Super Smash Brothers Fan Fiction ❯ Melee Interviews ❯ Tabuu ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
As Ganondorf left, Master Hand sent for the next candidate.

"I wonder what we'll get next," said Crazy Hand.

"We'll know when he gets here," remarked Master Hand.

Suddenly, this person walked in. Well, actually, he floated in. He was a blue, floating figure whose face showed no emotion.

"And you are... ?" asked Master Hand.

The figure responded, "People call me Tabuu."

"Alright, um, Tabuu. I have no records of you anywhere in Nintendo's database."

"That's because I've never appeared in a game before."

"That's going to be a bit of a problem. You see, Super Smash Bros. is intended for fighters from established series to show off their abilities, and to draw the viewership of their existing fans. If you really are new to games, I'm afraid I cannot approve you for Melee."

"May I at least demonstrate my abilities?"

"Just don't do a Falcon Punch and call it something different."

Tabuu was confused, but he quickly put that aside as he showed off his moves. After that, he awaited the Hand's decision.

"I'm sorry," said Master Hand, "but I can't let you in. Thank you for your time."

"I don't fully agree with that," said Crazy Hand. "Sure, he may be a newbie, but everyone here was new at some point."

"Crazy Hand, I've already bent the rules to let Ganondorf in. I'm not doing it a second time."

"So, that's it?" demanded Tabuu. "You're rejecting me!?"

"Leave," Master Hand said. "Now."

"NO!" Tabuu lost his cool and attacked the Hands. He clearly meant to kill them, but their combined power was enough to drive him off. "You'll pay for this!" he shouted. "I'll come back here someday, and you'll all suffer! Mark my words!" He was gone before the Wire Frames could catch up to him.

"Well," said Crazy Hand, "that was interesting."

"Do you really think he'll carry out his threat?" asked Master Hand.

"Don't be ridiculous. He was just pissed 'cause he couldn't get in. We'll probably never hear from him again."

"Anyway, this room will have to be repaired before we can do the next interview." With that, Master Hand had some Wire Frames come and fix everything up. As soon as they were done, Bowser was called in.

Meanwhile, far from Smash World, Tabuu reflected upon what had happened in Master Hand's office. He realized he'd never become part of that world, so he was coming up with a way to make that world part of his. He began drawing up plans for his Subspace Bombs...