Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Street Fighter II Victory Fan Fiction ❯ Street Fighter - Another Story... ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Prologue

"FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!" the crowd chanted.

Ryu stood there in his usual fighting stance. His body was scrapped all over and blood leeked out of his injuries. But his opponent was beat up worse.

"It's time to finish this..." Ryu said slightly panting.

His opponent watched him with confusion as he bent down slightly and pulled back his fist.

"Shoryuken!!" Ryu yelled.

Ryu's fist hit hard under the opponent's jaw and he went flying out of the fighting square.

"HE WON!! HE WON!!" the crowd yelled.

Some people cheered and some were angry. Bets were won and lost. But Ryu didn't care. He grabbed his things and left the area for his flight to Cambodia.

"Hey dude... Take care man... It was cool having you around for a while."

"Yeah... Maybe we'll meet again some day my friend... Bye." Ryu bid good-bye to a man that took care of him while he was in Seoul.

Ryu was a student of the Shotokan school of karate with Ken. When they went their seperate ways, Ryu continued to train himself and learn the true way of the warrior. It has been 2 years since he had seen or heard from his best friend... Since they've defeated Bison... But for some reason, it still felt like he couldn't relax... Like there was still something happening... But he thought to himself that he was probably still shaken by the fight. And so... He continues to journey...