Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Street Fighter II Victory Fan Fiction ❯ Street Fighter - Another Story... ❯ Chapter 02 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 02

"H-how did you do that...?" Ryu slowly turned his gaze back to the girl in front of him.

Her eyes glowed pink. So inhuman... Ryu thought. He felt like he couldn't move. He was frozen in the spot. The intensity of her power paralyzed him. But she suddenly closed her eyes and dropped her hands slowly at her side in complete silence letting the sound of wind calm thinks down. Was she going to let him go? Ryu wondered. So he was about to get up on his feet until she swiftly pointed her sword right in the middle of his eyes almost touching his skin. Once again, Ryu froze.

"Come with me." She said.

Ryu looked at her confused. Her eyes were still closed.

"Why?"

"You have great potential... You can help us... Help master Dusk..." she said.

"Huh? You need help? You look pretty strong to me." Ryu said sarcastically forgetting that the sword was right in front of his face.

She slightly cut the side of his forehead only enough to let out a drip of blood to run down the side of his face mixing with his sweat. Ryu felt the little piercing and it stung. The girl put lowered her sword once again and looked at Ryu with her deep emotionless eyes.

"Come obediently if you don't want to get hurt." She said simply.

Ryu took the chance to jump back and on his feet the moment she lowered her sword.

"Tell me what you want!" Ryu said.

The girl placed her sword back into it's belt and stepped forward. Her eyes started to glow it's pink colour once again.

"You're making this a lot harder for yourself by resisting..."

She ran up and threw a punch aiming for his chest but Ryu crossed his arms over them in guard and tumbled back.

"What are you doing?!" Ryu coughed.

He got back up quickly and threw a kick into the side of her head but she put her arm up as a guard using her other arm to grab his leg and tossed him aside.

"Y-you're not human..." Ryu choked out.

During this whole time, she never panicked and spoke very little words. No way... This is unreal... She's even stronger than Bison... Ryu thought.

"Wrong..." she said.

She suddenly stopped attacking and her eyes filled with hatred. Ryu felt very confused. It was just an expression of words.

"Huh?" Ryu asked.

"I was once..." she trailed off as her eyes went soft.

Ryu watched her gestures... As elegant as the wind...

Once again her eyes became dangerous. Without hesitation, she punched him in the jaw with no warning. Ryu fell back and before he even tried to get up, she was holding the sword right to his face again.

"It'll all be over soon..." she said emotionlessly.

Ryu closed his eyes. So I'm going to die like this huh...? Sayonara Ken... Ryu thought.

"Kire... Uindo..." she said.

Wind started to circle them lightly. Soon getting stronger. W-what... What technique is this? Kire Uindo? She uses wind based attacks! That's why she's so fast! Ryu finally figured. But it was too late. The wind started slicing his body and he screamed in agony to the wind slicing his body and blowing the opened cuts. Slicing his jaw to his arms and chest. Getting him everywhere except for the throat. She wasn't trying to kill him he realized.

**BANG**

The girl was kicked to the side and didn't move. The wind stopped blowing. Ryu almost collapsed but felt a hand grab him by his gi collar roughly and looked up expecting to see her. But instead he saw mean looking face with a scare over his eye. He saw short green hair. Everything went black before he could see the rest of the person who just stopped the girl from torturing him.