Teen Titans Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Love worth Dying For ❯ Ambush ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2: Ambush

Disclaimer: I do not own Sonic or Teen Titans. They belong to Sega and DC Comics

Sonic stands in one place looking back and fourth for a few seconds trying to tell where it came from. “ Well, better get going” said Sonic. He then rushes to the left hoping he can help the victim in time.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Deep in the ally, where the scream came from, there was a human girl shrowded in shadows and surrounded by five black mechanical ninjas that were 6 feet tall.

They each had long metal claws, they wore metal shin guards on each leg ,metal arm protectors on each arm, a chest plate ,and a black metal mask that had an orange spot in the center.

One ninja was in front of her, one ninja on her left, one on her right, and two ninjas from behind.

The ninjas rushed at the girl.

She punched one of them in the face, and then kicked the ninja at her right in the stomach.

A ninja from her left took a swing at her with his fist but she dodged the attack and elbowed him in the stomach.

But then one of the ninjas from behind slashed her back , tearing up the back of her shirt and her back started bleeding.

The girl screamed in great pain.

She then did a round house kick and kicked the ninja from in the face, causing his mechanical head to fly off and the body to fall to the ground.

But then one of the four remaining ninjas grabs her from behind and picks her off of the ground by holding his arms underneith hers.

“ Why can’t you just leave me alone!?”

She yells as her eyes and her fists began to glow a bright yellow looking like she was about to do a special attack.

Before she could do anything, one of the other ninjas punched her in the stomach soooo hard that her hands stoped glowing and eyes opened wide as the glow faded from them as well.

Then she closed her eyes, unclenched her fists and was knocked out.

* * * * * * * * * * *

They started to walk away from the scene while carrying the girl but then, Sonic arrives at the scene.

“Hey guys, you are soooooooooooo manly , beating up a girl like that.”, Sonic said with a sarcastic tone in his voice.

The ninja that had the girl drops her to the ground and then they all charged at him.

Sonic then ran a few steps and punched one of them in the gut , then he jumps up and kicks another in the face.

The Sonic tried to kick the third ninja but the ninja grabed his leg and threw him so his back hit against a brick wall.

Sonic then fell to the ground and groaned in pain.

While he was slowly getting up, two of the ninjas rushed tward him to slash is face but right before they were about to hit him, he jumped out of the way so the ninjas got their claws stuck in the wall.

Sonic then used this oppertinity and slamed one of the ninjas against the wall ,with his body, hard enough to cause the ninja to crack then fall apart.

Sonic was getting ready to do this to the other ninja stuck on the wall, but then one of the other ninjas slashed him on his left shoulder where he was shot earlier.

“AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRHHH, Not again!” Sonic shouted in pain as he grabbed his shoulder.

Then that same ninja punched the left side of his face, causing the blue hedgehog to fall to the ground again.

The ninja was about to stab Sonic in the chest with his claws but sonic then kicked the ninja three times in the face, then Sonic gets up and upper cuts the ninja, making the ninjas head go flying into the air.

Right when the ninja that was stuck on the brick wall freed himself, Sonic grabbed the body of the ninja he just destroyed and then threw it as hard as he could at the ninja and desroyed both the ninja body and the other ninja.

“ Ha, I win” Sonic said in triumph, but then he relised and said to himself, “ Weren’t there four of them and a knocked out girl? Oh Shoot!”

But then he noticed a few light foot prints on the ground going deeper in the alley.

“ He must have taken that girl made a break for it. There’s no way he’s getting away from me.” Said the hedgehog. As he ran into the alley.

* * * * * * * * * *

The Sun was almost completely set as the ninja was running as fast as possible with the girl in his arms, hoping to escape from Sonic.

While he was running, Sonic was about 15 feet behind.

Sonic would have already have taken the ninja out but he didn’t want to hurt the girl as well.

So he found a empty glass bottle and aimed carefully right before he launched the bottle right at the ninja’s head.

The ninja malfunctioned and fell on his back.

“ Got Ya!” said Sonic with a confident tone.

He slowly approched the still unconciouss girl.

while doing so, he noticed she had long blonde hair, a light toned skin color and a thin body. She wore a grey belly cut shirt with sort black sleeves and a long sleeve white shirt undeneith the belly shirt, covering her stomach. She also wore simple blue jean shorts, a pair of brown hiking boots.

He thinks she’s either fifteen or sixteen years old and about 5 Feet and a 6 or 7 inches tall. “ Wow she’s pretty, please don’t be dead.” Sonic said in thought as he was now three feet away.

He put his head against the teen girl’s chest to check if her heart was beating. Fortionately, he heard it beating.

“Whew, that’s a relief.” Sonic sighed relieved.

But then, he saw blood on the fallen ninja the girl was leaning her back against. “ Oh Crap.”, said Sonic in painic as he turnd her a little bit to see the wound that the girl got from the scratch on her back.

“ Oh Crap” Sonic repeated as he saw the wound on her back.

He picked her up with care yhen said, “ I’d take her to the Hospital but It’s all the way across town and Im too exhausted to run that far , So I’ll take her to my house and then…..”

A police helecopter hovered 40 feet over his head.

Sonic looked up at it as a cop shouted through a megaphone, “Freese! Put the girl down and place your hands behind your head.”

Sonic then said quietly, “ Man, I am so tired of this, but theres no way I’m giving her up that easy.Because If I do I might never have a chance to get to know her, not to mention I'd go to jail.”

to Be Continued

Authors Notes: so theres chapter 2, what do you think of my story so far? Will Sonic get arrested? Chapter 3 coming up soon.