Supernatural Fan Fiction ❯ Zhai'helleva, Ashke ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I don't own De Boyz (oh, that I could stop writing that…) or any of the songs you may find in future chapters of this story. It sucks, but I'll live, I guess.
 
Characters: Sam and Dean Winchester, guest starring Jessica Moore
 
Setting: Pre-Pilot to end of Pilot
 
Warnings: AU, character death
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------
 
Prologue
 
They were born several hundred miles apart—she in San Francisco, California and he in Lawrence, Kansas.
 
Neither was aware of the other's existence. They had different families, different thoughts, different plans. They lived entirely separate lives for a long time and for many years they moved in completely different directions.
 
But within twenty years, they were to meet, and that meeting was to be a meeting of two worlds as well as two people. Though neither of them would ever see it, their meeting was to send two words clashing together, when they were meant to be kept apart.
 
Sam Winchester and Jessica Moore. Two people. Two lives. One love.
 
This is their story.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------
 
Author's Note: Huh. Had a kinda `80s romance movie sort of vibe at the end there, didn't it?
 
Yeah, I know. Short. Unoriginal. Melodramatic. And it's hard to see the point, even though I promise there is one. I was in a weird mood when I wrote it, what can I say? The rest of the story will be fairly normal, I promise.