Super Mario Bros. Fan Fiction / Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ The Legend of Zelda: A New Begining ❯ The Missing Link ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Note: SORRY! I haven't updated in forever! I'm SORRY! But someone gave me a huge headache with a mallet! *Rubs head* *Glares at fanficmaster* That hurt!
 
Fanficmaster: You'll get over it!
 
Kandy K: I'll get my revenge! Anyway, here's your quote, enjoy!
 
Don't say “I love you” unless you mean it.
But, if you do mean it, say it a lot, people forget.
-Anonymous
 
Chapter 5
The Missing Link
Link and Zelda stayed like that all night and Link realized that when he woke up the next morning. He opened his eyes to a sleeping Zelda, a peaceful smile on her face. Link smiled too, as he moved her hair out of her face. Zelda yawned as her eyes fluttered open. She snuggled up against Link and said “Good Morning…” “Good Morning” Link replied, kissing her on her forehead. “Zel?” Link asked. “Zelda giggled at Link's nickname for her, and then asked “Yes?” “What are we going to do about your father?” Link asked. That's when it hit Zelda. Link wasn't a suitor! She wouldn't be aloud any real relationship with him. Zelda sighed out of frustration and sadness. “I don't know. We could try to hide it, but what good would that do us? Father would find out…” Zelda replied, saddened by it all. “We should talk to Impa about it.” Link said. “Don't worry.” He said as he gave her a tender kiss on the lips. Zelda only nodded, but when she looked at Link, she only just realized how injured he was. He had scratches and bruises all over, he had burns, dark red spots all on his tunic, and an extremely large gash in his side that had torn through his tunic. “Link! I'll get help!” Zelda said, but as she was about to get up, Link cleared his throat. She looked at him, he then pointed down to her leg and she blushed. “Umm…I kinda forgot about that…heh heh.” Link grinned and shook his head. But he really couldn't say anything, he had forgot all about his injuries too, which were tired of being forgotten and were now causing almost an unbearable pain. Link's smile quickly turned to a frown because of the pain. He groaned in pain as he started to get up, but Zelda stopped him. “Link, I don't think you can walk either. Please, just lay down, and let me get help.” Zelda said. “But Zel-” Link started, but Zelda silenced him by putting a finger to his lips. She then said. “Please Link. I'll find a way.” Link smiled and nodded as he laid himself down. Zelda propped her self up, with some difficulty. She then looked around the room, looking for a cane, or something of the sort. Seeing nothing she sighed. `Looks like I'll have to do this the hard way.' She thought. Zelda tried to remember what the next room looks like. She saw a little when Link was carrying her. She then teleported into the room.
 
When she got in she fell against a wall. `Dang, wrong room!' She thought when she saw no one around. She heard voices in the next room but had no idea what it looked like, and the pain she was feeling increased. She muttered curses under her breath, as she looked around the room. Still seeing nothing like a cane, she tried to make her way to the next room, not wanting to risk teleporting. She leaned against the wall more as she attempted to hop, but fell flat on her face. Zelda bit her lip to keep quiet. `Din! That Hurt!' She thought. She looked up at the door. “Damn it all…” She said to herself.
 
But Peach heard the loud thump in the next room, and she went to check it out. Peach walked in, followed by Daisy, and saw Zelda on the floor. “Zelda! You're supposed to be in bed!” she scolded her as she and Daisy helped her up. “Please, you've got to help Link!” Zelda said, as she leaned on the two girls. “Link? But he's-” Daisy started but was interrupted by Zelda. “He's not! I saved him.” Peach and Daisy looked at each other, thinking Zelda just thought she saw Link. “Now, hun, we know you miss him, but he couldn't have survived…” Daisy started. “Yes, we saw him fall… Zelda, he's not with us anymore.” Peach finished with a sad look on her face. “No, he's alive! Just let me show you!” Zelda yelled. `Why don't they believe me?' She thought. “Hun, just let us take you to your room.” Daisy said. Zelda nodded, since she knew that's where Link was. “Malon just went to check on you, but your not there, so why isn't she back?” Peach asked. “She must have seen Link! He's hurt, terribly…” Zelda said, saddened when she thought about the pain Link must be going through. Peach and Daisy sighed, there was no getting the idea out of Zelda's head.
 
Malon was walking through the halls, trying to find Zelda. She wasn't in her room, and she was worried. Just then, Peach, Daisy, and Zelda, turned the corner. “There you are! You scared me half to death, Zelda!” Malon told her as she opened the door to Zelda's room. Zelda apologized and looked around the room. `Where's Link?!' She thought franticly, as the girls sat her down on the bed. She looked over to her nightstand. Link's hat was gone, as well as his sword! `No…' Zelda thought. “He wouldn't….he couldn't…” Zelda whispered to herself. The girls were really worried now. Finally, Zelda looked over to the window. It was open. “How could he leave like that?!” Zelda asked no one in particular. “That window wasn't open this morning…” Daisy said. “It was when I came in.” Malon said. They all looked to Zelda, who was still staring at the window. Peach looked over to where Link's things had rested for the night. They weren't there. “He really was here, wasn't he?” Peach asked as she looked back to Zelda.
 
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
 
I'm a horrible person, I don't update for a month, and I give you a 2 page chapter. I'm the worst.
Marissa: Yes, you are.
Kandy K: No one asked you!
Marissa: Blah, blah, blah
Kandy K: THAT'S IT! *chases Marissa with a giant Mallet.*
Fanficmaster: *sweat drop* Well, that was unexpected…. Anyway, for those of you who are HP fans, check out my fic, An Unforgettable Meeting.