Supernatural Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Helping The Enemy ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Meanwhile, in another location. The evil vampire had sneaked by befriending Bella. When they hugged, she did something that was unforeseen to her. At that moment, the woman vampire stabbed Bella with a syringe full of dead man's blood. Instantly, Bella couldn't move, and weakness had overcome her. The woman that she thought was once her friend, smiled wickedly at her.

"What? I thought-" Bella said, as she closed her eyes from the exhaustion.

"Even with Victoria gone, I will still carry out the true mission." The woman stated, as she hooked Bella up to a dead man's IV drip.

"What?!" Bella gutturalized and collapsed to the floor. In the background, an evil laughter echoed through the night.

The road to the Cullen's homestead was long and curvy. Once the Winchesters arrived there. They saw that the house was open view, mostly made of glass with a rustic wooden frame that surrounded it.

Dean and Sam looked at the Cullen's house and came to realize that they were vampires. The certain clues for a hunter to catch on were obvious. The Winchesters paced on and halted at the steps.

"Mr. Swan was right. The collection of graduation caps was a bit odd." Dean commented.

"Tell me about it!" Sam responded.

The Winchesters continued their tour throughout the Cullen's house.

"What a case!" Dean uttered loudly, as he opened the car door in a hasty motion. Sam followed his action, as he too entered inside the Impala.

"It's not the first one we've been on, where we helped the enemy."

"That's true." Dean put forth, as he inserted the key in the car's ignition.

A man from the woodlands area, watched the two incomers as they left his former home. Edward had heard of these hunters, they were good, no they were the best! He read their minds and he knew that they, the Winchesters, guessed of his family being vampires. He had to convince them they weren't the vamps they normally hunted and destroyed. That they are on the same side. Alice couldn't see Bella, or any of this, somehow this was a block in her visions.

All of the sudden, and right before Dean started the car, a knock was heard on his side window.

"Hello. Winchesters I presume?"

"You're Edward, Charlie Swan's son in law?"

"That would be correct."

"Why did you do it?"

"I haven't done what you accuse me of! I am very baffled at the disappearance of my wife. She should be able to handle herself now, since she's like me."

"Now?"

"Like you?"

"Yes. A vampire. Not my choice to change her. Although, given the circumstances there was no other way. She had given birth to our daughter and I had to save her."

"Wait! I didn't think a vampire could have children?"

"We thought that, too. I can assure you, our daughter is good. Half human, half vampire- a hybrid. And now, I need your assistance to find my wife, Bella."

The boy's alarm was going off in their heads, Dean's the most. The machete in Dean's hand shook, as he tried to take control and listen to this so-called man's preposition. He had just got used to Garth being what he hunted and now a vampire was asking for his help as well?! What was the world coming to?

"Please! My family isn't like the other vampires that you have hunted. Believe it or not we have killed our own kind, because of the wrongdoing that they had devised."

"Can you tell us anything? It was mentioned that you were ambushed?" Sam requested.

"Yes, that. I was injected with a substance that made me debilitated." Edward responded.

"That would be dead man's blood. It doesn't kill a vampire, just makes them weak and hungry." Dean exclaimed.

"It's a vampire's kryptonite," Sam added.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Then, we need to find Bella. I'll keep looking for her on the property. Since I know it well."

Dean nodded. In seconds, Edward disappeared from their view.

"I can't believe it! We're helping out vampires? Son Of A Bitch!" Dean spluttered out. Then, he added, "This-"

"Shouldn't be any problem with you Dean. Since you did help out the so-called vampire, Benny." Sam averted, as he interrupted Dean's sentence.

"Hey now! The situation with Benny was different from this one."

"Sure."

"Oh, come off it!' Dean remarked. Next, he switched on the car, put it in drive and rolled down the road.

The quietness and the tension lingered between the two brothers. The only thing that occurred was the exchanging of stern looks towards one another. The Winchesters were miles away from Cullen's old residence now. The scenery that they just recently passed was a fallen barn that was not far from the highway.

Unexpectedly, Dean slammed on the brakes. There in a disfomed figure was a creature in a stare at them. Its gooey drool from his mouth would escape to the ground as a vicious smile appeared.

"DEAN!"

"On it! Sorry Baby!" Dean expressed, as he punched the accelerator, hitting the vermin. This caused it to fly over the Impala and plunge to earth's surface.

"Did I get it?"

The creature slowly gets up and shakes itself off and makes a speedily retreat from them.

"Nope."

"What is that thing?"

"I have no clue! Is it a vamp?"

"Not one we've come across."

The boys climbed out of the car and Dean opened the trunk, where they swiftly grabbed the needed gear.

With their light held high in one hand and weapon in the other. They walked closer to the entrance of the barn. The brothers looked at one another and one notion he would go to the left and for the other brother to go right. They searched the dusty place.

Subsequently, Sam comes across something slightly moving underneath a tarp. He quickly ripped the blanket off.

"Bella?" 

She was hooked up to a drip of some kind. Sam made the mental note that he was glad Charlie stayed home.

"DEAN!"

A noise was heard in the background. The evil woman vampire comes in and lunges over Dean, but not before Edwards comes in rapidly and throws her off and they land on the dirt floor. Instantly, she rolls to her feet and stands up. The so-called woman speaks the following.

"The plan of Victoria's will still remains, as long as -"

In seconds, the woman's head is separated and slides off her shoulders and flops to the floor.

"Well, there's that way." Edward affirmed.

"The best one, I've found so far to get rid of a vampire." Dean proclaimed.

Edward was at Bella's side in a split second.

"Why can't I break this rope!" Bella verbalized, gravelly.

"It's okay, I got you. It's called dead man's blood. It's our enfeeblement. I'll explain more later. Bella, you need to call your father." Edward announced, as he broke the entrapment and reached her his cell phone.

"You're what? Oh- God no!" Charlie disclosed, frantically.

"Dad, really I'm okay.Really. I'm thankful for the Winchester's help. They found me. Thank you, dad, for sending them."

"Did they get the person who was responsible?"

"It was just me here. Hey dad, I gotta go. Talk to you soon. Bye!"

With that, Bella ended the call and asked. "Where's Jake?"

"He's getting ready for some kind of ceremony to be honored as the new chief of the pack." Edward conveyed.

At that moment, Renemse sighed, for this was the longest that Jacob and her had been disjointed.

Jacob was relieved that she wasn't there with him. At this moment, it would be difficult for him to explain this to her. For there were things that had to be done, that she wouldn't yet understand. He would tell her all about it once it was over. Edward heard Jacobs' thought and relayed it to his wife in a hush tone.

"Oh, sweetie, you will see him soon. Let's go say hello to our new friends, Dean and Sam. " Bella suggested.

Sam and Dean watched the girl stroll towards them.

"Renesmee, this is Sam and Dean."

"Hello there. I'm Sam, that's my brother Dean."

"Hello Dean. Hello Sam." The little girl said and reached out her hand, aiming for their cheeks. Renesmee placed her hand on Sam's cheek and after the image ended. She did the same maneuver to Dean's.

"Dean, she's gifted."

"That she is." Dean asserted, as he identified the child had her mothers once colored eyes.

"I want to thank you for rescuing my wife. I would have never speculated such a fragility over my kind." Edward implied, as he shook the hunters hands, one a time.

"I definitely want to give my thanks for saving me. Feels odd saying that, though." Bella confessed, as she kissed both men's cheeks.

The Winchesters noted her small gesture of a kiss was ice cold on their skin.

"You're welcome!" Sam replied, while Dean saluted using two fingers to his forehead.

Dean peeked at the happy family, which was encircled in a group hug. He comprehends that this family was different from other nest families, but similar to what Garth and his family had.

"You guys take care," Dean imparted.

"If you guys need any help on anything, let us know." Sam added, as he handed them a card with their number to call.

Edward nodded and said, "Will do.You, too!"

The Winchester men walked toward the Impala and entered inside and shut the doors. Dean stuck the car keys inside and turned the switch and pronto the car roared to life. Followed by, he puts the car in gear and goes forward and drives off to their upcoming adventure.

"That is one nice car!" Bella pointed out. In response, Edward shook his head.

"What? There's nothing wrong with the classics!"

"I like it. It was pretty, shiny and black." Renesmee reflected.

"You two are so much alike," Edward teased.

"Whatcha going to do about it?"

"Yeah?" His daughter, taunted.

"Well first, I'll-" Edward answered and tickled his daughter and kissed his wife.

"Ready to go home?" He asked them.

"Yes," the two cited in unison.

Soon, the family went back to their humble, joyful forever home.

~The End~