Teen Titans Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Love worth Dying For ❯ First Date ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 12: The First Date Part 1

Disclaimer: Disclaimer: I do not own Sonic the Hedgehog or Teen Titans. Sega and DC comics do

Friday evening:

Sonic went to Tails’s house and had the fox use lazer technology to cut a few small shards out of the chaos emerald to make Terra’s neclace.

He then yelled at the Fox for Taking pictures of him and Amy in the little incodent(see previous chapter).

Sonic also cleared the city of bad guys except for Raven and Amy since he couldn't find them.

All Sonic could do about Rave is hope and pray she doesnt ruin the date.

As for AMY Rose who he couldn’t simply destroy because she wasn’t evil, just annoying to him, he had other plans with her.


Sonic is now walking to his kitchen to pick up the phone only wearing a pair of socks.

He got it and dialed a number into it.

After it rang a few times a voice came on saing, “ Hello?” This wasn’t Terra or her “ parents”.

Sonic didn’t even call their house.

Sonic then said, “Hey Knuckles, long time no see, s’up?”

“ Uh hi Sonic, I’m just hangin, watching TV and stuff like that.” replied Knuckles. ( he had taken his master emerald to high securety museum because he got sick of watching over it.)

“ O, cool, can I ask you a REEEAAALLYY BIIIG favor.”, Sonic pleaded.

“ uuuuu, what is it?” , asked Knuckles.

“ Well, I’m going out with this really pretty girl tonight, but You know how much Amy constantly chases me around...”, Said Sonic.

“ Yea keep going”, said Knuckles.

“ Well I just wanted you to keep watch on her so she doesn’t come after me tonight.”, Sonic said while somewhat scared to hear what Knuckles was about to say next.

“ WHAT!?”, Screamed Knuckles.

Knuckles continued, “ You want me to watch that little bratty pink hedgehog while yo have a date with another girl?”

“ Uuuuuuum, yea.”, said Sonic.

“ NO way, I’m tied of being humiliated by you.”, said Knuckled now sorta angry.

“ Come on, one more time that’s all.”, pleaded Sonic.

“ NO, now have a nice date and good luck with dealing with….”, Knuckles was about to say but was cutt off by a ,

“ Wait, What If I give you my Chaos emerald?”, cutt in Sonic.

Knucles then growled a little and said, “ I don’t need chaos emerals for power any more.”

“ Yea but you could sell it for a ton of money somewhere.” , said the blue hedgehog.

Knuckles thought about it for a sec and said, “Okay fine one more time. That’s iT! Just a question though, Why did you come to me?”

Sonic answered, “ well Tails will probaly make up crap about me liking Amy, All of my famly members are either passed away or missing, Shadow became a jerk again, and only god knows where Rouge the bat and Amys best friend Cream is.”

“ ...Oh”, was all Knuckle could said.

“ Well thanks man.” , said Sonic.

“ Wait a sec one more thing, What’s this girls name? When do I get to meet her? And what kind of animal I she?”, aked Knuckles.

“ One her name is Terra, two I’m not sure yet, and three shes not part animal like us, she is a 16 yr old human girl.” answered Sonic.

“ ooooo, I c. You know where Amy is?”, asked Knuckles.

“ Yea she’s probably home. You remember where that is right?” ,Sonic asked.

“ Yea we all had that party there once back when you two went out and Amy made out with you.” said Knucles while laughing a bit.

“ I was only tring to convince her to be my friend and she hugged me not kissed me.” Said Sonic a little mad himself.

“ o sorry, well I’ll do this for that emerald. See ya True blue.”, said Knuckles.

“ Later Rad Red. And Thanks”, replied Sonic.

They both hung up their phones. And Sonic Shouted in glee, “ YEEEEEEEES!” he then looked at a clock which read 5:45pm.

“ I should get going, I'd hate to dissapoint her?”, Thought Sonic.

He got a brown backpack and filled it with money and the neclace he made for Terra.

He slipped on his shoes but not his gloves since he figured he really didn’t need them that badly for the date, while strapping on the backpack over his shoulders.

So he took off from his house, hoping he doesn’t show up late.

* * * * * *

at Terra's appartment:

The door bell rang and Elizabeth opened it to see Sonic at the door.

“ O Sonic come in, Terra should be ready in a few minutes.”, Said Elizabeth but then yelled out, “ Terra, you almost ready? Sonic’s here.”

“ OKAY. Wait WHAT?”, replied Terra.

She then came out of her room( still wearing the white T-shirt blue jeans and brown shoes).

Elizabath asked , “ Terra you are gonna wear that for a first date?”

“ Oh, man Im so stupid! I had this on my mind yet I forgot to dress up. I should have put on the dress for our date sooner.”

“ It’s alright, you don’t have to. You look great in anything Terra.”,assured Sonic

“ awww thanks.”, replied Terra blushing and smiling.

Sonic said as he extended his hand, “ We can go now , but if you really want to dress up, I'll be willing to wait.”

Terra thought about changing for a sec but decided against it and she put her hand in his , “I’ll see you later.” , Terra said to her Mom.

“ Okay have fun you two.”, replied Elizabeth. The couple then headed out the door.

* * * * *

Sonic and Terra were walking side by side.

Terra then turned her face twards Sonic and asked with exitement written on her face, “So, where are we going?”

Sonic replied with, “ Where ever you want. It’s your night Terra.”

Terra thought about it for a minute but couldn’t think of anywhere she wanted to go so she said, “I can’t think of anything. Is it alright if you pick?”, Terra asked.

Sonic answered, “ Alright, I have a few Ideas but it’s a surprise.”

They soon arived at the reateraunt. Sonic opened the door for Terra and they both walked in.

Terra looked around and saw it was fairly crowded and people playing pool and eating/drinking were wearing average cloths and she soon reconised the reateraunt, ( It’s a resturant just like the one She went to with BB on the betrayl episode, she may have had a bad time but that’s cuz of slade. she still likes the place.)

“ Awesome I love this place!”, said Terra with excitement.

“ “Sweet, It’s also one of my personal favorites.”, replied Sonic.

They both sat on rotating circle shaped seats behind a table, kinda like a bar.

“ Can I help you ?”, asked an employee infront of them. Sonic started with, “ I’ll have a plate of chillidogs and she’ll have……”

Terra then chimed in and said, “ I’ll have a medium apple pie.”

“ One chillidog plate and apple pie Coming up.”, said the waiter as he left the scen to prepare the food.

“ So you’ve been to this place a lot also?”, asked Sonic.

“ well, one just like it in Jump city, I havn’t been to this one before", said Terra.

. Sonic was about to say something but then the plates of chillidog and Pie have arrived.

“ Wow, that was faster than usual.”, Said Sonic surprised.

Sonic was about to gobble up his chilidog like an animal but then remembered the date so he took small bites.

Sonic saw Terra was actually eating her pie pretty fast and the looked at Sonic in embarrassment.

“ o, sorry about that.”, she said while blushing.

“ It’s cool.” replied Sonic.

Terra then asked, “ If it’s alright., Wanna see who can eat 6 plates of their food the fastet.”

“ You’re on.”, said Sonic.

* * * * *

at Amy’s house, Amy was trying to get out of her house to get Sonic but was being held back by a red echidna, slightly taller than Sonic reaching about 5 ft 9in tall, with quills hanging down unlike Sonic’s.

His muzzle and black nose pointed out a little, His eyes were a violet purple color.

He had a white ring on his neck which was a part of his skin. He also had white boxing gloves on with two pencil long spikes on each wrist about one inch apart from eachother.

“ Let me go Knuckles, I have to find Sonic.”, Amy demanded as she struggled.

Knuckles replied, “ He wants to be alone tonight.”

Amy struggled against Knux’s grip more and said, “ That’s a lie! He’s going out with his “ GIRLFRIEND!” Isn’t he?!”

Knuckles growed a little and asked, “ You want Sonic to be happy right?”

“ Yea with ME! Not that little b***!”, Amy yelled but was cut off by knuckles,

“ HEY no name calling. If Sonic hears that from any one, he’ll beat the living crap out of them, in your case beat you to death.”

Knuckles continued, “ If you Love Sonic, you’d want him to be happy and if you want him to be happy, you’ll let him be at leat tonight.”

Amy sighed and stopped struggleing Knuckles let go and Amy went to the sofa in her living room ant turned on the Tv in front of her with a remote.

She happened to be watching Romeo and Juliet on tv kissig with passion and started to sob a little.

* * * * *

Sonic was on his last chillidog on his 5 out of 6 plates but couldn’t take it anymore.

He extended his hand to pick up the chillidog but then put it down.

The hedgehog was stuffed completely and surprisingly was at his regular size in stomach weight.

He leaned forward against a table in front of the 5 plates he ordered for the contest.

Terra on the other hand was on her 6th plate of Pie, She ate the whole thing quickly and without trouble.

“ Okay you win.” Sonic said while groanng in fullness.

“ Man that was good.” , said Terra who seemed to be unphased by everything she had eaten.

Sonic lay there for a few minutes smiling while looking at Terra’s sky blue eyes unable to talk.

Terra leaned on the counter as well and looked back at him admireing the green eyes of the blue hedgehog.

After about 10 minutes passed Sonic finally got up and asked, “So are you ready for the second part of the date?”

Terra got up and looked at him, “ There’s another part, Totally awesome!”, said Terra in excitement.

Sonic looked into his backpack for money, He still had some money despite the extra food, but enough to pay for his second part.

Suddenly they both heard a random guy at a table say, “ Ha I win. Poker is too easy."

Another guy got ticked off and socked him in the face then an all bar fight started and everyone in the bar/resteraunt place were beating the crap out of one another, well everyone except Sonic and Terra who sat there watching this happen wide eyed then looked at eachother.

“ How does the movies Sound?”, asked Sonic.

Terra looked at Sonic and replied, “ Sounds good to me.”

They both walked out of the bar while Sonic pushed some people out of his way and even punched a man, making sure nobody hurt Terra.

They got outside and started to walk to the theater.

* * * * *

A few minutes later Sonic and Terra arrived and they looked at the list of playing movies, “ So what movie do you want to watch?”, asked Sonic.

Terra looked at the list for a minute and said “How about Spiderman 2?”

Sonic said in excitement, “ Really?! Sweet! It’s still playing?”

He saw it still was playing and relised it must be such a good movie that they exteneded the time.

They walked over to buy tickets and Terra asked with a teasing tone of voice, “ You thought I was gonna pick a chick flick didn’t you?”

Sonic said, “ Well I…”

Terra smiled and playfully punched his shoulder and said, “ Its okay Most girls would, you didn’t know.”

Sonic smiled back at her.

They were soon up for tickets and Sonic bought 2 tickets for Spiderman 2.

After they walked a few steps from the ticket stand, Terra said, “ Sonic, I’m gonna get a drink over there at the fountain k?”

Sonic responded, “ I could buy u a drink” “ Nah I only need a little bit but could you get some popcorn?”

“ Sure.”, replied Sonic.

Terra walked to the fountain and Sonic walked to the line for popcorn.

As Sonic was waiting in line, he thought to himself with a amile on his face, 'Wow, She is so awesome.'

Terra was at the line for water thinking the same about Sonic.

Terra got her drink and after a few steps she felt a hand wrap arund hers she thought it was Sonic but then saw it was another man.

This guy had short blonde hair, muscular body, wearing a red shirt and blue jeans.


Terra pulled away and looked at the guy in shock.

The man then spoke, “ Come on girl lets go have some dirty fun.”

Terra was about to make run for it but the man grabbed her shoulders and was trying to kiss Terra but Terra was able to hold him back a little.

“ AAAAAA get away.” Terra said while holding him back.


Sonic was taking his order from the cashier but then heard Terra’s cry and saw the whole thing.

“ Hold that for a sec.”, Sonic said as he ran over to the scene as fast as he could moving people out of his way.

Terra was still trying to hold the twisted man as much as possible.

“And just what do you two think you are doing!”, came a voice Terra knew.

It was Sonic giving the other man a death glare and he said, “ I don’t want to see you on her again, got it!”

The man relised Terra and walked off scared of what Sonic can do.

Sonic the asked, “ Are you alright Terra?”

Terra panted a little, looked and said in relief, “ Yea, thanks for saving me and not watching it like most boys would have.”

"Yea, no prob” said Sonic but then he sighed and continued, “Sorry I didn’t see it sooner.”

Terra smiled and said, “ Its okay, not your fault. ready to go?”

“ Just a sec”, said Sonic.

He quickly got the popcorn and they walked into the theater together.

* * * * * *

Amy finished watching Romeo and Juliet and started to cry because of the sad ending.

Knuckles then began to speak up, “See? That’s the reason you shouldn’t want Sonic that much. He might die. You don’t want Sonic to die do you?”

Amy then sighed and walked to her room.

Knuckles then thought, “ Well, at leat Sonic’s out of danger, for now.”

A few minutes later, Knuckles was watching Tv and Amy was in her room laying on her pink bed thinking of Sonic.

Amy started thinking to herself, 'I'd do anything for Sonic, even die for him. Why would he take this girl he just met over me who he’s known for years. But then again Knuckles had a point.'

Amy then smashed her face against a pillow and started to cry again.

Then a she thought in anger, “ But if he doesn’t love me, He’ll die for this other girl. I cant let that happen.”

She raised her head from the pillow with a fire in her eyes.

She clenched her teeth and fists.

She hoped out of her bed and lookked at a picture of Sonic on her drawer. She picked it up and kissed it then set it down.

Amy then opend a window in her room and climbed outside.

* * * * *

Sonic and Terra were sitting at front row seats, in the middle of the move eating popcorn while doing so.

In the movie Spiderman and Doc Ock were fighting while falling off the building.

Sonic got up, put his arms in the air, and bounced up and down, and Shouted out in excitement, “ YEA, GO SPIDERMAN GO WHOO WHOO!”

He looked at Terra who was laughing at the whole thing, “ Did you See that!?” Terra kept laughing.

A guy from behind Terra whispered while clenching his teeth, mosty to Sonic, “ Shut up I’m Trying to watch the movie.”

“ O…….sorry”, replied Sonic in whisper as he took his seat.

Terra laughed a bit more and play punched Sonic’s shoulder again, “ Sonic.”, said Terra in a playful but quiet voice.

Sonic laughed a little. “ go spidey go”, Sonic said whispering.

Terra giggled and then wraped her right hand into Sonic’s left hand and leaned her head against Sonic’s right shoulder.

When Sonic noticed this, he was more calm this time letting Terra rest her head on him.

They both enjoyed the feeling that their hands were together, Sonic didn't have on any gloves which made it better.

They both remained at the position throughout the movie. Neither of them wanted to ever move from the spot.

Terra offerd Sonic some popcorn and he took some with his free hand and ate it.

They both just sat there watching the movie holding hands with one hand with one hand and ate popcorn with the other.

* * * *

Knuckles was watching WWE pro wreseling on Amy’s TV, eating pringles, and was enjoing it untill, “ O Man, Another stupid Comercial break? WHYYYY?”, complained Knuckles.

He then thought, “ I wonder if Amy’s okay in there. Should I check on her?…………”

Knuckles thought about it for a few moments and then said, “ Nah.” As WWE came back on the screen.

* * * * * *

Amy was at the theater thinking to herself, “ If Sonic was going to a date he would probably go here and let his , “ Girlfriend” pick the movie after all, It sounds just like his style.

Amy bought a ticket to go see a walk to remember, thinking That’s the movie the couple would go see on their date.

She walked in the theater not even buying snacks or anything.

She looked across the rows looking for Sonic but obviosly there was no sign of him.

She then went to the very back and could see a girl’s back with blonde hair.

she thought it was Terra. She stomped twards the girl but then she saw the girl was making out with a different guy.

She walked out of the theater very very pissed wishing she and Sonic were going at it at the moment.

* * * *

Spiderman 2 was almost over and Peter Parker and Mary Jane were kissing.

Terra whispered, “ Awww that’s so sweet, they kissed.” Sonic replied, “ yep, it is.”

The movie was now at credits as Sonic and Terra walked out of the theater still hand in hand.

Neeless to say the sky was now dark.

Terra then smiled and said to Sonic, “ That was So Totally Awesome! Thank you So much Sonic.”

Terra planted another kiss on Sonic’s cheek, this time a longer one making Sonic’s cheek wet.

Sonic then told her, “ It doesn’t have to be over you know. I still have one more thing in store. Well that is if you’re up to it."

“ Definitely Sonic, I want to spend as much time with you as possible.”

Sonic had a large smile on his face as he looked at Terra, “ Awesome, Lets go!”

“ Terra then asked, “Can I get a ride there like the one you gave me before?”

“ Hop on T gal.”, replied Sonic.

Terra giggled at the pet name She was given Sonic picked her up bridal style and took off Superspeed.

* * * *
A few minutes later, Sonic was still running with Terra in his arms.

“ Whooo hoooo. YEEEEEEAAAA” , Shouted Terra as Sonic ran. Sonic got a smirk across his face happy that Terra’s enjoying the ride. Sonic continued to run and hop cars and people. Some cars honked at him but they didn’t care.

A few minues later They arrived at the park. Sonic was panting for breath.

Terra hopped off of Sonic and shouted, “ Alright That was Awesome!!!"

Sonic set his backpack down and replied still Tired, "Thanks, I do what I Can."

After Sonic caught his breath, They walked over to a plain full of small white flowers.

Terra then said , “ Awww , that’s soooo pretty Sonic.”

“ Not as pretty as you Terra.”

Terra lookes at Sonic and asked in a playfull tone, “What was that Sonic?”

“ What? well...”, replied a now embarrassed Sonic hoping she would buy it.

“ Come on what was it?”, Terra asked with her still payfull mood.

Sonic then looked at Terra who gave him an evil look then asked, “ What are you…”

Terra tackled Sonic to the ground and staeted to tickle him under the arms and Sonic tried to say, “ come on.” *Laughs* , “wait”, *Laughs Some more*

Terra now had Sonic as her hostage and continued her tickle attack making Sonic laugh a little louder.

Terra was really enjoing this as she tickled him some more now with Sonic laughing histerically unable to controll his actions.

Sonic was laughing so hard he now started to cry a little.

“ okay okay.” Said the blue hedgehog while laughing

Terra then stopped the tickleing and got off of him.

Sonic then panted and Told her, “ I said……. Now it’s your turn!”

“ No No Sonic.”, Terra said playfully and Started to run off.

“ If u want me, come get me.”, said Terra in a cheerful voice.

Sonic smirked and ran twards Terra. Before Sonic could reach her the ground cracked around Terra making a platform around her and it floated in the air about 15 feet.

“ Hey no fair”, Shouted Sonic as he jumped up to get her but missed.

He tried again but it was no good. She was just to high.

" Wait, how did you do that?", asked Sonic.

" oh my gosh! I totally forgot to tell you. I can controll rocks with my mind. Please be okay with it",panniked Terra.

" I Think it is Amazing.", said Sonic with a smile across his face.

Both of them looked at eachother with smiles on their faces while Terra was still rock floating.

“ Truce?”, asked Terra.

“ Alright, you got me.”, sighed Sonic and Terra slowly landed her rock.

“ SIKE!”, Yelled Sonic as he tackled Terra causing them to roll around a little till Sonic pinned her down and started tickleing her like crasy under the arms causing Terra laugh histerically.

Sonic then grabbed her waist and pinched it slightly making Terra laugh even louder.

Terra was now moving her arms and legs allover but it was no good because Sonic had dominance over her.

“ Alright Alright..”, said Terra now crying in laughter.

“ What was that?”, asked Sonic as he still tickled her, “ Alright Stop please You win.”, Terra said while in laughter.

Sonic released Terra and got off of her.

The both panted and they rested side by side.

Sonic put his hand on Terra’s shoulder and Terra folded her hands in front of her while scooting closer to Sonic.

It was silent for a few minutes.

Terra then said with a smile on her face, “ This is Totally awesome! The resteraunt the movie, here, everything Thank you sooo much Sonic!”

“Sure, But I have something else for you. Just a sec”, replied Sonic as he got up.

He ran to get his back pack and returned a few seconds later with his back pack.

He got on his knees opend it and said, “ Here,.. I made this for ya.” While pulling out the neclace with 3 emerald shards in the center.

Terra’s eyes sparkled as got up on her knees as well and she said, “ aawwww, Soniiic, Its so pretty, Thank you.”

Sonic then replied, “ Anything for you Terra, May I put it on you?”

Terra nodded her head and Sonic put the neclace around Terra’s neck.

When he was done Terra hugged the blue hedgehog as he hugged back.

“ Sonic Theres something I should Tell you.” Said Terra in a serious voice.

“ Yes?”, asked Sonic.

“ I…I…”, Terra was about to say something, but was cut off by a high pitched girly voice calling, “ oooo Soniiiiiiic! Where are you?”

Terra got up and looked around confused.

Sonic complained as he got up as well, “ aww Dang it! Not her! ”

“ Whats going on?”, asked Terra.

“ Something I really don’t like,. Lets get out of here before ….”



To BE CONTINUED

So what did u think of this chap, I really liked writing this one, This date story was so long I had to break it into 2 chaps, sorry about that. The next one should be up soon, hopefully.