Teen Titans Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Love worth Dying For ❯ Epilogue ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 23: Epilogue

Disclaimer: I do not own Sonic the Hedgehog or Teen Titans. Sega and DC comics do

It has been a week and a half since the fall of Sonic the hedgehog, Terra had been healed and taken back home by her parents. The Markovs moved back to jump city once Eric's work boss had him move back since Slade was gone.

Terra had spead the news of Sonic's death to Katie and Sonic’s best friends which spread worldwide rather quickly.

Amy rose had been arrested. Slade’s body was no where to be found.

* * * *

Start Playing Evanesance’s ( My Immortal Song) if you have it if not that’s cool too.

A funeral for Sonic the Hedgehog is now being held at the inside of a church.

Terra, her parents, Katie, her parents, Cream, Tails, Knuckles, as well as a bunch of other people were attending the funeral for the brave hero.

The guys wore tuxs and the girls wore black dresses.

The mayor of station square was standing on a podium in front of the church saing, “ we gather here today in honor of Sonic the Hedgehog, who has saved the world more than anyone in world history. He was great and gallant hero.Now to hear of his life, I give you Terra Markov.”

The Mayor exited the podium and Terra then got up and walked to the front of the church.

Tears were falling from Terra's eyes but she was able to gain control over herself and began,

“ Hello,… My name is Terra, I was Sonic’s girlfriend and still would be if this never happened. I first met Sonic a few months ago, He saved me from a gang of Ninjas,… He took me in..and gave me something to eat and drink. We went out on a few dates, just about everywhere imaginable……."

Terra took a quick break to let out a sob then continued. "We spent a whole lot of time together and he was the best thing ever to happen to me. He died saving my life from a madman. I would marry him if he was still alive.I Truly…..Truly love him and will never forget him.”

Terra walked out of the stage and cried with her hands over her face.

Terra went to the back of the church where her parents and the main gang was and she and her mom hugged eachother.

Katie patted Terra on the shoulder and walked to the front of the church. .

“ Hey, My name is Kuckles and am one of Sonic’s best friends. “ We were once enemies, we used to beat up eachother. But he helped me see the light and we became really good friends ever since."

He was a great guy.”, Knuckles, being a manly man, never cried and calmly walked out of the front and took his seat.

Tails then went to the front of the church and began his speech.

He sobbed a bit and said, “ Sonic was the best guy ever, He and I have hung out and been through so much through out his life. He took me to live with him for a few years untill I was able to find my real parents and I ….WHAAAA”Tails then ran out of the stage and ran to where cream was sitting.

Cream was next and she said, “ Hello, My name is Cream, I met Mr. Sonic by being saved by him from DR. Robotnick. We didn’t spend as much time with eachother Sonic and Terra had but I know he was a very nice Mr.” Cream walked out of the podium. A few more people spoke and the funeral eneded.

Song ends here if it hadn’t ended already.

* * * *

A few days later at a rainy afternoon: Terra was at a semetary wearing a black shirt, black shoes with blue jeans as well as her neclace.

She had a black umbrella abover her head due to the rain pouring down.

She looked at Sonic’s grave, and beagan to speak to the fallen hero.

“ I really miss you Sonic, You were the best thing to ever happen in my life. I can’t bear living with out you. Thank you for everything. I love you.”

Tears fell down Terra’s eyes. Terra saw that flowers and valuables were left at his grave as well as the others so she decided to take off the emerald necklace she was wearing.

She left it at Sonic’s grave and started to walk away.

The emerald then glowed behind her.

As Terra was almost gone, she heard a muffled familiar voice.

She turned around. And went twards the grave and the voice was closer.

It sounded like. “ Hello, is anyone there , let me out.”

Terra Smiled and looked around to see if anyone was around, the coast was clear, so she threw the umbrella aside and raised both of her hands into the air they glowed Yellow and the tomb Sonic’s in came out of the ground.

Terra then set down the tomb.

Sonic( now undamaged) kicked the tomb open, jumped out of the tomb and stood up and saw Terra.

“ Terra, Is that you or am I dreaming?” Terra had a wide smile across her face.

“ SONIC YOU’RE ALIVE!”, shouted a soaking wet Terra.

She ran up to Sonic and the couple shared a long hug. “ I’m So glad you’re alive. But how?”, said Terra hugging him even tighter.

Sonic rubbed her back with one hand and said, “With your love and the necklace, you were able to bring me back, Thank you.”

“ Anything for you, but why didn’t the necklace revive you earlier?”, asked Terra.

“ The Emerald probably needed time to recharge me after it gave me power during that fight with That Punk who kidnapped you.”, answered Sonic.

They slightly released the hug so they can make eye contact.

They then closed the space and shared a loving kiss.

* * * * *


like in some movies, The scene started to fade into Sonic and Terra kissing at their wedding. ( They were both now 18 but didn’t look any different other than the fact both of them was now a bit taller, and Sonic is considered human enough to have marrage with Terra.)

The whole gang was there along Terra's and Katie's and her parents with many other people, all dressd appropiately for a wedding.

They all clapped and cheered as Sonic and Terra kissed.

Terra(in a wedding dress of course) has a bundle of flowers and looked at a large group of girls screaming for the flowers.

Terra threw the floweres in the air and Katie caught them and smiled at Terra.

Sonic was messin around with Tails and Knuckles.

Soon they both got in a limo and Sonic asked, “ Ready for the honney moon?”, “You bet.”, replied an excited Terra.

The car started to drive away and Sonic and Terra poked their heads out of the opposite side windows and waved to the people outside.

The car with a Just married sighn had driven away.

The End


Authors notes: well that’s my story. What did you think. I’m sorry that this took so dang long to finish. I would like to thank the People who have read the whole story, means a lot to me. I’m not too sure if I’ll write any more stories, or at least not for a while. If I get enough positive reviews perhaps I will make more fics. If I do the fics will probably be at most 10 chaps. Well I really hoped you liked it.

Sonic_The_Titan