Sukisho Fan Fiction ❯ True Romance ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]
Song -- Wherever you are by Laava ( Play this song and read my story )


A blue haired and eyedboy of 17 was feeling very restless. SeiHashiba told to himself ' I have to tell someone.. but who ? I know nii-san andnee-san will be the onces ' and he went to them and said " Nee-san ,nii-san may I tell you something ". Sora Hashiba an young man of 25 withblue hair and eyes told " Hai , little bro what is it ? ".  "Well , I love a boy from my class and I don't know how to tell him.. Help me please " He said with folded hand. Sora told " Its Ren Shiina ?? eh little bro ". Sei blushed at the very name of his crush and said " HAI " . This time his other  nii-san or rather his brother-in-law , Nao , a pink haired and eyed man of 25 spoke " It reminds me of the time when Sora and I fell in love and became lovers. We where in same class you know.. Well bro what does he like ? " " Well he is quite and shy and scolds mewhen I act immature.." Sei told.. Sora laughed and said" Reminds me of my husband ... well yes both Nao-chan and Ren-chan have similar personality like we brothers . I know he islike Nao-chanI teach him  maths along with hishopeful future boyfriend".  Nao gently told " Well I would advice you to give him a card expressing your love and you have to make it Sei-kun.. No buying cards.. ok you may give him some flowers but my advice .. give him a card expressing your love and write his name in his favorite colour which is ... " Sei completed thesentence " Purple ". This time Sora spoke " Well one more thing gifts don't buy love but devotion , trust and sacrifice brings it ".. Sei told " DOMO ARIGATO ".. Nao spoke " Just helping my bro when he needs advice... What kind of a brotherwould I be if I not help my bro when in need "." Hai, Hai that includes me too " Sora said... Sei went and took a paper and wrotehis love for him. The card was really simple. It simple said " My dear Ren, it is true you have been named but you are far more beautiful than a lotus. I always thought a rose had thorns but you proved me wrong.. you are a thorn less bara... You are beautiful , gentle, lovely , caring nice...Well all I want to say is that Suki da.. My Ren..." .

" Well good luck ototo " Sora said and Nao just smiled and said" Pure love is always rewarded one day... remember that " 1 hr later both the brothers left for school . As Sei entered his classroom the first person he saw was his RenShiina ,a blond-brownish haired boy  with deep blue - violet eyes . He looked up andsaid "Ohayou gozaimasu Sei ". " Ren um this card I made it for you " Sei said and handed the card to him.  Ren was surprised . He thought ' Well its not my birthday nor is its Sora-san or Nao-san's anniversary. I wonder what it is.' He with great curiosity open the letter and was shocked. Sei told " I understand if you do not want to be my friend anymore ".." I don't know what to say " said Ren with difficulty. Sei spoke " Ren you may avoid me but please don't hate me ". " No Sei , I don't hate you nor I will . I am simply wondering if it is a dream. Well if it is a dream then please don't wake me up. The truth is Sei-kun I would love to be your Kanojo " Ren said softly yet with a lot of meaning. " I loved you Sei for a long time yet Ihad no courage to tell you, I was a coward and afraid to tell you but I fear nomore than. Sei-kun.. Suki da. " Sei's eye widened and he smiled "Well my lovely Ren-chan " He was interrupted as Sora Hashiba entered andtold " Wellstudents off to your seats and don't grumble as we will have 30 mins extra maths class as the history teacher is sick.. " He was explaining a problem when he saw Seiwas not paying enough attention. He simply told " Well Sei , my koukousei, can you help me with this little problem " . Sei gave his brother adeath glare and thought ' If looks could kill I would not be facing such ahumiliation ' but told " Hai Sensei " . Sei however could not solvethe problem. Sora called " Well Sei, a little attention does no harm Ibelieve ... Well Ren can you help your yujin " . He said " yujin " with a little stress ." Haisensei " Ren told and quickly solved the problem. Sora said " Well excellent job Shiina-Chan and Hashiba-Kun learn something from him ." . The rest of the class houes went well.

2pm the school got over and Sei asked Rento come to his house . Ren of course agreed. And Sora , Nao , Sei and Ren washaving a family meal when Nao said " You two make a really good couple" addressing Ren and Sei. Ren blushed and told softly . " Thank youNao-San ". Nao said " Its not Nao-san its nii-san got it , Ototo". " Hai nii-san "  Ren said . Sora told " And you can call me nii-chan ". Ren replied " Hai ". Sei bursted out " Icall you two nii-san and nii-san but why will he tell you nii-san and nii-chan " . Sora told " Well he is smarter than you " " But ? " Nao gave him a angry look and he kept his mouth shut. Few minutes later Sora accompanied Ren back to his home and returned home. He told his brother angrily " You where so very rude to him, I told him to use chan toshow closeness you know. He may feelvery hurt and hurting your boyfriend on the very first day is wrong " . Nao told " Hai ". Sei felt a little guilty and called Ren and said " Ren-Chan I behaved selfishly in the meal . I am so sorry ". Ren replied " I am not hurt my koibito as you behaved immaturely like you always do ". Sei spoke happily " I know my Ren would nevermind " . Meanwhile Nao told his  husband " Well Sora-kun Sei is a lot like you, You behaved the same way as he did today ". Sora told his husband " I am glad you did not mention it. Well Sei-kun and Ren-Chan are exactly like us." " Hai,dear,Hai ' said Nao softly." But it is only the beginning of their relationship - Only the start who know what lies in their journey. Whether it will be successful or not '' Sora did not want to accept what his husband spoke but he knew it was the truth, He said " Pure love never dies but is this the pure love between them orjust an teenage infatuation. Only time will tell " . Nao spoke " Right honey and it is up to us to guide them." he paused and continued "We are just getting worried a bittoo much.." " Yes" agreed Sora and continued " I had such a serious talk that I am hungryalready ". Nao told himself ' Love grows but boy's don’t. '.

The next day school as usualbeganaround 8 am and a usual picture wesee in the school campus.. Friends talking and laughing , teachers discussingon the exam papers or about some school matters and couples hold hands orpresenting some gifts. Ren and Sei where one such a couple both holding theirhands and discussing about the latest news..... At 8:30 am Sora came andannounced " NEXT WEEK IS SCHOOL FESTIVAL AND THIS CLASS WILL BE DOING ASKIT........CALLED THE PRINCE AND PRINCESS " . He told his students thatit was a skit about a handsomeprinceand a beautiful princess . The royal couple would be separated due to an invitationbut they will again reunite and marry.. He put in for the audition.... and 3hrs later he said " PRINCE HANSAMU IS SEI HASHIBA ANDPRINCESS UTSUKUSHII IS REN SHIINA ". The other students where given their respective parts. The next day preparation was going on.. All where busy very busy.. That day school got over at 12pm and SeiAnd Ren went to Ren's home. In his home Sei was busy sitting in the sofa whileRen brought some cookies and a glass of coke. Ren put his head on his lover'sshoulder and said " It was really a tiresome day.. I am completely exhausted" Sei put a hand on his shoulder and began to stroke his hair and said" Hai, kawaii hime " ." Hey , I am not a hime " Ren told but Sei countered " You are to me " Ren told " Yeah . right ". They began to laugh.Ren went to wash the dishes and Sei followed him. Ren playfully took some water and splashed it on his shirt. Ren began to laugh seeing Sei funny face while the latter told " You think its funny ," and he took 2 water bottle andthrew the water on him making him completely drenched. Now Sei laughed. And told " Revenge, my dear , is sweet " saying so he took Ren's chin and made her face him.. He blushed as he saw the distance between their faces where closing and both shared their first kiss . Ren was completely red and said " Well Sei I never knewyou where such a good kisser " , Sei just told " Me a good kisser ? Then you are a great kisser " and both began to laugh again.. Sei told some time later after they cleaned the dishes and the water '' Ren-Chan my love I will go home now see you soon ", " Hai , dear " Ren said and watched Sei leave...

1 year from that very day later Renhad cooked some sushi for Sei and bothenjoyed their romantic lunch break . A green haired and pink eyed girlsawRen and Sei with great hatred. Yesshe hated Ren and the reason ??? He was Sei boyfriend and she decided thatshe would break them up..This cruelintentioned girl was Miyoko . It took her a 2 days to think of her MEGA evilplan ' THE END HAS ARRIEVED ' Miyoko told herself.. She befriended Seias they where partners in History project. Ren off course did not mind.  Miyoko took advantage of the good nature of Sei and used to visit him regularly for History projects and both thought and shared ideas together for the project. Ren had often visited Sei and called him regularly and was surprised to see or hear Miyoko's voice every time. Sei thought ' Ren-Chan won't mind Miyoko coming after all she has no feelings for me and I am neither cheating ' . But both their trust went to waste.

One day Miyoko told Ren " Hey Ren isn't Sei your lover ". Ren told " Hai " . Miyoko told him" Ahh you know something he is really an unfaithful boy. Remember that " with that she left. Ren was shocked but decided to visit to ask Sei just one thing and told him " Why does Miyoko visit you almost everyday ? " Sei was taken aback and thought ' Ren-Chan is not the jealous typepersonality.. But know I think he is feeling jealous . I must tell Miyoko to stop visiting me ' and told "She comes for the history project. ''. " I see " said Ren and left. Later Sei went to Miyoko and told her " Please don't visit " and left . Miyoko faked a hurt look and secretly thought ' My plan is working . I knew both would fall for it '.

Miyoko after school went to visit Sei. Sei saw her and politely told her" I told you to stop visiting me and I requesting you to do it again " . Miyoko gave him puppy eyes and told "But I want to be your friend. " Sei told " Well Ren-Chan is getting hurt and I don't want to hurt by lover. " Miyoko got angry and shouted" WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THATBOY ANYWAY. HE IS ACKWARD -- HE IS SHY.AND YOU KNOW THE REASON EHY IBEFRIENDED YOU CAUSED I LOVE YOU '' with that she forched herself on him andgave him a kiss and to make matters worst Ren decided to visit him and sawMiyoko and Sei kissed . He of course took it in a wrong way for he did notknow Miyoko forcefully kissed him. Totally heartbrokenand in pain he with tears ran from there.Now Sei got angry. He pushed her aside and shouted at her " GET LOST YOU.... " and ran after Ren. He chased Ren and caught up to him and told himthe truth.. but he told him a liar in his emotional trauma and went home. Seiknew Ren was in emotional trauma so he decided he would handle her later. Helater told his nii-san and nii-san . They knew Sei was saying the truth andRen's behavior was normal after all he just say only part of it.

As expected Ren did not come to school the next day. The pain in his heart was obvious the reason. Later that day Nao went to visit Ren and baked some cookies for him. He gently told Ren " What you saw , ototo , was a misunderstanding. Miyoko forced herself on Sei. Hedid not cheat on you." Ren calmly replied " What would you do if you saw your husband and another woman kissing ? " " I would believe my husband , that he was true to me " said Nao. Ren told " Really ? "no doubt he was surprised. Sunao honestly replied " Yes , I wouldcause he loves me. But considering your case where you saw half the drama , Iwould not believe him . Ren-Chan listen to your heart ". With that Naoleft . Ren was in a dilemma . ' Am I to believe in Sei ? Am I to trust him ? DoI even love him ?' Ren thought and cried his heart out. In his room he saw apicture which calmed him down. He realized he was deeply and madly in lovewith him. Ren thought ; A second chance. A new beginning ' .

Rento school the next day and went to Sei and whispered in his ears" I believe in you. I feel you did not cheat me. " Sei's eyes wideneddue to both shock and happiness and said " Ren-Chan thank you for trustingme. " Miyoko became furious when she saw that in spite her evil plan,Ren and Sei where still lovers. She asked herself ' WHY???? WHY DO THEY LOVE EACHOTHER ???? AFTER MY PLANNED CHEATINGSCANDLE????? '
Miyoko actually to understand the deep and sincere bond betweenRen and Sei. A bond which is neither breakable nor stoppable. A bond so pureand deep is rare to find. No matter what we see or do to love someone endlesslyeven after misunderstanding is nothing but pure love. As they say there is notrue love without jealousy.
------------------------- OWARI------------------------------------------------



Co nverting /tmp/phpcYstBC to /dev/stdout