Super Smash Brothers Fan Fiction ❯ Melee Interviews ❯ Gwonam ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The oil had been cleaned off the floor, and the Hands were ready to interview the next applicant.

"Send him in," said Master Hand.

An old man with a long beard flew in on a carpet.

"Is this some kind of joke?" said Crazy Hand.

"Do you mind?!" said Master Hand.

"It is no joke," said the old man. "I am Gwonam."

"Gwonam?" said Crazy Hand. "From that red-headed stepchild of the Zelda series?"

"Dammit, Crazy Hand!" said Master Hand.

Gwonam nodded. "That is correct," he said.

"So, what can you do?"

"I can fly around on my carpet."

"That's it? No attacks, or anything like that?"

"Not particularly."

"You suck!" said Crazy Hand.

"Knock it off!" said Master Hand. "Still, Gwonam, he does have a point. There doesn't seem to be much reason for you to be here."

"I understand completely," Gwonam said.

"Still, since you did come all the way here, the least we could do is let you show off your moves like everyone else has."

Gwonam flew around the room on his carpet... and that was pretty much it.

"Well, I'm sorry," said Master Hand, "but I cannot approve you for this tournament."

"No," Gwonam said, "it is I who should apologize, for taking time that could've been spent on someone more worthy."

"Tell you what: work on some sort of moveset, and try again next year."

The office's door opened.

"Squadala! I'm off!" Gwonam said as he flew out of the room.

"And I thought Mr. Game & Watch was weird," Crazy Hand said.

"If you don't start acting your age," said Master Hand, "I'm perfectly capable of doing these interviews without you."

"Your serious, aren't you? Okay, I'll cut it out."

"Well, you'll have some time to think it over, 'cause I'm calling it a night."

A Wire Frame went out to inform everyone that the interviews were over for the night.