyru, Jin, Captain Commando)
 
A ninja in blue with a red mask a swordsman in white with a huge robot and a singer with a guitar the guitar said something as he turned into Captain Commando
 
 
"So you want to pick on kids pick on us!" said Styder as 2 orbs surround him as he pulls out a sword "we need \Diablon power now Lunar turns back into powered Lunar as Diablon comes out of nowhere he jumps up into the giant robot "ok who goes first" Lunar said inside the robot Jin quickly summons his Blodia BX-O2 now the 2 titan mechs are now staring face to face..
just then a baby in a mech walker along side another ninja and a mummy (Capt,Baby,Mummy,Ninja) "Let me get them all!" smiled Shadow "don't get cocky" replied Sonic "your one to talk faker!" temma Shaodw jumped into the air and unleashed a series of blasts as he lands "Chaos Blast!" he instantly destroyed the walker as the baby fell out crying "you wont get away with this" oh but I have" "Captain sword" "Chaos Control!!" as Captain Commando released the sword Shadow used Chaos Control quickly ran toward him punched him in the gut and gave him around house kick tot eh face as he fell down "man where did your cousin meet this guy" said Fort as he pulled out a sword he then ran to Shadow's side as Styder ran to the Captain's "so bat you think you can challenge me ha!" "on-guard" as they clash fort has the upper hand trained like Rouge and Bleu Fort flies upward then down he stops points as Styder looks "slice" Fort cuts him wide open as he fall holding his gut. "Hehehe that was fun mon ami!"
 
(A/N:damn Captain Commando & Cogot their asses kicked Styder Hyru ass Kicked Mega Man &; Cogot their ass kicked all that's left is the dark stalkers and marvel looks like Sonic's team has the upper hand now lets get it on!)
Jin released the Blodia cannon but it was useless as Lunar has the shields up "anti matter cannon fire Jin countered and delivered a massive punch to Dibablon Lunar was stunned but went to work as the 2 fight nasty the robots are both damaged badly when all hope seems lost the Robots both shut down as the pilots leave Jin now acting cocky blasted off his armor wearing only a thong his armor returned as he stripped again this time rubbing his back with a towel turning red then on fire Lunar punched him in the jaw however he fell back as sparks came from his left face he fell down "w-what did you do to me?" "my machinery is superior to yours tin man" Jin offered his hand to help him up Lunar retuned to normal the x-men and Street Fighter stood watch in awe as Lunar was defeated Just then a girl ina mech walker showed up with a bunch of serve bots (Tron-Bonn)
 
(A/N: Tails and Lunar are dogs so they have the upper hand)
 
"hahaha little girl you are going to get in if you don't back off" said Akuma Lunar growler as he started barking at her she screams as she hid Tails got on all fours ready to pounce C.T. Grabbed him by the collar and said "sick em!!" Tails jumped in the air flying grabbed her as she cried and feared for her life. He dropped her Lunar caught her as he barked at her he dropped her as she ran off sobbing jumped into her mech and flew off.
 
Lunar, Tails what is wrong with you acting like animals!?" Molly said angry "calm down" Fort said "well we got to get going" said Cyclops the x-men and street fighters all left as did the other heroes only Sonic and co were left "now what?" said Randy " New York City" "new York City!!" every one screamed in unison "yes the target is there." "Chaos Control!" they all leave
 
------Elders of the Universe Consulate------
 
Leah is with Chaos Zero as others are debating how to stop them all of a sudden Thanos and Apocalypses arrive Leah quickly morphs into a super being long white boots long white gloves a white cape white body suit (underwear) in armor her hair tied back a long staff she threw a beam at Chaos he turned into Perfect Chaos as the others flee
Next Ch find out what happens