Teen Titans Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Love worth Dying For ❯ Preparations and a new enemy ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 9: Preperations and a new enemy

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this fic except Katie who will be soon introduced, and Terra's parrents. Anyway...


Friday morning befre the big date:

Terra(now in a white t-shirt and black sweatpants) was peacefully sleeping in her bed thinking about Sonic.

She even said in her sleep, “ Thanks You’re the best Sonic.”

A few seconds later her alarm clock rang reading 6:30am. Terra pressed the button on her alarm clock , got up out of bed and moaned wanting more sleep.

She yawned and rubbed her eyes a bit to get the sleep out of them and headed twards the bathroom.

She went in the shower, pulled the shower cover over her and Started to sing.

Her PJ’s, socks and Under garment’s were thrown out of the shower.

She was taking her time washing her hair with Sonic again on her mind, forgetting about everything else around her.

A few minutes later while Terra was still singing, Elizabeth shouted from the kitchen, “ Terra you have school Today.”

Terra groaned a little and Replied, “OKAAAAAAY.” She turned off the water, grabbed a towlel and headed tward her room.

A couple of minutes later she came out of her room wearing a new white T shirt and a pair of blue jean pants along with brown Vans shoes.

Another yell came from the kitchen, “ Hurry up You’ll miss the bus.”, This time from Eric.

Terra quickly said her good byes and kissed both of her foster parents on the cheeks and ran outside to catch the bus.

A few minutes later, The bus was already leaving.

She groaned in complaint and thought, “ If only I could just use my powers and just fly there on a rock MAN.”

But she then said in thought, “ Wait a sec…. what would Sonic do?”

She then started to run to catch the bus. She was gaining on it hoping the driver would Stop and notice her.

A minute later She was right beside the bus and started slapping the side of the bus with her left hand trying to get attention.

A bunch of students from the bus looked down at her.

Some laughed while others were all like, “ Dang look at her go. The bus stoped after about 10 seconds of this and opened its doors.

Terra Stood there for a few seconds to catch her breath and then walked in.

Every one was staring at her with amazed looks on there faces.

Terra put her hand behind her head and giggled while waving to everyone on the buss.

Every one got one of those anime sweatdrops. Raven passed by 15 feet infront of the bus without knowing Terra was in it.

Nobody saw Raven either.

"Hey Terra over here.", called a girl at the back of the bus.

"Thanks Kaite.", said Terra as she went to the back of the bus and sat next to her friend.

Katie was a girl the same age and height as Terra but had, lighter skin, short black hair that went just below her color, green eyes. she was wearing a green shirt with a black jacket over it, darke blue jean pants and black shoes.

Terra then whisperd in Katie's ear, " hey can you keep a secret?"


* * * * * *

In an Ally of Staion Square, Raven was searching the area looking for Terra or Sonic, Sonic mostly, so they can finish their match.

“ I don’t get it. How come I wasn’t able to destroy him in one or two shots? He was just a teen hedgehog who only has the power of speed. And why does he care about Terra so much anyway?”

Raven thought to herself and growled in anger.

She then continued in thought, “ They will pay, Both of them. I’m gonna tear them apart piece by piece next time I see Either one of them. grrrr I’ll have to search somwhere else.”

With that Raven Teleported herself out of the ally and ontop of a large building near by.

She searched around the city below and found no sighn of Sonic or Terra.

“ This is getting really anoying, I’ll have to try later.”, She said to herself and then teleported away from the scene.”


* * * * * * *
About 10 minutes later, Sonic was still in bed only wearing a pair of socks.

Sonic doesn’t have school cuz he’s a hedgehog and does hero work for a living.

“Man that dream was so awesome.” , Sonic said to himself refering to a dream date about Terra.

He then yawned and walked to the bathroom.

He turned on a shower and took off his Socks and entered.

He was thinking about where they should go in case Terra wanted Sonic to choose and also what kind of neclace he was gonna get her.

A few minutes later he turned off the water and put on a pair of shoes socks and gloves.

He headed out the door off his house and ran around the city looking for a place for their date.

He 1st went to a resteraunt better than mc Donalds but not really fancy either.

He went in and looked around.

“ Okay here’s a good start.” Sonic said to himself.

“ Can I help you sir?”, A waitress asked Sonic.

“ No thanks, gotta run.” With that , he ran out of the resturant.

* * * * * *

" You really are going out with him? WOW AWESOME Terra I'm so happy for you.", yelled Katie not being able to hold back her excitement as he and Terra walked out of the bus.

"shhh not so loud, I don't want to get a swarm of people all over me asking questions about me and Sonic.", whisperd Terra.

" o right sorry.", whisperd Katie.


Once they got inside she started walking tward the lockers. Terra's mind was fixed on Sonic and she really wasn’t paying much attention to where she was going.

She got to a locker and tried to open it but it wouldn’t budge.

After a minute she started to shake the lock and yelled, “ Stupid Locker! Im gonna…..”

She was cut off by Katie who told her, " uum Terra, you locker is over there."

Katie motioned to it's location and Terra walked over to it saying, "yea, I knew that.", while a blush of embarrasment crept accross her face.

"blondes", chuckled Katie as they both then walked to class.

both of them then waleked in the clasroom right as the bell rang.

When they got in the classroom, they were greeted with a ,“your late! I’m dissapointed in both of you.” by the teacher MR. Howard.

Mr howard a nearly bald plump guy at around his late 40’s in age, with a pair of glasses, a pair of nice black pants and a white button up shirt with a black tie.

The girl’s were about to leave the room to get tardy slips.

But then Mr. Howard spoke up, “ Sit Down.”

The girls took their seats which were in the back of the classroom.

Terra asked a guy next to her in a whisper, “ so did I miss any thing ?”

The guy was about to speak but was cutt off by another order by Mr Howard, “No talking in Class.”

Terra sighed and Mr Howard started babbleing about a quiz.

A few minutes later while Mr. Howard was still talking, Terra was thinking with a confused expression, “ What's with him today? He's usually a little nicer than this.”

The quizes started to be passed out and when Terra received hers she just stared at it thinking,

' What is this ? Doesn’t make since to me, o well it’s just a quiz.'

Terra hurried up and answered the questions and raised her hand.

“ Mr. Howard, I’m done.” Terra said slightly shouting.

“ Miss. Terra, It is obvious that you didn’t even try, look at the questions and answer them correctly.", replied the teacher.

Terra put down her hand and sighed.

She answerd all of the questions randomly and then set the quiz down.

She took out another peice of paper and and started to draw a picture of Sonic and her holding hands frolicking( Skipping) in a cheezy looking meadow stick figure style, sonic done in blue pen and herself in black.

Mr. Howard then ordered the class to pass in the papers and every one did so except for Terra.

“Miss Terra, I said pass in the quiz forward.”

Terra then stopped and handed in her quiz.

Mr. Howard looked at the quiz and shook his head and asked,

“ Terra Terra Terra.You answed all the true/false questions True and the multiple choice ABCD. A+ Terra good job.”

Terra just sat there shocked but then asked, " Wow, really?"

the teacher nodded then spoke to the rest of the class," as for the rest of you you all either failed or got D- so you all get extra homework tonight."

Everyone but Terra sighed in complaint.

" Terra, you may do the homework for extra credit if you wish.", said Mr Howard obviosly proud of Terra's work.

" Whoo hoo!", shouted Terra.

everyone else glared at the excited Blonde.

A moment of silence passes.

"...what?", said Terra in confusion.


* * * * * *

After a few minutes of running around trying to find a place for the second part of the date, he decided to stop and think for a minute.

“Where should we go next?”, He wandered.

He then paused and said to himself, “ Wait the movies.” With that he ran off to the movie theater to see what was playng.

When he got there he saw that Spiderman 2 was now in theaters and smiled, “ Sweet.”

He then saw a few other movies playing and saw A walk to remember and thought out loud, “ She’ll probally like this one better though if we go to the movies. O well, I’ll see it another time.”

A man walking buy said, “ Sorry this is the last day of the showing.”

Sonic screamed out , “ NOOOOOOOO!, but then shrugged,“ o well”.

He then ran out of the movie theater and wandered around the city while running.

Sonic then sniffed a rather refreshing scent and stoppes and relized he was now in the city park.

“ Hey this is a good place to chat after the movie. This date is gonna be way past cool”, he thought and sat on a bench admireing the greenery, birds, and the flowers in the park.


* * * * * *



( If you have the Sonic adventure 2 battle game start playing Amys theme song on sound Test)

Amy, a pink hedgehog that was a little shorter than Sonic, Was wearing a pair of white gloves, a red dress that went to her knees along with matching red boots. Her quills were about a foot and a half Sorter than Sonic’s and went down.

She had 3 large bangs on her forehead and a red headband with a flower on it.

She walked around in the same park Sonic was in without either of the hedgehogs knowing.

Amy asked her self while saddened, “ I'm so alone, I havn't seen Sonic in such a long time. He is so gorgeous.” She paced back and fourth wandering where Sonic could be.

A minute later, Amy noticed Sonic walking by humming a tune not far from her and thought with a surprised look on her face, 'O my gosh. There he is.'

Amy then got an evil grin on her face thinking,'Maybe this time I'll approach him differently rather than a hug, I'll just greet him with a kiss that will surely get him to fall for me.'

Amy then sneaked up on Sonic and tapped him on the shoulder from behind.

Sonic turned around and screamed a little as soon as he saw Amy.

Before Sonic could run away, Amy grabbed him putting them in a tight embrace and Amy started making out with Sonic like crazy with her hands all over his body.

Sonic’s eyes were wide open and he tried to protest but when he opened his mouth she just snaked her tounge into his mouth taking advantage to his attempt to speak.

She then Wrapped one leg around the blue hedgehog.

People were walking by and saw the couple and some thought, “how cute.” while others were like, “eeeew get a room.”

A 13 yr old boy was taking pictures of the scene, thinking to himself, “ Man This Is so hott, And Im gonna be rich.”

Sonic now tried to push her back but she had a really strong grip.

About 30 seconds later of this, Sonic finally managed to push her off of him and gave her a very panicked expression, too scared to say anything.

He Took off at full speed. Amy just stood there thinking how hot that was. Sonic then remembered the little kid and went back.

Amy lookes at the returning blue hedgehog and thought Sonic was coming back for another make out session.

Amy got excited but then Sonic jumed in a bush near by and the little kid said, “HEY, What the….?”

Sonic ripped the camera away from the kid and took off.

Amy just stood there in shock and the little kid, who happenes to be an orange and white fox boy with two tails named Tails, came out of the bushes and ordered Sonic to give his Camera back.

Sonic then came back onnce more and told Amy," I have a girlfiend now so please don't ever do that again."

The blue hedgehog took off again before Amy could say anything.

Amy walked away thinking about Sonic and finding Sonic’s new girlfriend and beat the crap outta her.

( Song Ends here)


* * * *

it was now 10: 20 am and Terra was now in her 3rd priod P.E class gym.

She was now wearing black PE Shorts that went a little lower than mid thigh and a light blue short sleeved PE uniform shirt that said in black text, Station Square high.

Terra and Katie were practicing volley ball with several other girls wearing the same uniform.

Well, Terra wasn’t really paying attention as the ball was being hit back and fourth by the other players.

She was just standing in one spot on court thinking, 'wow, I passed his quiz and I got my hat back. But better yet My Date is only a few hours away. Yay I'm so excited.'

The ball was being hit back and fourth for a few minutes until Katie yelled, “ Look out Terra!”, as a hard driven ball was headed twards her.

Bedore she could react, the ball slammed her in the head near her right eye , sending her on the ground.

Everyone ran to her and Katie asked, “ Are you okay?” while another girl asked , “ Terra Are you dead?”.

Terra got into a sitting position putting her hand on her head ,“ uuuuuuuh where am I?”, Terra asked while moaning.

Katie and another girl helped Terra to her feet.

The PE teacherwoman asked, “ Do you need to go to the nurses office?”

Terra nodded and walked out of the gym moanig random questions like, “ Who am I? And Why is everything half pink?”, the whole way with her hand on her head.


* * * *

Sonic ran into a nearby gas station and went strait into the bathroom immedietly washing his mouth at the sink and spitting it out.

He did this three times and stuck his tounge out, “That is so nasty. I might have to barf” he thought.

He then took the camera wrapped around his neck and opened it.

He took the film out of the camera and tore it to shreads.

He then washed his mouth once more, threw away the film but kept the camera and left the station at Sonic speed.

A few minutes later he went to the jewlry store he was at the night he faced Shadow.

And looked inside, he went inside and looked around the area and saw several rings, neclaces and braceletes some were silver and gold.

Some were clear and shiney. He really liked a neclace in particular which had a heart in the middle which was made of acutal Ruby.

He then looked at the price and widedned his eyes when he read, “$40,000 dang! I can’t afford that”, Sonic thought.

“ Wait! I’m such an Idiot. Why didn’t I think of this before, I’ll just use a few pieces from my chaos Emerald. Duuuh.”

He then took off from the Jewlry Store.

* * * * *


a while later, Terra was liying in a bed at the nurses office with her eyes closed untill a few seconds later, she slowly opened her eyes. “ what happened?”,She asked herself but then remembered the swell on her head and put her hand on it.

'ouch, that hurts, good thing it isn't vizible just painful.', thought Terra as she rested her hand on her head.

She then noticed a black shadow on the corner of her eye.

' what is that?', she asked herself as she looked at the window

she then had a freaked expression on her face as she saw what was at the window.

It was Raven floating by while looking in the hospital room.

she quickly went back to bed and hid there asking herself, 'was that who i think it was? Please don't be Raven I've done enough running from her. Even with my poweres I don't think I could stand up to her again'

Raven truned back and stood infront of the window but Terra was hidden in the sheets. Convinced Raven left the window and teleported away.

'whew, she didn't see me, what a relief. Now time to get back up.'

Terra than asked the nurse who was about a few feet away from her, “ What time is it?” The nurse turned around and Saw that Terra was awake and said , “ good good you are up Terra. It is now tree o clock pm.”

Terra then yawned and thought, “ Yes that is the time the last period of the day is about to end. Ha ha.”

The bell Rang and Terra got out of the bed and thanked the nurse for watching her then left the room.

She got her backpack left in the gym room, headed to the bathroom and changed into her regular cloths she was wearing that morning.

Terra then walked to her locker and opened it without trouble.

" Hey how are you?", asked Katie walked up to Terra.

"I'm doing a lot better thanks.", said Terra.

"Yep, soooo looking foward to that daaaate tonight.", asked Katie in a teasing type of way.

" possibly.", Terra said back while blushing again.

" Possibly, you know you want to huuuuug him, you want to kiiiiiiss him...", teased Katie causing Terra to blush even deeper.

" Okay Okay, You win, I am totally looking foward to that date tonight.", said Terra while the blushing died down.

they both began to walk out of the school and soon reached the front where all of the kids who didn't take the bus home got picked up by parents.

a car beeped lightly signalling for Terra.

" Oh, there's my mom, I gotta go.", said Terra about to walk off.

" Call me when the date ends.", said Katie softly.

" Okay. I will, later.", replied Terra before hugging her friend and then headed tward her car.

* * * * *

from a few hundred feet away from the school,

Raven was in a bush watching Terra leave the school and thought ho herself,

' I was right, It really was Terra I saw in ther. I thought I was just imagining things for a while but I thought I'd make sure. You will be mine to kill soon Terra.'

Raven teleported away from her location.


* * * * * * *


as Sonic ran he thought witha grimace written on his face,

“ AWW Darn it, What am I gonna do to stop Amy from ruining the date and attacking Terra?”

Sonic thought for an answer for a few minuts and smiled in thought, “ That’s it! But I’m gonna need help from an old friend of mine he he he.”

* * * * * * *

To be continued: What will Sonic do to keep Amy away from the date? Will it work? Or will Amy or Raven find a way to ruin the date? Find out in the next chapter if you are intersted.





Authors notes: I thought I’d Add this chap for fun. I didn't nessicarily need to but I found it funny while writing it, I hope you liked it too. And sorry to those who read this and thought it was dumb. or too long Don’t worry, If u didn’t like this chap, the date will pick up next chapter.