Teen Titans Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Love worth Dying For ❯ Persuit ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3: Persuit

Disclaimer: I do not own Sonic or TeenTitans Characters, Sega and Dc comics does

Sonic then started running through the alley with the blonde haired girl in his arms.

The hellecopter began following him. The helecopter fired its machine guns attached to it for a couple of seconds at Sonic.

Foutionately for Sonic, the bullets missed him.

The guns on the helecopter fired again, but again missed, but barely this time.

“ Dang, that was way too close.” Sonic said to himself.

As Sonic was rushing tward an opening leading out of the alley, cops that came out from the opening and fired their hand guns at him multiple times and nearly hit him and the girl.

“HOLY CRAP!” Sonic Yelled out and turned around then started running tward the helecopter that was chasing him.

“Here goes nothing” Sonic said as he jumped on a trash can to the side of the building then quickly jumping off of that to the helecopter.

“Hey What the…..” said the helecopter piolet as Sonic then jumped off helecopter to the top of a building next to the helecopter now facing the direction he was origionally going.

He continued to run untill he reached the end of the building. He turnd to his right then jumped to the building next to it.

The Cop inside the helecopter pulled out a communicator then yelled, “He is too Fast, requesting for back up”.

“Copy That”. The officer from the other line replied.

Sonic continued running strait forward and hopping from building to building while the helecopter was chasing him.

“We’re almost home.” Sonic said softly to the teen girl in his arms while he was still running.

Just then sonic ran to the end of a building and three more helecopters appeared in front of him.

“ O shoot! What Now?” Sonic said to himself.

He then lookes down saw a nearby building not too far below the one he was on.

“O man this is gonna hurt.” the hedgehog complained.

Right before the helecopters fired their guns he jumps off the building and lands on the building he wanted to.

“Awww geez!” Sonic said in anger and in pain as he landed on the building due to the force of the landing.

The helecopters turned around and fired at Sonic but once again missed him as he ran tward the old run down building in front of him.

It was too high to jump on top of so as he jumped off the building he kicked the glass of a window of the building he was headed twards.

After he kiked the glass, he was now inside an empty room of the building.

He ran a few steps more then stoped to catch his breath and looked down at the girl.

She was still unconcieous. He put her down gently and checked for a heartbeat the same way he did before.

Fortionately, her heart was still beating and she was not damaged by the glass or bullets.

“Whew.”, Sonic sighed with relief but then he heard the helecopters coming so he picked her up again and continued to run.

He then saw a pile of good size pieces of rubble.

He then put the girl down carefully and grabbed a piece of rubble and went near a window.

He looked out the window to see if there was anyone in the window of the Motel that he was looking at.

There wasn’t anyone so he backed up a few steps and threw the pice of rubble soo hard that it broke the window of the building he was in and the window of the building he was aiming for.

One cop from the enterance of the rndown building and the motel pulled out his communicator and said “ He’s over at the motel.”

“Copy that” responded the piolet. The helecopters then went to the motel.

“Ha, it Worked.” Sonic said in a whisper.

He then picked up the girl then ran down the stairs inside the rundown building.

After Sonic left with the girl, a dark blue hooded figure appeared from the shadows and said, “ She's back? She's supposed to be dead. I'll kill her and make sure she stays that way."
* * * * * * * *

Sonic soon got to the bottom floor of the building.

He then turned around so he was facing away from the enterance and went to a window in his direction.

fortionateliy this time there was no glass so he just jumped out of it and ran out of the building.

The cops just started to run in the motel to find Sonic but will obiously not find him in there.

It was now Completely Dark, other than some street lights, and Sonic ran for a few more minutes with out any more cops after him. He approched an apartment building and sighed in relief.

“Yes! We’re home.” ………still to be continued


Authors notes: so now that they are home safe from the cops, what happens next ? find out next chapter.