Teen Titans Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Love worth Dying For ❯ Trouble with the law ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Authors notes: Yay, I finally got my first chapter of my fic up.

Disclaimer: I do not own Sonic or Teen Titans

Chapter 1: Trouble with the law

One evening in the middle of the large city of Staion square, a blue blur was speeding along the streets, passing at least 50 cars per second, making sure not to hit any one or anything as it passed . This blur was a blue 16 year old, 5ft 8in foot tall super speedster with quills that go from his head down to his waist.He also has two large quills on his back and a 7 inch tail. His muzzle, stomach,and arms, were all a light skin tone color. This hedgehog had a small ,black, round nose a little bit above the center of his muzzle. He was known as the one ,the only, Sonic the hedgehog.

Sonic was on his daily run around the city. He heard police sirens from a distance. He went to check it out to see what was going on. But when he got to the three cop cars, they started coming after him.

“ O man again? Dang Shadow, Stupid Hedgehog wanna be keeps messin up my rep.” Sonic mumbles to himself.

“ Halt! You are under arrest for robbery of priceless jewlry .” yells a cop through a megaphone.

“Man, Shadow’s probably getting his girlfriend a present. Can’t that faker just buy gifts for her, jeeeeez”. Sonic then turns away from the cops and started to run away.

They began to chase after him. It wasn’t long until he was nothing but a little speck to the cops.

One of the cops commanded, “ Use the nitro now!”.

“Copy that.” replied the other cops. The cop cars boosted their speed greatly. They were soon on Sonic’s tail.

One cop then took out a megaphone and said, “ If you refuse to obey the orders, we will have no choice but to open fire.”

Sonic increased his speed.

“Fire at will!”, yelled the commanding officer. Just then, The cops started shooting at Sonic. All of them missed.

“Heh heh heh”, Sonic chuckled at them as he continued to increase his speed.

“Watch where you’re aiming, you could have killed an inocent human.”, commaneded the Chief officer.

“Yes sir. Sorry sir.”, replied the officer.

The chief picked up his communicator and yelled into it, “ Engage maximum speed now!”

“Copy that.” replied the cops in the other two cars. The cars began to catch up to Sonic again.

“Ah Man”, complained Sonic.

“FIRE!”, commanded the chief. This time four shots were fired at Sonic, two from the lead cop car and one from the others.

“Ha, you missed me again.”, Sonic taunted. Another shot was fired and….

“AWWWW CRAP!”, screamed the blue hedgehog due to the bullet that had just hit his left shoulder and it began to bleed. But Sonic then said “It’ll take more than that to stop me.” Just then as Sonic was still running at super speed, he noticed a small area between two buildings and he quickly ran in it.

The cops were going soo fast that when they tried to stop, they couldn’t. They had no choice but to keep going and catch him another time.

“ Whew. Those guys get better every time.”, Sonic said to himself while panting for air. Sonic then looked at his wound. Which blood flowed almost to his elbow. “Craaaaap!”, Sonic shouted in pain. “Next time I see that Stupid Fake moron , I’m gonna…..”

But then, Sonic heard a scream, “AAAAAAAAAAAAA.”

“Trouble, must be a girl under attack from the sound of it, better check it out.”, said Sonic. ………………to Be Continued .

So, what do ya think of the chapter? Can you geuss what happens next?