Teen Titans Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Love worth Dying For ❯ Awakening ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Sonic or the Teen Titans

Sonic carried the girl into his apartment flickering on the lights as he went to his bedroom.

He flickered on a light switch and noticed his room was piled with books, newspapers he used to trackdown enimies, socks, and other random stuff.

Sonic stepped carefully over the objects left on the floor and gently placed the teen on his bed on her front side so her scratched back was facing the ceiling and her head was on the pillow.

Sonic then went to his bathroom to find the first aid kit, which was in a cabnet.

But when he opened the cabnet ,a toothbrush, some bottles of toothpaste and lots of other stuff poured on him.

“AAAAA Shoot!”,complained the blue hero but then he finds it and yelled out “ Yes, found it.”

He picked up the first aid kit and took out a roll of cloth.

Then he went a couch in his tv room and grabbed a blanket lying on top of it.

Afterwards, Sonic went back to his room and went to the girl.

He dropped the blanket and the roll of cloth and pulled her shirt just enough to get a clear view of the wound.

The teen hedgehog picked up the roll of cloth wraped her body with it where she was bleeding.

After he was done he put her shirt back down, covering her belly.

Sonic looked at her and checked for her heartbeat again just to make sure.

Sonic grinned a little as he heard the heart beat.

He picked up the blanket and put it over her and he whispered “ Good night.”

He picked up the roll of cloth, turned off the light, left the room and shut the door softly.

“ Sweet, I got a pretty blonde girl in my room!” he said softly while smiling.

But he then remembered the bullet in his left shoulder.

“Dang it”, he complained. Sonic went to his kitchen and pulled out a knife.

The Hedgehog then put the knife in his wound and removed the bullet.

Sonic then clenched his teeth tryng not to make too much noise as his wound bled even more.

He then wrapped his shoulder in the cloth. When he was finnished with that he flickered off the lights and went to his couch and lay there.

He soon fell asleep with a smile on his face.

* * * * * * * * * * *

The next morning Sonic woke up and said “ Woa, What time is it?” while he was yawning.

He turned his head to the right and looked at a clock.

“ 9:30AM! Woa, I never sleep that long. I wander if….”

Sonic goes to his room to check on the girl who is still asleep but now he could see she was breathing normally.

“ That’s good.”, Said Sonic quietly as he shut the door.

Sonic then thought “ She’ll be hungry when she gets up. What should I make for breakfast?”

Sonic then goes to his kitchen. “Hmmmmmmmm…..”

Sonic questioned. “ Should I make Toast? Nah I can do better than that. Should I make Oatmeal? No I over did that last time.”

Sonic was having a little trouble but then said, “ I got it pancakes”.

He then opens a cabinet and gets out the ingredients for making pancakes.

“ Hopefully I don’t burn them.” As he put them on the frying pan above the stove.

* * * * * * * * * *

Back in Sonic’s room, The girl still slept till her eyes started to flicker a bit.

“ WH….. Whaaaaat?” She then opend her eyes and quickly raised from the bed so now she was sitting on it.

“Where am I? What Am I doing here?”

She asked herselfas she started breathing heavily.

Sonic then entered the room with a plate of pancakes covered with syrup on a small bed table in his hands.

“AAAAAA Get AWAY!”, the girl screamed.

“ Woa calm down. I’m not gonna hurt you. I just made you breakfast.” Sonic said gently.

“But who are…” the teen girl started to say but then said “ Waaaaaiiiiiit…… aren’t you Sonic the Hedgehog.”

“The one and only.” Sonic replied as he looked into her pretty sky blue eyes.

He then continued, “ So your name is…….” The girl then replied “ Oh I’m Terra. It’s so cool to meet ya Sonic.”

“ Cool to meet you too Terra.” Sonic said while his cheeks were lightly turning pink.

There was silence for a few seconds but then Terra broke the silence by saing, “Soooooooo… How did I end up here?” Terra questioned.

“You were knocked unconceous and wounded when I found you, so I took you here to dress your wound and give you a place to sleep.” Sonic said in reply.

Terra pulled up her shirt a little bit and turnd her head to see the wrapping on her back.

“ Oh ,thanks Sonic.” She said while smiling.

“ No prob. You hungry?” Sonic offered her the pancakes.

“ Wow thanks I’m Starvin.” Terra replied while gladly accepting the plate of pancakes.

She paced the table above her lap then took the fork on her plate began to eat.

Sonic then got a chair from the desk in his room and scooted it next to her and he sat on the chair while resting his hands on his knees.

“ So you around 16 years old?” Sonic asked.

“ Yep, how about you?”, replied Terra.

“Same as you.” said Sonic.

Sonic then asked “ You live around here?”

Terra replied, “ I just moved to this city about a month ago with my foster parents.”

“ O, that’s cool.”Sonic said to her.

Terra then noticed the wrapping on Sonic’s shoulder and then asked “ What happened to your shoulder?”

“ O this?” Sonic questioned as looked at his left shoulder. “ I got attacked by those ninjas that were after you.”, said the hedgehog leaving out the bullet by the cops.

He left that out so he wouldnt give Terra the Idea that he is a wanted criminal.

“ I’m sorry.” Terra said while frowning.

“ Aaaaah no big, It’s not your fault.” The hedgehog replied.


“ Mmmmm, these are good.” Terra said as she finished her last bite.

“ Thanks, I'm glad I didn't burn them this time.” replied Sonic.

Sonic then asked, “ How are ya feeling?”

“ Pretty good thanks to you.”, replied Terra with a smile

“Awesome.” Sonic replied.

“ Well I should get going, Thanks for everything Sonic.”

Terra was about to get out of Sonic’s bed but Sonic then moaned, “AAAAW man How come?”

Terra then said. “ I’m soooo sory but my foster parents would freak if they notice I’m gone.”

“ooooh, okaaaaay” Sonic groaned. Terra then picked up the pancake table but sonic stopped her.

“ Allow me” he said as he took the table and placed it on a droor in his room.

Terra then got out of Sonic’s bed and walked out the room.

“ Wait a sec!” Sonic said loudly.

Terra turned her head around to face him

. “ Can I at least take you home?” Sonic asked.

“ Okay.” Terra said as she nodded.

* * * * * * * *

Sonic then oppens the front door of his appartment.

He then askes Terra, “ You know the way to your home from here?”

She looks arround for a few seconds and nods.

Sonic picked her up bridal style with care and started to run through the city at Sonic speed.

* * * * * * * * *

A few minutes later Sonic and Terra come to a stop at Terra’s door to her apartment.

“WOA", That was totally Awesome!”Terra said in excitement.

“I’m glad you liked it.” Sonic replied as he put her down.

“ Well,I geuss this is good bye.”, Terra said as she started to walk away but was stopped by Sonic running infront of her.

“Can I get your number,” Sonic askes.

“ Sure !” Terra replies as she runs past Sonic and in her apartment and comes back a few seconds later with a pen and paper then writes down her number.

She hands the paper to Sonic and then closes her eyes, and kisses Sonic on the cheek.

“ Thanks for Everything.” She whispered as she raised back up and opened her eyes.

Sonic smiles, blushes a high red and replies, “ Anytime.”

Terra then starts to walk in the door.

“ I’ll call you tonight.” Sonic says to her.

“Ok, talk to ya then” Terra replies.

“ Alright, byyyyyyye,” Sonic says to her, “ byyyyyyyyyye” Terra replied happily as she closed her door.

Sonic then folds the paper, puts it in his glove, and walks a few steps away from the door and starts running through the city while shouting “ YEEEEEEEES, WOOOHOOO,!!!!”……. To Be continued
* * * * *

Authors Notes: Well, Now that you know who the girl is I understand if you don't like her and/or this pairing but could you please Please please do me a favor and don't flame me or give me a hard time abou how Sonic absolutly has to be with Amy or Terra with beastboy.
I just thought this would be a cool new story and pair. I know this chapter was kind of long but if you have any complaints about chapter length let me know so I'll make em shorter.