Teen Titans Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Love worth Dying For ❯ A New face of Evil ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 16: A new face of Evil

Disclaimer: I do not own Sonic the Hedgehog or Teen Titans. Sega and DC comics do

Amy was now in her home in her room sitting on her bed.

“ Why her Sonic? Why?” cried Amy as she looked at the small picture frame with Sonic in it.

" We were such a good couple once. Why can't we get back together?” sobbed Amy as a tear dropped on the frame.

" That little blond tramp had to ruin everything didn’t she? There might have been a chance for Sonic and I to get back together. I wish I could just get rid of her for good."

Amy then paused from her ranting and thought, 'Wait a second, of course. Maybe Slade can help me.'

The pink hedgehog walked to a drool and picked up the S symbolized communicator. She flopped on her bed, lying on her stomach as she examined the communicator.

' Yea, he did say he can help.’ thought the hedgehog as she looked at the communicator. She then turned to look at the photo of Sonic and thought ' But what if Sonic and Slade are enemies and If he catches me working for him he may not approve and I wouldn't get him back.'

Amy turned her head towards the communicator again and thought ' Then again none of my other plans to win Sonic worked. This is my last chance. If I could get rid of Terra with Slade's help and without Sonic knowing it was me. He'll come to me looking for love and I'll gladly accept.'

She then started pressing buttons on the communicator.


? * * * * * * *

Slade was sitting in a throne room in his lair, which was similar to the same place he was staying in aftershock pt 2) Covered up in shadows thinking to himself.

“ It seems Cinder block has failed to retrieve the girl. Fortunately, I came up with a….”

Slade was cut off by a static voice asking, “ Slade, Slade can you hear me?”

Slade picked up the communicator and asked, “ So you have decided to join me?”

“ Yes, When do I start? And Where Do I meet you?”, asked Amy.

“ Meet me at the alley we previously met tomorrow at dawn, then we’ll talk.”

“ Thank you Slade, see you tomorrow.”

Slade turned off the communicator and said to himself, “ I guess Cinderblock wasn’t necessary after all, Pity. But now with the help of Amy, I can carry on with my plan and Make Terra suffer.”

* * * * * * * * *

At the campsite, Sonic and the group were just about finished packing up their stuff.

Knuckles was about to start the car until.

“ Hold on a second, shouldn’t we take some pictures so we may enjoy memories back home?”, asked Cream.

“ O yea Good Idea.” agreed Terra, who was wearing her outfit in the Teen Titans episode "Terra" minus the gloves.

Cream got out a small disposable camera.

The group gathered all in on spot for the picture, well except for Tails.

“ Hey does any one know where Tails is?” asked Sonic.

“ I’ll handle It.” growled Knuckles as he slammed his fists together.

He then Yelled out, “ TAILS! Get over here now or else!”

“ I don’t wanna.” Complained Tails from the top of a nearby Tree.

'Now he knows where I am. CRAP!’ thought Tails.

Knuckles glided to the tree and climbed it.

He grabbed Tails by one of the Tails and dragged him to the group while they all just watched.

“ Okay cream, were ready.” said Sonic raising his thumb in the air.

Sonic put his right arm on Terra’s waist and Terra put her left Arm around Sonic’s shoulder.

Both positioned in the center. Katie just to the right of Terra put her left arm around Terra’s shoulder.

Knuckles was on the other side of Sonic but he was To Busy holding Tails’ tails since he was trying to run away.

They all put a smile on their faces except For Tails, who was trying to escape.

“ All right Now just the lovely couple.” said Cream.

Every one left the picture area except for Sonic and Terra who both looked at one another and blushed.

“ Now Sonic, Kiss the pretty girl on the cheek.” said cream.

Sonic then kissed Terra’s cheek as Terra blushed and smiled, “awww that’s so cute, hold that Pose.

Now 1 2 3.” Cream took the picture and Knuckles was starting the car asking, “ Ready to Go Guys?”

“ Okay Knuckles.” said Katie. Every one got in the car except for Terra and Sonic.

“ Be Careful Sonic.” whispered Terra.

“ Always.” Replied Sonic.

They both quickly kissed on the lips.

And Sonic ran off at super speed. Terra entered the car and they all left the campgrounds.

* * * * * *


At The Ally: Amy was waiting For Slade to appear.

' He just might be my answer to everything.' thought Amy.

Slade then walked towards Amy From behind and said with that deep purring voice of his, “Hello child.”

She turned around to see Slade still in his trench coat and Hat.

“ Hi, So what’s the plan?” asked Amy slightly nervous.

“ Your assignment is to go to the computer Technology building and gather information about Terra Markov on the main city computer and save it on this disk."

Slade tossed Amy a computer disk and some cloths.

' Who's Terra Markov? Well I guess I'll find out soon enough.' thought Amy as she received the cloths.

Amy was about to leave but Slade Stopped her and said.

“ Meet me back here when you completed the assignment and I’ll grant you one wish as I have previously mentioned (chapter 14). Do not disappoint me.”

“ Yes Master Slade.” said Amy as she went deep into the ally to change her out fit.

* * * * * * * * *

At the computer tech building: Two Security guards were standing on each side of a steel door, which lead to the main computer.

“ This is so boring, We do the same thing day in, day out. Nobody ever comes to do anything anyway.” said one guard.

“ Yea I agree we should.”

The power in the lights went off.

“ Huh what the…?”, said one of the guards.

“ Gaaaaa.”, said the same guard as he fell over.

“ Hey what's going…gaaa.”, The other guard fell uncocious.

The lights came back on and there was Amy.

She was now holding a black 2-sided spike hammer, which was a little longer than her height.

She was wearing a half-black half-orange metallic Body suit that exposed her pink legs and light skin toned arms.

Metal rings were wrapped around her arms and legs.

There were also metal black heart plates as shoulder pads, Kneepads and Elbow pads.

A black one replaced her red headband.

And her boots were black, With silver metal skulls on the toes.

She picked up a card from one of the guards.

“ Okay I have the Card.”, said Amy through her communicator.

“Good Now use it to get to the computer.”, replied Slade through the communicator.

She inserted the card through the slot and the door opened.

Amy walked in and saw a bunch of people freaking out.

Amy used this opportunity to start a slaughter with her hammer, knocking people unconscious 1 by 1, and killing some in the process.

She hit some on the head some in the stomach.

None of them got to make it to sound an alarm.

When everyone around her was out cold, she saw a man Trying to run away, she pulled out a knife from a holster on her left leg rings and threw it at the man, stabbing through his back, obviously killing him.

She went to the dead man and pull off the knife and put in her holster.

She asked Slade through the communicator, “ What now?"

“Research information on Terra Markov.” Amy went to the computer started to Type in the Name.

It really wasn't any different from a google search so she had no difficulty finding the results she was looking for.

As she typed and the computer screen gave all of Terra's information, the pink hedgehog noticed Terra's picture on screen and thought in excitement, 'This is the same girl I want out of Sonic's life. But what does Slade want with her?'

Amy made sure to save the information onto the disk and went back to her communicator asking, " Anything else Slade?"

" Return to the alley imediately." repled Slade.

" Got It.", said Amy as she began to make her way out of the building.

* * * * * * * *

On a Road of Station Square, Terra and the group were in Knuckles’ car almost Home from the trip.

“ So Terra, What did you and Sonic do last night?”, asked Katie.

“ Did you go skin…OW!” said Tails but then was hit on the shoulder By Knuckles.

“ Nah, we aren’t like that. But what about you Katie?” Said Terra with a mischievous look on her face.

“ What?” asked Katie.

“ You know.” answered Terra.

“ I don’t Know what you’re Talking about.” said Katie, obviously trying to keep her crush on Knuckles a secret from the gang.

They were now waiting for a stoplight.

“ Hey what’s going on over there?” asked Cream as police cars sped from there left to their right.

They all looked at the cars and Kuckles said, “ We better check it out.”

Everyone nodded. When they got there the police were surrounding the computer building; making sure people didn’t try to enter.

“ You guys stay Here, I’ll see what's going on.” said Knuckles.

“ Look Katie There goes your man being all tough.” joked Terra.

Katie punched Terra’s shoulder and said, “ Terra this is serious.”

Terra rubbed her shoulder and said, “ Ouch geeez.”

Knuckles got out of the car and pushed his way through a crowd of people and asked a cop, “ Hey what’s going on here?”

“ Some one broke in the computer building, but the strange part is that the criminal didn’t take any thing.

' Hmmm that’s weird. Where the heck Is Sonic? He should have been home to stop this.’ thought Knuckles.

* * * * * * * * * *

Amy returned to the ally with Slade waiting for her.

“ Slade, I’m finished.” said Amy.

“ Good, Now come with me and I shall show you your new home.” said Slade.

Slade and Amy walked to an old abandoned garage.

“This is home?” asked Amy.

“ Silly girl, This is our ticket home.”

Slade said as he pulled off the sheets from something large.

It turned out to be a black American stealth plane.

Amy stared at the Jet as Slade opened it.

“ Glade you like it, It avoids all detection and resembles one of their own, so nobody suspects a thing. Now hop on.” said Slade.

Amy hoped in a seat behind Slade. The Plane then took off.

* * * * * * * *

Later on in the night everyone came home and Terra was in her Room Talking to Elizabeth, Her mom, while unpacking some stuff from her backpack.

“ How was The Trip?” asked Elizabeth.

“ I had so much fun with Sonic and his friends this weekend, we swam, hiked, and made marshmallows, but Sonic kept burning them.” replied Terra giggling at the last part.

Elizabeth giggled and asked Terra, “ So you think he’s the one?”

Terra Nodded as she was hanging her white shirt up.

“ Yep, The one and Only man I’ll ever love.” said Terra.

“ Your parents would have been proud just like we are Terra.” said Elizabeth.

“ As far as I’m concerned you and Dad are my parents.” Replied Terra.

“ That means So much to Me.” said Elizabeth slightly sobbing happy tears.

The girls then hugged. “ Terra, Elizabeth! Come to the Table I have something to tell you.”

Terra and Elizabeth released their hug and looked at each other and left the room to see what Eric wanted.

* * * * * *

At 10pm:

Sonic got home from running around the city all day due to excitement about Terra.

He never noticed the computer break in incident though, because he was running so fast.

He collapsed on his bed.

' Man that was fun. I even got to spend more time with Terra more and even sleep with her in my arms.' Thought Sonic with a smile on his face.

'On another note, I better check if any serious villans are on the loose.'

Sonic then slowly gets up and checks the newspaper and saw 1 report of a criminal on the loose.

“ Just a criminal? Nice, No Bad guys the cops can’t stop.” thought Sonic.

He didn’t know people were killed because he didn’t bother reading about it beyond the front page, because he was tired.

He went to the TV, sat on his sofa, and started to flip through channels with his remote.

He then hits a channel with some movie where the girl and a guy were breaking up.

“ I’m Sorry but I can’t be with you anymore Jack,” said the woman on the screen.

“ But why Sara?” asked Jack.

“ Because I’m in love with someone else.” answered Sara.

“ Ooh shot down. Hopefully nothing like that happens to us.” said Sonic Softly.

He then went back to his bed and lay there, tired from his run.

. The Phone then rang in his kitchen.

“Darn it. If it’s Knuckles or Tails, I’m gonna smack em for calling this late”, thought Sonic.

Sonic gets up and Picks up the phone. “ Hello?” answers Sonic.

“ Hey Sonic it’s Terra, but I got some bad news.” said Terra with a saddened voice.

“ What's the problem Terra?” asks an anxious Sonic.

“I…I…I’m Moving from station square.” answerd Terra. “ Say WHAAAAA!” asked Sonic.

TO Be Continued