Sukisho Fan Fiction ❯ The misunderstanding ❯ The misunderstanding ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
“Ren-Chan, look how the sunsets. Isn’t it beautiful?’’ Gaku said hugging Shiina . “ Yes it is “ Shiina spoke “ Very pretty “ . “ But not as pretty as you my hime “ as Gaku said this Shiina turned red. “ Ah , my hime is blushing “ Gaku told and kissed Shiina, Their kiss was long and gentle. Their tongues battled for supremacy but ultimately Gaku won the battle and explored Shiina’s mouth “ Let’s go or we would be late “ said Shiina and both of them left .

The next day in the chemistry period Gaku was explaining some properties of Carbon when suddenly Sei shouted “ Suki da , Fuuta “ . Kitamaru’ s face turned into the color of his hair. Gaku though happy just told “ Hashiba , meet me after class. Kitamaru and Shiina , you two come also. “ The entire class was deadly still. Some wondered ‘ Why bring Shiina ? Maybe because he is their friend. ‘



At break Gaku let the three boys enter. Before he spoke he quickly closed the door and hugged Shiina in one hand , the latter put his head in his chest and looked up at his lover . Gaku grinned and pointed a finger at Kitamaru and Sei and told “ Congrats guys , but Sei-kun did you have to tell it in class, Both of you look good together and don’t confess love in teaching hours. Got it? “ “ Hai” said the new couple . Gaku continued “ And also tell I scolded you two and Ren-Chan was asked to come just to control the..” He kissed Shiina and continued “ Good , now go up to class and Ren honey , we are going out on a date today.” “ Hai dear “ said Shiina and the three left for class.


The next class was maths where the teacher was Sora-Sensei and also Sei’ s nii-san ( older brother ). Both resembled each other a lot. Sei as usual looked bored in maths class and Sora Hashiba got a chance to bully his baby brother and said “ Se . you are expected to pay more attention in class. Do not let some distraction get you. What do you say Kitamaru ? “ . At this Sei and Kitamaru blushed and the entire class laughed , all knew the brotherly jest between Sei and Sora.

At lunch Shiina for some reason quickly slipped from school on the pretence that he had to leave early , he got the permission from Gaku-sensei of course , and Gaku too left early . Except for Sora , Sei and Kitamaru , no one knew the fact of their togetherness. The brothers grinned at them and Kitamaru added a wink as they left school hand in hand.


They went for a walk hand in hand and conversed , which Gaku started “ Ren-Chan look at the roses. They look lovely with red petals but nothing compared to your beauty. “ . They went to a restaurant nearby where they had a meal and both of them returned home.

Shiina spoke now “ Gaku , I need to tell you something “ “ What is it Ren-Chan ?” Gaku asked to which Shiina replied “ I …uh…well you see… um.. What do I mean to you ?” Gaku was a bit taken aback by the question but he just jokingly told him “ A very special friend “ . Shiina was shocked he simply said “ OK “ and left for home .

He was down. He simply thought ‘Am I just his very special friend ? Nothing more not even his beloved . Does he not love me anymore? ‘ Before he could think tears were already rolling down his cheek ‘ Gaku, my Gaku , am I that a bad lover to you. Am I just a toy to play with ‘ . He remembered the time when Gaku whispered him “ Suki da ” .

They next day Sei and Kitamaru noticed that Shiina was a bit down. Sei being his best friend asked “ What’s the matter Ren ? You seem a bit down” Shiina simply said “ Nothing “ but before Sei could persist Shiina , Kitamaru gave him a ‘Don’t persist ‘ look which Shiina clearly understood and he gave a small nod. “ Gaku , I asked him what I meant to him and all he said was a very special friend..a friend not his lover or soul mate .” Shiina told softly and cried . “ Oh Ren, I am sure he was just joking. “ Kitamaru told the sobbing boy and gave Sei ‘Go tell your brother about this ‘ look and Sei did what he was told “ That’s why Ren is so upset nii-san “ Sei told Sora and the older Hashiba replied “ Don’t worry all would be fine “.


During the lunch hours Sora went up to Gaku and told “ Shiina is very depressed of the fact that u think him to be his friend not his lover “ . Gaku answered “ WHAT it was just a jock . I can’t believe my hime took it too seriously. I got to do something. “ " You should and fast “ answered Sora.
During the chemistry class Gaku noticed that Shiina only looked at the book not towards him and if he did it was full of painful expression. After school Gaku thought ‘ Did he seriously believed me ? Of course he would he is my lover but it was just a joke. OH GOD , can’t he understand I joked with him . He takes things too much to his heart and ends up getting hurt. What do I do ? If I simply tell him I joked he would get mad at me. What do I do ? ‘ HE signed and entered his house thinking ‘ Let me calm down and think properly. I will tell him it was a joke. ‘

The very next day during lunch hours he requested Shiina to visit him at home and so he did. ‘ I wonder what Gaku would tell me ‘ Shiina thought . As Gaku opened the door Shiina looked down and Gaku told him, “ Look Ren-Chan , I was only joking with you , you are my lover not my very special friend so don’t be so depressed my love “ “ Yeah , as if I don’t know that you are lying . I told you seriously and you JOKE WITH ME ?? “ Tears gather up in Shiina’s eyes “ WHAT AM I TO YOU ? JUST A SPECIAL FRIEND……. A FRIEND…. A TOY AT LOVE GANE “ Shiina broke down in tears now. ‘ Oh no Ren took it too much to his heart ‘ He quickly hugged Shiina , whose tears were rolling down his cheeks and sobbed at Gaku’s chest. – Letting out all the pain, sorrow and misery inside him . He felt a great burden inside him taken away. But did Shiina trust Gaku – the answer to that question Ren Shiina can only answer .

As Gaku hugged him he felt something warm inside his heart ‘ What is this feeling ? ‘ thought Shiina and looked at Gaku to find him crying also . Gaku sobbed and said “ I truly love you Ren-Chan , please believe me “ . Shiina clearly understood that Gaku really loved him or someone so happy like him would cry ? Shiina gave Gaku a kiss to assure that he believed him . Gaku was shocked first but kissed back. After the kissing both looked out of the window and saw the sun set. Gaku told “ Ren-Chan look how the sun sets , beautiful ne ? “ “ Hai “ replied Shiina but Gaku told “ Not as beautiful , delicate and soft like you , my Ren-Chan “ And they kissed once again near the departing rays of the sun.

OWARI
( review plz )