Teen Titans Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Love worth Dying For ❯ Rivalry ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Rivalry

Disclaimer: I do not own Sonic the Hedgehog or Teen Titans. Sega and DC comics do

After Sonic got finished watching Spiderman , He fliped through a few channels with his controller till he saw the news.

A short haired brunete news brodcaster woman said, “ Another Jewlry shop has been Robbed by the former hero, Sonic the hedgehog this afternoon at around 3:00 pm today. It is said he stole everything in it. The only good news is that nobody was hurt…..”

As the news woman was reporting the crime, Sonic clenched his right fist and his teeth very tightly.

Sonic then said in thought, “ Alright that’s IT! That Idiot faker has gone far enough. I have to stop him now! I bet I know where he’s gonna strike next.”

With that thought, he got up from his couch, got a new pair of gloves on, and ran out the door to stop his evil counterpart once and for all.

* * * * * * * *

Terra was now in her room, sitting on her bed, listening to rock music on her I Pod while bobbing her head up and down to the beat.

Her dad knocked a few times then entered the room with a serious expression.

Terra took off her headphones and looked at her dad with curiosity written on her face.

“ what’s wrong dad?” Terra asked him.

Her dad was silent for a few moments but then replied,“ It’s Sonic…….He’s a…….”

“What are you talking about Dad.” Terra asked in a concerned tone of voice.

Her dad sighed and finnished, “ He’s a robber Terra.”

“WHAT!” Terra said in great shock. “ No! He's been my hero for years. He saved me today and gave me his home and food. He even gave me a ride home. Why would Sonic ever steal anything?” Terra asked worried.

Terra’s dad escorted her to the family room.

Her mom was sitting on the sofa, and show’d Terra the news station.

The tv had the small robbed jewlry store on the screen while the news woman intervied one of the witnesses of the robbery.

As the witness was panicing on the tv, tears started flowing down Terra’s eyes. “Nooooooo…” She yelled.

“ Terra wait!” her mom said as Terra ran to her room, slamming the door.

Terra collapsed on her bed in frustration while smashing her face against a pillow, telling herself,'No, Sonic is good, there must be a mistake.'

* * * * * * * *

Sonic was running through the city with anger and determination in his eyes. He then Said in thought, “ Pay back time.”

A few minutes later he arrived at a un robbed jewlry store.

Sonic the said in thought, “ Alright, now all I have to do is wait here.”.

* * * * * * * *

Another speedy blur was running through the city.

This one was an evil black hedgehog, the same height as Sonic. He had shoes with rocket boosters on the bottom of them. His quills on the back of his head were the same length as Sonic’s but went to the sides of his head and had red highlights on them.
His muzzle was a little darker skin than Sonics but his nose was the same. His eyes were as red as a ruby. He also had white hair on his chest and red highlights on his arms and legs.

The black hedgehog grinned and said in thought, ' Ha ha ha ha ha, Only one more store to go. My girlfriend will be soo happy.'

The evil hedgehog laughed out loud and continued to run through the city until he approached the jewlry shop and satarted walking twards it.

“ This is like Taking candy from a …..” The dark hedgehog was saying untill he was cutt of with a...

“ Where do you think you’re going Shadow?”

Shadow looked up at the roof of the small building and smirked, “ Well well well If it isn’t Sonic the fakehog. About time you tried to stop me.”

Sonic then jumed off the building, landing about 10 feet away from Shadow and spoke with an angry tone in his voice. “ You’ve robbed many stores, ruined my reputation, again, and scared many people. Now you’re going down!”

Shadow just stared at Sonic for a few seconds and started laughing, “ Ha ha ha ha ha ha, you can’t beat me. Especially with all of your wounds.”

Sonic looked at himself and remembered all of the bandages on him self. He knew Shadow had the advantage but that wasn't going to stop Sonic from trying.

Sonic smirked in reply to Shadow's comment.

“ What’s so funny?” Shadow asked a little annoyed while he crossed his arms.

“You really think that’s gonna stop me from beating ya Shadow?” Sonic asked in a confident tone.

“ You’re pretty confident for a fake hedgehog, aren’t you?” Shadow taunted.

“ Alright enough talk,Bring it on!” Sonic shouted.

“ Eager to perish Faker?” Shadow asked and smirked.

“ Alright lets go!” Sonic yelled as he charged at Shadow.

“ Fine, If that’s what you want.” Shadow reponded then he charged at Sonic.

Sonic threw a few punches at Shadow bt they were all dodged.

Shadow then threw a power punch and Sonic dodged so he was now on Shadow’s left.

Shadow threw a few more punches but they were all blocked by Sonic.

Shadow tried to kick Sonic but Sonic dodged the attack by doing a front flip over Shadow and was now behind the black hedgehog.

Right as Shadow turned around, Sonic threw a few punches at the face which all had a direct hit.

Sonic than gave Shadow a round house kick in the face sending Shadow to the ground, sliding about 7 feet away from Sonic.

Shadow got up and wiped off the blood that was on his mouth.

Sonic charged at Shadow about to punch him again but this time shadow elbowed Sonic in the stomach.

“ Impressive, for a fake.”, taunted Shadow as Sonic groaned.

Shadow than kicked Sonic to the ground, a few feet away from him.

Sonic gets up but beore he could attack the left side of his face was being kicked and burned due to the effect of shadows jet shoes.

Sonic roared in pain as he put his right hand over his burnt left cheek.

Shadow than shouted as he flew a few feet in the air and was aiming a few more punches for Sonic’s face.

Sonic took his right hand from his cheek and was able to block Shadow’s punches.

Shadow continued to punch Rappidly while Sonic was blocking the punches.

* * * * * * *

Terra was calmer now but tears were still on her face and she was sitting on her bed in her room, thinking of a possible explanation to the robbery untill a rappid knocking Was heard at her door.

Terra, I think you should see this.” Her mom said.

Terra than came out of her room to see what was on the tv. When She got there, she saw a black hedgehog rappidly punching at Sonic was using up all his left over energy to block the punches. “ SONIC!” Terra Shouted as she stood there in shock that there were two hedgehogs fighting on screen. “ Do you guys know who that black hedgehog is?” Terra asked. Her “parents” both looked at her and shook their heads. As Terra was watching the screen, she asked herself, “What happened to him?”, refering to the bandages on Sonic. “ I bet that other hedgehog was the one commiting all of the crimes and Sonic was getting blamed for them.”, Terra said aloud. Her “ dad” looked at her then replied, “ you’re prbally right.” ,then turns his head back at the screen. “ Come on Sonic you can do it.” Terra said in her head with a look of determination on her face.

* * * * * * *

Shadow was still punching at Sonic While Sonic continued to block.

“ Okay this is getting really old.”, Sonic said in his head annoyed.

Sonic then ducks to avoid Sadow’s punches. Sonic quickly crouches down a bit lower. He then jumps up and uppercuts Shadow with his right hand causing him to fall to the ground back first.

Sonic quickly puts a foot on shadow’s chest and then demands, “ alright Now tell everyone what you have done or else!”

A green jewl apears in Shadow’s left hand.

Before Sonic could grab it, Shadow whispered with clenched teeth, “ CHAOS CONTROLL!”

Shadow dissappeared. “ Huh?” Sonic said confused.

Shadow reappeared right behind Sonic and put his arms between Sonic’s, disabling Sonic to move his arms very well.

Shadow flew up so high that they were now 50 feet above most buildings.

Shadow than released Sonic and moved a few feet back and while Sonic was falling Shadow uses his flame shoes and kicked Sonic in the back so hard, Sonic screamed in pain as he was sent to a building like a falling metior and crashed with great impact.

Shadow landed on the building softly and stood there waiting for the smoke to clear.

After it cleared, Sonic was lying on the building not moving a muscle.

* * * * * * *

To be continued. How will Sonic beat Shadow this time, or will he beat him at all. Find out in nect chapter, l8er