Teen Titans Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Love worth Dying For ❯ To the death ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Sonic or the Teen Titans,Sega and DC Comics do

Warning: some intense violence ahaed but if you like that the go on ahead and read.

Previously:

Give her to me or else!", Shouted Sonic right after he ran up to the top of the building.

Chaos Raven turned around with Terra still in her tenticles.

" You want me to just give her to you, not going to happen." replied Chaos Raven.

" If that's how you want it, Fine. I'll take her from you.", said Sonic Ready for attck.

" Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha", laughed Chaos Raven as she dropped an unconcious Terra next to her so she could have all of her tentacles free to fight


Now: lightning struck every few minutes. The rain was pouring down hard on Sonic, Terra, and Chaos Raven as the hedgehog and the sorcerss faced eachother.

" Bring it Raven.", said Sonic as he clenched his right fist.

Chaos Raven let out a long roar and then sent two of her tentacles twards Sonic.

Sonic dodged the tentacles as they whiped at Sonic left and right.

Sonic lunged tward Chaos Raven with his right knee aiming for her stomach.

unfortunately for Sonic, chaos Raven used a third tenticle and smacked Sonic on his right side.

The blue hedgehog was sent rolling on sideways and nearly fell off the building.

Sonic slowly got up and smirked, " Ha, is that all you got?"

" I'll show you my true power!", hissed Chaos Raven as the two bird like tentacles came from her cape.

" Those things again? I'm ready for them this time.", said Sonic completely unafraid.

But instead of trying to grab Sonic the bird head tentacles shot out two seperate dark beams at Sonic.

'Holy...', thought Sonic as he ducked to avoid the attack.

Another beam was fired at Sonic. This time Sonic jumped back avoiding the attack.


* * * * * * *
Terra was still laying down on her stomach, but she had just barely opend her eyes.

"Sonic?", whispered Terra lightly as she watched Sonic avoid the beams being fired at him.

Terra was able to partly ift her body up so she was in a crawling position but then she fell back down to the ground.

' Come on Terra, get up you can do it.', she thought to herself as she tries to get up again.

* * * * *

Chaos Raven extented a crow head Tentacle at Sonic, which was ready to clamp at him.

Sonic grabbed it by the base of it's neck with his right hand and held it back.

the second tentacle extened twards Sonic, clamping on to his stomach before he could react.

Sonic was pushed against the ground with the tentacle still holding on to him, causing SSonic to release the other tentacle.

As the hedgehog used both of his hands to try to pry the tentacle off of him, the several regular tentacles were all now poited twards Sonic.

The tentackles started whipping the poor hedgehog across the face.

As they attacked, more of Sonic's blood was shed as each tentacle struck him.

If he could he would be screaming in pain but the attacks wouldn't stop even for a second.

" mwa ha ha feel my true power.", laughed chaos Raven as the attcks continued.

It looks like there is no escape for Sonic, if the attack doesn't cease within minutes, Sonic's a goner.

But Chaos Raven actually did stop for a momnet.

" Time to finish you, then complete my objective.", said the sorceress as the tip of one of her tentacles transformed into 3 sharp points.

she raised the tentacle into the air. The tenticle came down twards Sonic.

suddenly a large rock collides onto Chos Raven's back, sending her off of the building, releasing the blue hedgehog.

Before chaos Raven could regain flight, the rock then spun around like a drill driving the witch to the ground.

Terra ran twards the badly wounded Sonic and got on one knee.

" Sonic, are you alright?", cied a worried Terra as she grabbed the blue hero by the shoulders lifting him half way.

"T..Terra.", was all Sonic could muster as he slowly opened his eyes.

"It's okay, It's over now.", replied Terra as a joyful tear escaped her eyes.

"Terra..what..about you.", asked Sonic, noticing cuts and bruses on Terra.

"It will take more than a witch to stop me.", said a confident Terra. after a moment of silence Terra asked, "Do you think you can stand? If not I wouldn't mind..."

Just then a loud long Roar caught their attention.

"It's Raven. leave me, I'll finish her.", said Sonic.

"But Sonic, I can't just leave you lke this." replied Terra.

Chaos Raven then flew at the edge of the building facing the hedgehog and the blonde with a look of rage written on her face. her antlers were still present as well as her four red eyes.

The sorceress' cape had been torn up, reveiling her leotard, which was badly damaged due to the battle as well as some blood flowing on her body, which is now her origional size.

Sonic slowly Rose to his feet and glared at Chaos Raven.

" Surrender the girl to me, Now!", demanded Chaos Raven.

" You will not take her away from me!", yelled Sonic as he got infront of Terra to protect her.

Sonic charged at the sorceress at full force.

The sorceress extended a black clawed hand and grabbed Sonic and imediately turned around throwing Sonic far away from the buildng they were all on.

" NO!", shouted Terra as her eyes started to glow. Before she could do anything, a black basketball sized energy ball was shot at her, causing her to fall to the ground.

Chaos Raven turned back to where she threw Sonic. Her mouth opened wide and a large flock of sharp toothed 4 eyed crows flew out of her mouth and twards Sonic's direction.( I use crows instead of Ravens to keep from confusion)

' I have to get Sonic.', thought Terra as she pulled a slab of the building then jumped on it.

She surfed over Chaos Raven to find Sonic.

"I don't think so!" hissed Chaos Raven as a dark arora surrounded Terra and dragged her twards the witch, causing Terra to loose controll of her building slab.

"rrrr Let go!", demanded Terra as she struggled to break free.

" As You wish!", replied Chaos Raven as he uesd her phycic ability to throw Terra on a different building.

* * * *

Sonic crashed against a window of a building and landed inside of an empty office.

Sonic moand in pain as he struggled to get up.

The blue hedgeog was able to rise to his feet but then fell back on one knee.

His breathing was course, he had cuts pretty much all over himself due to the glash and the whips.

Sonic was able to shake some glass off of him and whspered, " Terra!"

Sonic rose to his feet only to be greeted by a flock of four eyed crows pecking and biting at him. Sonic waved his hand around trying to shoo them away but it was futile.

The blue hedgehog ran from the birds, but due to all of the pain he couldnt run superspeed.

'I have to get these things away Somehow.', thought Sonic as he ran.

* * * * *

Terra moaned as she managed to stand with her right hand on her left shoulder after she was thrown since the building she was on wasnt very far lower than the previous ones.

Chaos Raven appeared infront of her and then was about to sock Terra in the face but Terra blocked the attack and countered with a kick to the witch's gut.

Chaos Raven formed two dark claw hands on each arm about to attack.

Terra's eyes glowed Yellow again and pieces of cement formed around both of Terra's hands, causing a formation of giant rock fists.

Chaos Raven want taking any chances so she lunged at Terra with both arms ready to tear the blonde into pieces.

Terra threw a punch at Chaos Raven with her right rock fist but the clawed hand caught the attack.

Terra thew her other fist at Chaos Raven, this time however the attack collided with Chaos Raven's face, sending her to the edge of that building.

"Leave us alone Raven or else I'll have to destroy you.", demanded Terra.

" rr, never. now Die!", hissed the sorceress as she shot a large black energy beam at Terra.

The earthmover used both of her rock hands and blocked the attack.

Peices of rock demolished by the second as the phycic beam continued.


* * * * *

Sonic was still being chased by the crows all over the building.

He couldn't shake them without his superspeed.

They kept pecking and biting at him when a few had caught up.

' wait, what if I..', thought Sonic as he ran a little faster.

He reached the end of a doorway and slammed the door shut.

Sonic siged in relief since he had escaped.

Just then the crows and pecked their waythrough with their extremely sharp beaks.

" Shoot!" shouted Sonic right before he started running again.

The crows were even closer to Sonic then before.

The hedgehog was running low on breath and saw no signs of the crows tireing.

He then notices a glass contianer in the corner of hie eye.

He runs right infront of a wall and punches the glass container, shattering it to peices.

Sonic grabbed the item inside.

' This fire extingusher should do the trick', thought Sonic.

He pointed the hose at the birs and began shotting the mist at them.

the birds frose then fell to the ground as they contacted the mist.

within a minute, all of the birds were frozen and on the ground.

" Yes, it worked, now to Arrrgh.", yelled Sonic at the last part as a crow dove bit the back og his neck.

Sonic quickly caught the bird and slammed it on the ground.

* * * * * *

Terra's Rock fists were nearly destroyed as she continued to block the beam.

"Give it up Terra, You can't win.", mocked Chaos Raven as the beam she fired grew bigger.

" Yes I Can.", replied Terra as she kept blocking the beam.

Just as Terra's earth fists shattered, the beam dissapeared along with Caos Raven.

Terra panted for air for a few seconds but then Chaos Raven appeared and pinned the blonde to the ground.

"Say good bye Terra. ha ha ha ha.", laughed the dark sorceress as she had one hand on Terra's neck.

her other hand was raised into the air and 5 claws imediately grew 5 inches from her fingers.

Her legs were also inbetween Terra's sides to keep her down.

Terra used both of her hands to pry open the hand cholking her.

The blondes eyes glowed yellow once more and a large icicle shaped piece of the building pierced through the Chaos Raven and some of it stuck out of her chest.

Raven transformed back to her normal self and passed away right infront of Terra.

Terra pushed the sorceress off of her and rose to her feet.

She looked down at Ravens body sadly. she really didnt want to kill anyone.

"Terra!", called a voice all to familiar to her.

" Sonic!", shouted Terra as she turned around to saw him come out of one of those elevators that lead to the building top. They ran twards eachother and shared an hug.


" Im so gald you're okay.", cried Terra as her face was still in his chest.

" I'm glad youre okay too.", replied Sonic as they continued the hugg.

Terra started crying in his chest.

" Whats wrong? Are you hurt badly?", asked a concerned Sonic as partly released the hug so they were facing eachother.

" I'll be okay, but I ..I ..killed her.", sobbed Terra once again as she lowered her head in shame.

" Sonic hugged her again and rubbed her back with one hand for confort.

"There there, you didn't have much of a choice. It was a life or death situation and I as well as plenty of other people would rather have you than Raven alive.", assuerd Sonic.

As they remained silent, the barrier had faded away, the thunder storm calmed down, rain stopped pouring but the sky was still dark due to the time.

Terra broke the silence," Thanks Sonic, youre the best."

Both of them part to face eachother only to once agin meet lips in a minute and a half long kiss.

they stared into eachother's eyes for a minue untill Terra finally remembered...

" Katie! o shoot I completely forgot. We have to get her to the hospital.", pannicked Terra.

" No we dont.", assured Sonic with his traditional smirk.

Terra looked at Sonic completely bewildered on what he had just said.

"Wait she's got light skin, dark hair, wearing a red shirt and blak jeans, and is about your age right?" asked the blue hedgehog.

"why...yes she is, how did you know?", asked Terra.

" I didn't till just now but I found a girl lying unconcious on the street right before I went to resue you. I took her through a hole I made in that barrire and called an ambulence.", finished Sonic.

" Thanks Sonic.", said Terra with relief.

" No prob, now lets get you home.", said Sonic.

Terra held on to his neck as Sonic carried her bridal style and lept off of the building, landing on one nearby.

* * * * * *
Next morning:

In a dark alley nearby a man with a large trench coat with a large cowboy like hat covering his face was leaning aginst a wall.

'Well well well, It looks like little Terra has finally revieled herslf.' thought the man to himself as he read a newspaper.

There was a picture of Terra and Raven squaring off on the front page.

He then continued thinking, 'Now that I know her location, I can achive my plan I have with her.'

The man chuckled slightly and said outloud, " There is no escape this time Terra."

To be continued.

Sorry that took so long to write. Ive been busy with school papers, work, my birthday which was last week and other stuff. Ill be gone for a week So I cant promise you a new chapter this saturday but I will try. I hope you liked.