Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Street Fighter II Victory Fan Fiction ❯ Street Fighter - Another Story... ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 01

"We have arrived at Cambodia... Please board the plane in a safe manner..." the announcer spoke.

Ryu got off the plane and walked out of the crowded area observing the conditions and atmosphere around him. I should be able to get some good opponents around here... Ryu thought.

Profile
Name: Ryu
Age: 20
Fav Attacks: Shoryuken, Senpuu Kyaku, Hadouken

**BANG**

Ryu turned around to see a little boy on the floor.

"Ouch..." the moaned.

"Hey boy... I'm sorry, here... Let me help you up." Ryu bent down and put out a hand to him.

The little boy looked frightened at first but slowly took hold of Ryu's hand and got up.

"Thanks..." he said quietly and ran away.

"Uh... No problems..." Ryu blinked at what just happened and kept walking.


~*~*~*~*~*~


Ryu, being as hard working as he was, rented out a poorly sheltered but cheap room and went out to train on a cliff near by.

"Senpuu kyaku!!" Ryu yelled.

Ryu jumped high off the ground and spun a hard kick into the tree making it rain lightly of fresh green leaves.

"Hhhaaaa!!"

The few moments that Ryu was in the air, he landed a few kicks and sprung off the tree flipping backwards and landing on his feet. Once his feet hit the ground, Ryu charge up and threw combos into the big tree.

"Shoryuken!!" Ryu yelled out.

Blue flames wrapped around his fist and surrounded his body as he reached the ground. He drew his hands back and concentrated his ki.

"Hadouken!!" Ryu released his ki.

Pushing his palms forward with all his might and aimed into the sky. The blue flames slowly disappeared and became one with the skies...


~*~*~*~*~*~


"Who...? Is this fighter...? How is it possible...? He knows the Hadouken..." a man observed Ryu with interest from a high tree.

He continued to watch Ryu throw combos into thin air perform his special techniques.

"Shadowloo will definitely be after him..." he said to himself.

He was amazed at how swift the movements of Ryu's style was that he forgot what he was supposed to be doing and was lost in a gaze. He moves very beautifully... The man thought.


~*~*~*~*~*~


Ryu stopped to take a break and sat under the tree he was training with. He sat there and glanced over at his water bottle over the opposite side of him. Slowly, he got up and dragged his tired body to his bottle of water.

"So thirsty..." Ryu said quietly to himself.

Ryu slowly took hold of the drink bottle and took off the lid.

"Cheers..." he said to himself.

The rim of the bottle was at his lip.

**SMASH**

The bottle was all wrecked and all the water in his bottle was spilled on the ground. Ryu sat there not knowing what had happened. He saw a pair of high heel boots and dark purple hair. Slowly looking his way up to see a grey uniform cut into a different style showing the girl's stomach and a short skirt with a red tie. Finally reaching her face seeing her deep, thin and fuchsia eyes under her long hair which slightly covered her sword.

"Who are you?" Ryu asked.

"..."

"Well...? You didn't want me to drink that for a reason right?" Ryu asked again.

She slowly brang up her right hand and took hold of her sword. Ryu watched her cautiously.

"What's wrong? Bad first impression? If this is your land I'm training on, I'm sorry." Ryu said.

"..."

"What's wrong? can't you talk?"

**SLASH**

Ryu's eyes widened as he felt the ki in her body. It's endless... He felt himself shake as the big tree behind him started to fall of the cliff.