Teen Titans Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Love worth Dying For ❯ First Date pt 2 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 13: First Date part 2

Disclaimer: I do not own Sonic the Hedgehog or Teen Titans. Sega and DC comics do

I…”, Terra was about to say something, but was cut off by a high pitched girly voice calling, “ oooo Soniiiiiiic! Where are you?”

Terra got up and looked around confused.

Sonic complained as he got up as well, “ aww Dang it! Not her ”

“ Whats going on?”, asked Terra. “ Something I really don’t like. Lets get out of here before ….”

“ Ha found ya, I thought youd be here after we made out.”, said amy a few yards in front of them.

“Amy Knock it off You jumped on me when I had my guard down and practically raped me you Psycopath,Besides I'm with her!”, said Sonic with a harsh tone.

“ Well sorry, but You belong with me not that B***!”, came back Amy.

“ Excuse Me?!”, Asked Terra with a tone as harsh as Sonic’s.

Sonic shouted to Amy,“ Leave her Alone! What is it with you? I don’t like you that way and after what you just said, I don't think I can like you at all!”

Amy replied with a seductive voice while walking twadrs him, “O, All you need is a little motivation Sonic.”

Terra was sure Sonic was being honest cuz she went through the same type of problem with that guy earlier and could relate, aloso because Sonic was currently defending her.

So she got in front of Sonic and yelled , “ If you want to get to Him you’ll have to go through me first!”

Sonic’s eyes widednd,

“ O.. I will little girl.”, replied Amy.

“ Look who's talking.” , said the blonde in relpy.

Amy then charged At Terra but before Amy could make it to them, Terra made a rock platform underneith her and Sonic and floated upward.

“ HEY THAT’S NO FAIR, COME BACK HERE AND FIGHT LIKE A WOMAN!”, screamed Amy.

They both ignored her and floated off while Amy chased them for about a few seconds then got tired.

“Sonic! You will be my boyfriend, And you better break up with her, or else!!!!” Yelled Amy.

? * * *

on the rock:

Both Sonic and Terra laughed at Amy for a bit.“ Nice escape teqnique.”, said Sonic panting in relief.

“ Thank you.”, replied Terra cheerfully.

They both smiled at eachother and the rock floated in place and then eased its way to the ground landing softly near a lake and a view of the city.

They both walked away from the rock and got on some flower bed ground near by.

“ So before that little annoying little brat came along, I wanted to tell you something.” , said Terra .

“ Yes?”, asked Sonic.

“ well…I haven’t been this happy for a long time and thought I never would, Till you came along and saved me, took me in you house and nursed me. And defending me from those ninjas, Amy and even fought Raven to save me. I saw that on a news paper by the way, anyways, I just wanted to say...I love you.”, Terra said a with a nervous tone hoping she gets a positive reply.

“ You have also made me one happy hedgehog. If it wasn’t for you I would have been alone all night board out of my mind. You also stuck up for me back there and accepted the date, and helped me beat Shadow. And...I also love you too.”, replied Sonic.

Terra then kissed Sonic, but this time on the lips , but it was still rather quick.

Terra then turned around and said, “ Sorry I shouldn’t have done that without asking.”

“ What? You have my permission to do what ever you want with me Terra.”, Said Sonic then continued , “ you are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.”

Terra’s sky blue eyes sparkled and they met Sonic’s emerald green eyes.

Then they both closed their eyes and their lips were moving closer, now only inches apart.

Then they brushed a little.

After that they finally had a lip lock and they kissed eachother.

Terra made the first move and rested her arms around Sonic's neck and shoulders as the kiss continued.

Sonic moved his hands onto Terra's midsection in reply.

Unlike the tounge to tounge make out session with Amy, this kiss was only mouth to mouth, and there was no lust in either of them only love.

It satrted lightly but a minute later it became a little deeper but still soft.

Both of them really really loved this moment and wished it would never end. It was like heaven to both of them.

after about a minute longer, they finally broke the kiss for air but stayed in the same position and looked into eachother's eyes again.

both slowly leaned in and continued their pure mouth to mouth kiss.

they were able to kiss in peace since there was no disturbance from Amy or any villans, Raven was no where to be found, nor were there any people around,( but no tounge on tounge, no sheding of Terra’s cloths, excessive touching at places or R rated stuff.)

* * * *

After about a couple hours passed:

Terra was sleeping on Sonic with a large smile across her face, resting her head on his chest while Sonic rubbed her head a little, still awake so nobody disturbs them.

Sonic thought to himself, “ This was the best night ever, I freaking Love her.”

After about 10 minutes of laying Down, Sonic gently picks up the still sleeping Terra bridal style and runs off quickly.

He was soft but firm on his grip So Terra wasn’t disturbed.

* * * *

A few minutes later Sonic was at Terra’s apartment.

He lightly kicked the door since he couldn’t knock or touch the doorbell.

Elizabeth opened the door with a sleepy look on her face.

“ oh, hello Sonic,Have a good time?” the tired woman asked.

“Yes we did.”, replied Sonic with confidence.

“ Can I put Terra in her room?”, asked Sonic.

Elizabeth opened the door To Terra’s romm and asked, “ Is she alright?”

“ Definitely, She’s just sleeping for now.”, answered Sonic.

Sonic placed Terra on her bed, Tucked her in, kissed her on the lips lightly, and silently walked out the door slowly shuttting the door.

“ Thanks, for letting me take her out. See ya”, whispered Sonic.

“ Your welcome. Good bye”, replied Elizabeth.

Sonic then opened the front door and Took off at Super speed.

* * *

Amy finally returned home from her trip to the park and she was very mad at Terra.

She collappsed on her bed, crying again.

From the living room Knuckles got done with fear factor on the Tv.

He thought, “ I better check on her.” He goes up to Amy’s door and asked, “ Amy. You okay?”

“ GO AWAY!”, Screamed Amy from her room. “ Yup she’s fine.”,thought Knuckles as he fell on the sofa and fell asleep.



* * * *


A few minutes later Sonic got home, opened the front door and went to his living room.

He dialed a number to Amys house and the phone rang.

"Hello.", came Amy's voice from the phone, not knowing it's Sonic.

"Amy?", asked Sonic.

"Oh, Sonic you dumped her. You made the right decision.", said Amy getting her hopes up.

"Actually I just wanted to talk to Knuckles. Is he still there?", asked Sonic.

" Fine Here He is!!!", Yelled Amy as he gave the phone to Knuckles.


“ Hello?”, came a tired voice, obiously Knux’s.

“ Knuckles where were you? Amy got in the way again and tried to ruin the date.”, yelled Sonic through the phone.

“ Say wha? She was with me the whole time”, asked Knuckles.

“ No, She was at the park now what were ya doing?”, asked Sonic.

“ Watching tv. While Amy was in her room.”, answered Knuckles then paused a sec and said, “ She must have snuck out of her room through a window. CRAP!!! Sorry buddy.”

Sonic sighed and said, “ well, it’s alright. At least you went to her house. And She didn’t totaly ruin the date.”

“ Well okay, How was the date?”, asked Knuckles.

“ Well…..I…”, started Sonic but was cutt off.

“Did you kiss her?”, asked Knuckles. “ Well you see……..”, stated Sonic again but couldn’t finish.

“ Come On Man Spill it.”, said Knuckles.

“ Yea, well…...we did….for a while.”, admitted Sonic.

“ Yea that’s what Im talkin about.”, said Knuckels in confidence then continued, “ Can I go home now? And Do I get my Emerald?”

“ Yea you can go home and uuuuu sure the emerald’s yours, since u kept her out of most of the date and were brave enough to stay there. You earned it.”, answered Sonic.

“ Thanks, Night dude.”, said Knuckles.

“ Later.”, Said Sonic.

They both hung up their phones and an exhausted Sonic slipped off his backpack and collapsed on the living room Sofa, too tired to move to his room.

“ Crazy Echindna, I should have called the Swat Team to watch Amy. ah well, He did okay. Terra and I still had a better time than I thought we would.”, thought Sonic.

The blue soon fell asleep for once not being disturbed, Thinking of Terra without another care in the world.


To Be continued

I hope u liked the chap. I liked writing this one. Also I'm sure Amy isn't that psycotic but I figured I can do as I please with my fics.