Teen Titans Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Love worth Dying For ❯ Earth vs Darkness ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Earth vs Darkness

Disclaimer: I do not own Sonic the Hedgehog or Teen Titans. Sega and DC comics do

The monday afternoon after that date and after that school day:

" Yep Katie, the date was totally awesome.", said Terra( now in grey T shirt with dark grey short sleeves, blue jeans pants,brown shoes) cheerfully as she and Katie walked twards the bus.

" Awwww, that's cute. I'm glad you had fun.", replied Katie(now in a red shirt black jeans, black shoes) sweetly.

" Thanks. It was the best, Sonic is amazing." said Terra as she smiled.

* * *

Not too far away:

“Azerath Metrion Zin…. I should wait till she’s alone I don’t want to look like a criminal barging into a school.”

So Raven just watched Terra as she and her friend entered a bus along with a few other students.

When the bus started to move, Raven floared into the air and followed the bus behind buildings so nobody would notice her.


* * *

A few minutes later the bus stopped and happened to let Terra and Katie out first since they were the closest to the school.

Raven watched as the Terra and Katie hugged and started to go their separate ways.

Raven should have waited for katie to leave but couldn’t wait any longer and Said in an evil sebucing like voice, “ Terrrrrrrrrra .”

“ Huh? Who’s there?”, Terra asked.

having no idea what is going on, a confused Katie started looking all over the place.

She went to Terra and asked her, “what w w was That?” in a shaky voice.

“ I dunno.” Said Terra a bit nervious herself.

“ Terrrra Iv’e been searching for you.” Came Raven’s voice again.

“ Tell me who you are?” Terra ordered.

“ As you wish Tratior !!”

Terra then knew who that voice was coming From and Shouted, “ Raven what do you want?!”

“ Raven?”, Katie asked. “ We go way back.” Terra said to her friend.

Then a glowing black clawed hand extended from a buiding behind the girls and started to choke katie by the neck.

Terra and katie were trying to pry the claw open with their hands but it wasn’t long untill a second clawed hand reached out and grabbed Terra by the neck and started to choke her.

Terra was now saying while trying to breath, “ It’s me you want witch not her.So leave her alone."

Raven relised Terra had a point so she threw Katie into a nearby car, knocking Katie out cold.

The claw was now going for Terra.

Terra’s hands began to glow and extended her left hand out infront of her and a couple of Rocks the size of a sofa were launched at the area between the claws and the rocks smashed into raven making a pile of dust flaot in that area.

The claws released Terra and Terra ran over to Katie to see if she was still alive.

When Terra got there she saw her friend out cold.

A few cuts on the arms a few cuts on the legs tearing up her pants and some tearing up her shirt.

Terra was about to pick up her friend but was hit by a large dark car tire and was snet to the ground.

Terra was able to get up, moaning a little. Terra could now see a glowing car come at her but this time she raised her glowing right hand into an uppercut motion and a large rock the size of the car popped out of the ground and the car blew up with Terra taking no damage.

The rock soon crumbled and Terra then asked, “Why do you wan’t to kill me so bad? I already died once isn’t that enough?”

Raven suddenly appeared behind Terra and wrapped her arm around Terra’s neck and started to cholke her again but this time with her bare hands.

Raven then said, “ well you are still not any less dangerous and you made me look like a fool last time we battled.”

while Terra was trying to stay alive by doing her best to pry the arm off her neck.

Terra then smirked and elbowed Raven in the stomach and raven released her grip.

Terra Then turned around and Socked Raven in the face twice then kicked her causeing the sorcerress to fall over and her hood to fall off.

Terra saw that Raven’s mouth was bleeding dark red blood and her hair was now as long as her own and it was a darker shade of purple then she remembered. Raven had a small red ruby embetted on her forehead.

Terra then shouted at Raven in question, “ That was the past, I’ve paid for my mistakes and your team forgave me. I havn't caused any damage since then so JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!”

Raven’s eyes began to glow white and dark magic wrapped around Terra and she was sent flying.

But before she hit the ground, Terra shouted a little and a rock 7 ft wide and long was below her and Terra landed on it with her feet.

Terra then floated 8 feet above the ground air surfing on the rock twards Raven.

Raven was now up and a large Dark bird formed around her body and the Bird charged at Terra.

Terra Started to Move faster as they were both prepairing for a head on collission. Right before they hit. Terra dove off of the rock and laned on the ground.

an explosion followed as the attacks collided. Since Terra got off she recieved no damage but Raven was no where to be found.

Terra then thought of Katie again and Ran tward’s the spot wher Katie was and saw she was still there.

Terra was now about to pic Katie up but Raven came up and punched Terra in the face.

Terra took a few steps back and Raven tried to kick Terra a few times but missed the first time and the other two were blocked by Terra.

Terra threw a a few punches of her own but Raven dodged.

Raven grabbed Terra’s shoulders and kneed Terra in the stomach and punched her into the ground.

Terra groaned in pain and tried to get up but was kicked by Raven sending Terra rolling on the ground a few feet trying to get up again.

“ Why get up Terra? Why must you live?” Raven asked.

Terra turned twards Raven and growled and her eyes were now glowing Yellow and a bowling ball sized rock came up from the ground and uppercutted Raven and another 6 foot rock came up and charged at Raven’s stomach, sending her a few feet away from Terra sliding across the ground.

Terra’s eyes stopped glowing was able to get up and wiped the blood off of her mouth and looked at Raven who was getting up as well.

“ Time to Die little worthless girl!” Raven Shouted as she raised her hands in the air and her eyes were now white again.

Dark lightning was being shot from her fingers into the sky and the clouds dakened and it began to rain hard along with lightning bolts going off soon after.

A black shield that was a mile long and wide and a mile tall.

Terra pointed at Raven with her glowing right hand and a 6ft slab of concrete smashed into Raven's stomach sending the dark sorceress crashing against a building's wall.

Raven stook the pain off and got up.

She then charged at Terra. Terra charged back, ready to sock Raven

* * * * *

Sonic saw the barrier up in the middle of the city so he ran superspeed to see what is going on.

A minute later stopped right next to the dark barrier Sonic saw Raven throwing Terra against a wall using her powers and charging at her.

“TERRA!”, shouted Sonic inhorror as he saw his girlfriend being attacked.

Sonic then tried to go save her but remembered that the barrier was still there.

It wouldn't stop him that easily though. Sonic started threw a punch at the barrier, causing it to shock Sonic's hand".

"Aaa..", shouted Sonic as the shock went through his hand.

Sonic glared at the wall teeth clenched and thought, ' nothing is going to stop me from saving her, nothing.'

Sonic charged at the barrier and started throwing punches left and right doing his best to ignore the pain as he kept attacking.


* * * * * * *

( if you have Evinesence bring me to life song start playing here)

Raven was now grabbing Terra by the neck with one hand and pushing her against a wall.

Terra was now again struggling to stay alive.

Terra tried to throw a large boulder on Raven with her powers, but Terra was too busy on prying her neck free to concentrate.

Raven then physically threw Terra to the ground.

Terra tried to get up but Raven used her powers to pick up Terra and slammed her back against the ground even harder.

Raven’s hand turned into a black fire ball ready to finish Terra but Terra’s eyes glowed and she kicked Raven in the stomach.

Terra then quickly used a rock a bit bigger than her and it raised up below her body floating above most buildings so she could have the time she needed to gain some strength back.

Lightning bolts were now going off every 5 seconds.

Terra got up but her clothes were now cut open on her sleves body and legs because Raven shot broken pieces of glass at her earlier.

She was now cut and brused on her arms and legs and her knees of her pants was torn and her knees were bleeding.

Raven apeared from behind Terra and threw the black fire ball at her back.

Terra was sent on one knee and used her hand to stay up.

A part of her back was now exposed, and steaming.

Terra got up and turned around to see No Raven. “ Where are you Raven?” Terra yelled.

“Right in Front of you, idiot.” Raven was now visible and She fired a large dark beam at Terra’s right shoulder. Terra was sent off of her rock.

Terra was now falling to her doom but she quickly used the rock to float below her and caught her self landing on her back.

Terra slowly got up while groaning due to the painful landing.

Raven fired her dark beam again but this time at Terra’s Rock. It shattered to pieces.

Terra was now falling off while screaming.

Terra was able to flip her body over so that her feet were heading twards the ground and a couple of the pieces only a little bigger than her feet landed below her feet with a strong impact and she stood there catching her breath.

Raven yelled while flying twards her with dark claws about to slash Terra.

Terra then ran twards Raven. As Terra was running the rocks below her feet floated to wherever Terra stepped so she wouldn’t fall.

Terra’s hands glew bright yellow again but this time Terra tried to tried to punch Raven but Raven caught it with her clawed hand Terra then used her right hand to try to punch again but Raven caught it with her other clawed hand.

Terra then used this opportunity and head butted Raven in the face and once Raven let go of Terra’s hands Terra started punching the crap out of Raven left and rightfists alternately.

Terra then grabbed Raven by the front of her cloak and jumped off the rock about the time Terra was 50 feet from the ground.

The same rocks caught her by the feet and Terra started running as fast as she could twards a building.

When she was about 15 feet away from the building she threw Raven with all of her might slamming Raven’s back against a wall, cracking the wall a little.

Raven was now stuck against a wall and her eyes were white again but this time Terra used the rubble to make a fist big enough to grab Raven’s whole body and the fist was now heading twards the ground with great speed.

Terra wasn’t finished yet though.

She stood on her two rocks and her eyes and hands glowed again.

She took several pieces of the building about the size of her body and She made a throwing motion with her glowing right hand sending a piece down after Raven.

She then threw the second piece with her left hand.

She the screamed to the top of her lungs and threw the other three pieces using both hands in a throwing motion.

Terra stopped screaming and her eyes and hands stopped glowing.

Terra used her powers to pull up a larger rock and floated up to the top of a building and hopped off.

Terra bent down and rested her hands on her knees panting as she heard large thuds.

She sighed in relied thinking that Raven was done.

( Song ends here)


But then then Raven appeared 20 feet behind Terra.

Terra Started running twards Raven but Raven put up a dark barrier around herself and Raven grew to about 15 feet tall.

Her hair grew longer. Two more eyes apeared on her head.

All of her eyes were glowing red.

She Wrapped herself with her cloak, tentacles started to emerge from under her cloak, and sharp teeth were replaceing her regular teeth.

Terra stood there in shock watching the whole thing happen and Terra couldn’t do anything to stop it.

The bairrier then faded. “Do you wish to fight now?”, Chaos Raven asked then laughed at her sinisterly.


* * * * * *

'Come on, just a little more.', thought Sonic as he panted for air while on one knee.

his gloves were torn to pieces and his knuckles were now covered in blood.

There was a crack in the barrier now due to Sonic's attacks but it was reparing itself slowly.

" No, I can't rest Now, I have to save Terra.", said Sonic out loud.

Sonic shouted at the top of his lungs and punched the wall even harder left and right.

as he continued punching the wall was cracking more.

" Raven is not going to Get away with this.", shouted Sonic as he continued punching.

Sonic then steped back a few steps and then elbow charged the barrier with superspeed.

Finally, the piece of the barrier shattered and Sonic ran to go save Terra.


* * * * * * *



" You cannot escape Terra.", said Chaos Raven as she was floating twards Terra.

Terra backed away from her in fear not knowing what Chaos Raven is capable of.

"Your death is today, do not avoid it. It is useless.", said Chaos Raven as she proceeded twards Terra.

Large deer like antlers grew out from her head as she spoke.

Terra continued backing up untill she was at the edge of the building.

Terra looked down to the edge then back at Chaos Raven in fear.

Terra's eyes started glowing but Chaos Raven caught her with one of her tenticles.

The tenticle wrapped around Terra's arms and legs making it impossible for her to escape.

A single tear flowing from Terra's eyes as she srtuggled to break free.

Chaos Raven shot dark electricity from her tenticle into Terra's body.

Terra shouted in pain as the electicity flowed through her.

Soon Chaos Raven stopped and Terra was now powerless to fight back.

Chaos Raven laughed sinisterly as he was now drawing Terra closer to her, her sharp toothed mouth, ready to eat Terra.

"..please..stop.",begged Terra as a tear started flowing from her eye.

"I've been waiting for years to do this. There is no way I'm backing down.", replied Chaos Raven.

" please..I'll do anything.", begged Terra as both of her eyes had tears down them.

" Bwa Ha Ha.", laughed chaos Raven.

Terra couldn't say anything any more. she had lost. There was absolutely no way for her to get out of this.

Chaos raven drew her closer, and closer and was about to take a bite untill she heard a familiar voice,

" Give her to me or else!", Shouted Sonic right after he ran up to the top of the building.

Chaos Raven turned around with Terra still in her tenticles.

" You want me to just give her to you, not going to happen." replied Chaos Raven.

" If that's how you want it, Fine. I'll take her from you.", said Sonic Ready for attck.

" Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha", laughed Chaos Raven as she dropped an unconcious Terra next to her so she could have all of her tentacles free to fight.


To be continued.