Teen Titans Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Love worth Dying For ❯ Out of the shadows ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Authors notes: I couldn’t come up with a title for the chap. And Sorry it took so long. Hope you enjoy.

Disclaimer: I do not own Sonic the Hedgehog or Teen Titans. Sega and DC comics do

It has been a few weeks now since Raven was killed. School was out for the summer and the relationship is going strong for Sonic and Terra.

But unfortionately a certain pink hedgehog hates this relationship and she was once again stomping through the city in an ally, plotting ways to Take Sonic from Terra and rid the blonde forever.

“ Maybe if I……”, thought Amy but paused, “ No that will never work, But what if ..” She paused her thoughts again.

Amy then shouted, “ I hate Her! That B*** will Pay for stealing my Boyfriend !”

“ Hello little girl.", said a deep masculine voice from behind her.

Amy gasped and turned around to see Nothing was there.

“ I’m over here little girl.”, said the voice coming from an ally entrance.

Amy walked in the dark allyy but Saw nothing.

Amy then had her back tutned to one wall while facing the other.

She moved slowly staying alert.

Something was quietly aproaching Amy from behind, but she hadn’t noticed.

Amy looked into the ally while panting in fear yet irritation that she can't find the source, but still nothing.

“ Boo.”, said the deep voice from behind her.

Amy gasped and quickly turned around to see a Tall man wearing a trench coat and a hat covering his face.

“ Wh…Who are you?”, ask Amy slightly nervous.

“ I’m just Like you. I crave for death, destuction and Turmoil.”, said the man as he was walkint twards her.

Amy pulled a large headed red and yellow hammer from a hulster on her back and got it ready for attack.

“ I’m nothing like that.”, replied Amy nearly yelling at him.

“ O really?”, asked The man.

“ AAAA SHUT UP!”, screamed Amy as she charged at him.

Amy swung her hammer at him side ways a couple of times.

The man dodged the attacks and jumped over Amy and seemed to throw something while Amy’s back was turned.

He then said“ My My such Temper.”

Amy then jumped into the air and did a vertical swing.

Fortionately for the man, he was able to dodge this, while in the heavy trench coat.

A man was walking by and noticed this so he ran off to the nearest phne booth calling the cops.

Amy then screamed out charging at him.

Amy then swung her hammer side ways again and this time just barely missing her target.

Amy growed but then just charged again.

This time she just swung her hammer around aimlessly.

The man had to step backwards while Dodging all of the attacks.

The mysterious figure has now had enough So he catches, Amy’s hammer by the handel.

Amy gasped ,“ Whad you you want,?”, growed Amy.

“ I want you to join forces with me , Together we can Destroy whoever we please. And when we sucseed I will grant you one wish.”, said the man in a calm tone.

Amy just stood there, not knowing what to do. “ Think about it girl.”, The man tossed a communicator with a an S inscripted to it.

Police Sirens could now be heard as The man then was fishing something else from his pocket.

Amy asked, “ Okay, I'll think about it but, Can I at least get your name?”

The man replied , “ Call me, Slade.”

He then threw a smoke bomb on the ground and dissapeared.

Amy looked for him for a second but then walked away, scared and confused.

Without her knowing a little blinking light was on her back.

? * * * * *

Sonic was in his room listening to Led Zepplin’s Immagrant Song with his Mind on Terra as usual.

He thought, “ man this is soo great, our relation is …”

The phone rang, interupting his thought.

Sonic went to the kitchen and answered the phone.

From the other line Knuckles’ voice can be heard saying, “Hey Sonic guess what.”

“ what?” “ asked Sonic.

“ We’re all going camping for a week in the mountains starting tomorrow and I have room for two more people in my convertible you wanna come? And o yea , your girl can come too.", answerd Knuckles.

“ Sure, Who’s going?” Asked Sonic.

“ Me, Cream, and Tails.”, answered Knuckles.

“Cool thanks! Later.”, Said Sonic as they both hung up their phones.

Sonic then picks up the phone again and dials Terra’s number.

A few seconds later Terra answers the phone.

“ Hey Terra, it’s me, geuss what.”, said Sonic.

“ Yes?”, asked Terra.

“ Me and a few friends of mine are going on a camping Trip for a weekend staring Tomorrow. Would you like to come?”, answered Sonic.

“ Totally ,I’d love to, Let me ask My Mom. Hold on.”,said Terra.

She puts the phone down leaving it on.

Sonic waits for a few seconds and soon Terra is back on saying with excitement, “ She said Yes! He he.”

“ alright!Can I pick you up at around 9am tomorrow?”

“ Sure no prob.”, said Terra.

“ Sweet!”, said Sonic.

“ Hey Sonic, can Katie come too?” , asked Terra.

“ sure.”, repliled Sonic.

“ Thanks So much Sonic!”, said Terra.

“ No problem Terra. …Listen, I have to pack up so I’ll see you both then K?” , said Sonic.

“ Okay , bye Sonic.”, Said Terra. “ Later Terra.” Said Sonic as they both hung up their phones.

Sonic sighed in relief that Terra can come along.

? * * * *

The next day, Amy was walking by Knuckles house on her daily walk. She noticed Knuckles, Tails, and a small peach rabbit with its ears down, wearing a red dress, packing stuff up in the back of a red farrari. Amy walked twards them asking the rabbit, who was holding a little blue creture named Cheeze.” “What’s going on here Cream?”, Asked Amy. “ cream replied with, “ We’re all going on a camping trip to the lakes a few hours outside of the city. I forgot the name though Amy.” “ oo really? Who’s going?”, asked Amy. “ lets see, Mr. Knuckles, Mr. Tails, Miss Terra, and Mr. Son…mmmmmf”. Knuckles held creams mouth shut with one hand and said, “ Sorry Amy, theres no more room in the car.” “ ooooo noooo.”, said Amy with sarcasm fooling knuckles. “ See you when we get back Amy.” Said Tails. Amy then sighed and walked away. “ Little do they know, I’ll just drive there with my own car.” said Amy with a grin on her face as she walked away.

A few minutes later Sonic arrives at the scene with two back packs on his back and Terra(wearing a light blue T-shirt, as well as a new pair of blue jeans and brown shoes. ) was in his arms.

“ Hey guys. Whats up?”, said Sonic casually.

“ Just finishing packing up for the trip.”

Sonic sets down Terra and says, “ Terra, I introduse to you , my gang.”

Sonic points to Knuckles,” Terra Knuckles Knuckles, Terra.”

“ Hey there.”, says Knuckles.

“ Hi, cool to meet ya.” Terra said to Knuckles.

Sonic points to Cream,” Terra, cream. Cream, Terra.”

“ It’s a pleasure to meet you miss Terra and this is my chao Cheeze.”, said cream politely.

“ I’m flattered , pleasure to meet you to cream.” Sonic last pointed to Tails.

“ Terra, this is Tails, Tails, Terra.”

Tails just Terra admireing her figure, drooling slightly.

Cream, who likes Tails hit him on the back with her hand.

“ OW!”, complained Tails but then spoke up, “ O,…… nice to meet you…..Sorry.”

Tails rubbed a hand behind his head.

Terra giggled a little and said, “ nice to meet you to.”

Knuckles cut in, “ Now that that’s Done, you guys ready to go?”

“ oooo Yea.”, replied Sonic as he put the back pack in the back of the car.

“ O Shoot.”, said Terra. They all looked at her with concern.

“ Whats the matter Terra?” asked Sonic.

“ There aren’t enough seats here.”, said Terra.

Knuckles chimed in,“ What are you talking about? There are five seats and Five of us.”

“ I know but I asked My best friend Katie if she wanted to go.”, replied Terra.

“ O….”, said Knuckles then continued, “ I just won’t go then.”

“ But Knuckles You’re the only one here who knows how to drive.”, said Sonic.

“ O yea.” Sonic then thought for a sec and said, “ Wait a sec, I can just run there. Duuuuh”

“ but Sonic, won’t you get tired ?”, Asked Terra.

“ It’s no big deal to me, I already know the way there anyways. Terra, you know where Katies house is from here?”

Terra nodded in reply to Sonic's question.

“ Good, Knuckles, follow Terra’s directions to Her friends house and I’ll meet you guys there.”, Said Sonic.

“ Sonic, Thanks so much.” , Said Terra as the couple hugged.

They quickly kissed eachothers lips.

They relised the embrace and Sonic said, “ I love you Terra and See you all there.”

Sonic took off at Sonic Speed. “ Show off!”, Yelled Knuckles.

Both Terra and Cream giggled and they all finished packing, got in the car and left.

? * * * * *

Amy was driving along the road in her pink convertible thinking to herself,

“ Who was that Slade guy and Why does he want Me to help him destroy? Should I join him?”.

Amy then noticed a stop light on the road so she stoped for it and then continued in thought with a grin across her face,

“ Nah, I have a few ways of getting Sonic to notice me, Ripping that girl out of the picture forever.”

Amy’s thoughts were inturrupted by a honk from a car behind her because the light had changed.

“ Alright I’m Going GOSH.”, yelled Amy as she continued to drive .

? * * * *

Terra and the gang minus Sonic plus Katie,( Who was wearing a black shirt and dark blue jeans with black shoes.) were on the road to the campgrounds.

Kuckles was Driving, Tails in the front seat and all of the girls in the back.

It was about 12pm cloudy noon, and They were almost out of the large city.

“ So Miss Terra, May I ask you something.”, asked Cream with the chao in her lap saing, “ Chao chao.”

“Yes cream?", replied Terra awaiting for the rabbits question.

"How long have you been going out with mr. Sonic anyway?”

“ Hmmm…about a month now.”, replied Terra. “ How many times have you love birds kissed?” asked Katie.

Terra noticed something dark moving fast from the corner of her eye and wondered what is was.

“Hello, Earth to Terra.” Said Katie waving her hands around Terra’s face.

“ Huh, o yea.”, Terra said loosing thought of the dark figure thinking it was probably just Sonic using superspeed.

Terra then continued , We kissed a few times and also….”

While Terra was explaining her time with Sonic, “ Hey girls, Sorry to inturrupt but you wanna listen to some music?”, asked Knuckles.

“Sure Knux.”, Said Katie.

Knuckles put in a P.O.D Sattelite cd.

The the cd was playing the Set it off song on At Full Blast volume.

Every one had covered Their ears except for knuckles and Katie who were bobbing their heads to it.

Terra Yelled out, “ Knuckles Could you turn it Down a little.” Knuckles didn’t Respond.

“ Mr Knuckles Please turn that music down.”, asked cream.

Knuckles still couldn’t hear.“KNUUCKLLLLESS!!!!!”, screamed a voice which surprisingly came from Tails.

“ Yea?”, asked Knux casually.

“ TURN IT DOWWWWN!, demanded Tails.

“ Okay sorry, Don’t need to yell Tails.” Knuckles turned down the music to a normal volume.

They all sighed in relief, except Katie who was a bit dissapointed.

They were now out of the city and continued to drive throughout the afternoon as the girls chatted, Knuckled drove and Tails deep in thought about the girls behind him.

? * * * * *

It was now 3pm and Sonic was sitting on a rock at the campground they were to stay at and was waiting for the group, enjoying the view looking at the trees.

“ Wonder If they’ll be here soon. I hope they’re ok, Then again My main man Knux is there so they should be fine.”

He then fell asleep quietly.

A few hours later, Sonic woke up and saw the farrari pull up to the campsite.

And Sonic greeted them Hugging Terra.

After they relised the hug , Sonic asked Terra, “How was the trip?”

“ It was pretty good…”

“ Till Knuckles Turend up the POD Music Full blast!” , cut in Tails.

“ o, Sorry about that.”

“ A whatever, it’s alright, he turned it down soon after.”, replied Terra.

“ Hey Guys can you help us unpack?”, Asked Knuckles as he unloaded a few thing out of the car.

They went to help him and cream.

? * * * * *

Slade was in his lair, covered in shadows() askiing himself, “ Should I have let her go like that? She might run away, So Just to be secure…” Slade then called out, “ Cinderblock.” A large Man covered with Stone walked twards slade and growled a little. “ I want you to Retrieve this girl on Screen. You can find her in the campgrounds outside Station square.” Cinder block Nodded and Walked out of the lair. “ Now Amy will be mine Sooner than she believes.”, said Slade with confidence. Cinderblock Smashes a hole through a wall so he an get through. Slade put a hand on his head and shook hid head in dissapointment .

* * * * * * *

It was now dark and a campfire was going with the gang sitting around the fire with some folding seats they brought.

On one side of the circle, Sonic and Terra were sitting together in a love seat while holding hands.

Katie was sitting on a seperate chair on the other side Of Terra.

On the other side, cream with cheeze on her lap, tails and Knuckles, were sitting all in separate chairs.

Katie couldn’t help but glance at Knuckles every now and Then.

Katie then asked the crew looking at Knux mostly, “ So whats the plans for tomorrow?”

Knuckles answered, “ How about we all swim at the lake tomorrow?”

They all agreed on the Idea and Tails thought, ' Yes, I finally get to see them in swimsuits, he he he.'

“ Hey Tails get the lighter fluid and put some in. The fire’s dying and I want to cook marshmallows.", ordered Knuckles in a casual tone.

Tails got out the marsmallos, chocolate and crackers.

He then pulled out the lighter fluid and poured some on and he fell down in shock sitting on the ground.

Knuckles laughed at the foxboy as he was getting wires and stuck marshmallos on them.

He tossed one to every one except Terra since Sonic told her he’d make her one.

As they all were rosting a mallow other than Terra since Sonic told her he’d make her one.

Sonic ( now cuddling with Terra) asked Terra so only she could Hear, “ So Terra, you excited about tomorrow?”

“ Totally, I love to Swim. How about you?”, said a happy Terra.

Sonic was about to say something untill Katie cut him off, “ Sonic, your Marshmallow’s on fire.”

“ O Shoot.”, said Sonic as he quickly pulled the mallow out of the fire and quickly blew out the fire.

Knuckles and Tails started to laugh at Sonic.

“ Awww Man, your mallo is burned Terra.”, complained Sonic.

“ That’s okay.I like em burnt but there’s one problem.” whispered Terra.

“ What’s that?” Asked the blue hedgehog.

“I’m to Tited to grab the marshmallow so can you help me.” Sonic smiled , took the mallow from the stick and slowly put in Terra’s mouth.

Terra slowly chewed on the marshmallow enjoing the crispy taste.

“ Tails can you get me another mashmallow?”, asked Sonic.

Tails was about to say something but saw Terra snuggled onto Sonic’s shoulder so he didnt bother having Sonic get up did as asked.

Sonic put another marshmallow in this time trying to be more carefull.

Terra then yawned and said with a tired voice, “I have to go to sleep. Good night every one, Good night Sonic.”

“ Good night Terra.”, Said Sonic.

Sonic and Terra shared another kiss and Terra walked to the girls Tent and went in zipping it up and went to bed soon after.

Cream said to Sonic “ Ummm Mr. Sonic your marshmallow….”

“ Awwww Dang it!!”, said Sonic as he blew the fire on his seconed marshmallow.

Knuckles and Tails laughed at Sonic.

“ Hey Tails isn’t this guy a riot?”, asked Knuckles.

“ You said it.”, said Tails still laughing.

“ Hey guys”, Said Katie as she motioned to the burning marshmallows.

“ Aaaaaa.”, said Knuckles and Tails in unison as they blew out their fires.

Sonic was now laughing his head off and was soon Joined by cream and Katie.

The laughter was soon broken by a loud high pitched scream.

“ what was that?”, asked Cream.

Knuckles answered, “ Someone’s in trouble, Cream, Katie, Tails ,Stay here. Sonic, Let’s go.”

“ Aww man”, complained Sonic.”

To be continued