Tales Of Syphona Fan Fiction ❯ Aurion ❯ Yggdrasill ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
and the gang arrived at their destination to see Rodyle and Collect.
“This worthless Chosen is good for a thing!” He howled as they approached.
Lloyd stood there, watching.
“Give us back Collete!” Genus yelled.
“This worthless Chosen? You can have her! She is worthless to my Mana Cannon!” Rodyle said, letting Collete go and flying away on a dragon. He then sicked his other dragons on them.
'Great, I need to tell dad about this...' Lloyd thought, readying for the fight.

Lloyd looked at their new groupie, her name was Presea, she had joined their group after Rodyle had used her. She was great with an ax, she had made quick work of the dragons. He was impressed, maybe she would do well in his plan.
“That was hard wasn't it?” Zelos said, exhausted.
“Yeah.” Lloyd complied.
It was then that the floating island started to shake, it was falling!
Quickly everyone ran onto the rheairds and escaped.


Lloyd felt his wounds, they were almost healed after the long journey he had been on. He and this group had just made packs with Ice, Ground, Water, Fire, Wind, and Lightening. They're current goal was to make packs with Darkness, Light, Maxwell, and Origin. But first came helping Presea. He silently followed them to their rheairds, and flew to Ozzete, Presea's home town. They came to see it in ruins and still on flames. Out of nowhere a boy showed up.
'L... Lord Yggdrasill?!' Lloyd thought, knowing who it was.
“Who are you?” He asked.
'You know who we are.... Especially me...' Lloyd thought unamused.
“We're the chosens group, who are you?” Asked Raine.
“I'm Methos, you're a half-elf too right?” Yggdrasill said.
“Yes, me and Genus are.” Raine told him.
Right then Altessa and Tabatha showed up.
“Judgement from heaven fell on this town, we must go in case it happens again.” Altessa said.
'Very sly Lord Yggdrasill.' Lloyd said as they went back to Altessa's house.


Lloyd and the rest waited as Altessa made Presea and Collete the key crests they needed. It was taking forever. Lloyd then thought it was time he talked with Yggdrasill.
“Hey Methos, I don't mean to pry you from Genus, but can I talk to you alone please?” Lloyd asked.
“If you don't mind Genus?” Yggdrasill asked.
“No, go ahead.” Genus said letting them go talk in private.


Lloyd and Yggdrasill went to a spot way away from everyone else.
“Lord Yggdrasill, what brings you here?” Lloyd asked.
“I see your still doing your mission, good. I came here to supervise for a while. I want to see how you're doing,”
“I see my lord. Everything is going smoothly. They have stopped thinking that I'm with crucios.”
“Good, Kratos won't be helping you, by the way, he's busy doing something else.”
Lloyd looked away from Yggdrasill, he didn't like how he handled his and his father's last encounter.
“How is dad?”
“He's fine, worried about you, but fine.”
“Lord Yggdrasill, what are you going to do the this group?”
“Destroy them from the inside. I leave that to you Lloyd.”


Lloyd walked up to Colette, he had always been very curious about her.
“Hi, um, I know we've never really talked talked much, but do you?” Lloyd asked nervously.
“Sure! What do you want to talk about?”
“Why do you trust me?”
Colette was taken a back by this sudden question.
“Because, you're really a nice guy Lloyd, even if you don't believe it.”
Lloyd blushed, he had never been told that.
“Thank you, you're nice too.”
Colette giggled a bit.
“So, what are you going to do when we save the world?” She asked.
“Ah, try to figure my dad out.” Lloyd said.
Colette started to laugh.
“That sounds hard! Kratos is so mysterious! Then again, so are you.”
“Son like Father right?”
It fell quiet for a moment.
“Do you hate your dad Lloyd?”
“No, I love him. After my mother died, he raised me all by himself. I couldn't come to hate him.”
“Then why did you fight the way you did before?”
Lloyd paused, he couldn't say it was because it was apart of his and his father's plan. He couldn't say that really he was a triple agent, and using them and Yggdrasill.
“Because, I tire of him treating me like a little kid!”
“But Lloyd, we are kids.”
“Yeah, well, he treats me like I'm a baby, everyone does. Ever since I can remember.”
“Lloyd, do you have friends your age where you come from?”
“No, there's only me, dad, and his friends.” Lloyd informed her.
“Well then! I'll be your friend!” Colette said happily.
“Really, thanks!” Lloyd said extremely happy.
'I'm sorry that in the end I'll betray you. My first and only friend.' Lloyd thought, carrying on their conversation.