Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Copy-Cat the Seventh Titan (OR) Raven finds love ❯ Copy-Cat! ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

PROLOGUE
 
 
On A Distant Planet; Far, Far Away, Near The Edge Of The Universe, there is a Titan called Copy-Cat.
 
He Is The Keeper Of A Magical Water, Which Has The Power To Increase The Strength Of Whoever Drinks It.
 
Copy-Cats People Have Been Deceived By Black-Fire; A Wicked Tamarainian, Who Has Fooled Them All Into An Arrangement To Marry Copy-Cat.
 
Her True Plan Is To Gain The Knowledge of the Properties Of The Sacred-Water, And Use Those Powers To Bring Forth Order To The Universe!
 
Copy-Cat Has Seen Through To This Maniacal, Manipulating Witch, And Refuses To Wed Her.
 
However, His Father, Whom Has No Clue Of Black-Fire's plan, Will Not Rest Until His Son Has Been Married To The Tamarainian!
 
Copy-Cat's Only Hope Is To Seek Out The Aid From Any Creatures Of Great Power and Abilities.
 
But First, He Must Escape His Own Planet, And Make His Way To Safety!!!
 
* * *
 
Planet-Psyconion…
 
A Planet located near the very brink of the Universe, and does not have Day times… it is always night!
 
The planet's ideal of city are nothing compare to the Earth. There are many white Palaces, Temples, and Shrines all over the place.
 
The most commonly attraction of them all, was right in the center of each city… there was a small Tower that seemed to stretch upward for miles!
 
There were many Towers just like it poised everywhere around the planet, but exactly what were they for?
 
 
* * *
 
A strange creature ran out King of the planet's City and made his way towards the outskirts of the village.
 
He was a rather strange looking creature… Between a Young-Man, and a Black Cat.
 
His arms, his legs, his upper body, and the space between his legs, were all covered in black soft fur.
 
He also had a tail, and two pointy cat ears poking out through his black hair atop his head.
 
Finally, a black mask was across his eyes. The only things on him that were not black, were his hands, neck, tummy, feet, lower backside, and the rest of his face.
 
All of those, were exactly the same shape as an Earth-Human!
 
The creature looked around him, “Good… I believe that I have lost sight of them!” he said to himself.
 
He found it was safe to hop out from behind the bushes near the woods.. Suddenly his head perked up.
 
“My Psychic-Senses are tingling… Perhaps I was wrong!” He cried as he saw up ahead the royal carriage followed by 10 guards.
 
“There he is!” they cried, “After him!”
 
 
Knowing that he would not be able to outrun them, he did the next best thing. “It is but my only Chance!” he cried.
 
He reached behind himself and grabbed his Black tail, then he spun it around like a wheel, and began to run.
 
In less than a moment, the force of his spinning tail caused him to rise gently of the floor, and he gained speed.
 
“Quickly… he is heading towards the Tower of Korin!” cried who seemed to be the King of the creatures.
 
Deep in the woods was another one of those tall, tall towers, but by the time they had caught up with me, it was too late!
 
Up at the top of the tower, I pressed a switch, which caused the tower to retract it's pillar inside of it…like magic.
 
After the Pillar was completely sucked up, the top shrank down a bit, until the two halves of it clung together.
 
A band of steel-doors, sealed the entrance, and Strong thick Glass covered the rest of the openings.
 
It had completely transformed, from a Sacred-Tower, too a Super-Spaceship… and with a mystical glow, and a thundering roar… It took off into Space!
 
 
“Come back My Son…Come back!” cried The King. “Oh dear…he is gone… Black-Fire will be very upset!”
 
* * *
 
The King returned to his Palace and told Black-Fire that her betrothed had escaped… and got away.
 
Black-Fire, as manipulative as she was, put on a sad tearful face. “Oh Copy-Cat…” she sobbed, “Why have you gone and left me here!”
 
* * *
 
Black-Fire continued to cry as the guards escorted her to her room, but the moment they had closed the door… Black-Fire dropped the act.
 
“IDIOTS!!!” she screeched. “Not only did you let Copy-Cat get away, but he took the Sacred-Water, and it's contents with him!”
 
The guards took off their faces…they were masks… Revealing the faces of other Tamarainians.
 
“Our most sincere apologies!” cried one of them, “Can you not just, find another Psyconian to achieve your goal?”
 
“NO!!!” snapped Black-Fire, “Copy-Cat is the only one who can produce the magic water…and is my husband to be!”
 
“Once he and I are married, I will be entitled to the Water's power and of it's contents!”
 
“With it increasing my power, I shall finally gain the ruling over the Universe I always wanted!”
 
“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha…Ah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!”
 
* * *
 
One week later…
 
Copy-Cat's ship was approaching a very far and distant planet…known as EARTH!!!
 
“Hmm…How very interesting.” He said as he studied his computers and his notes about the history of Earthlings.
 
“Humans… they appear to be the most intelligent of species compared to that of me and my kind that I have ever encountered!”
 
“But my Psychic-Senses also detect energies above human level below on the surface!”
 
“It is decided… I shall find a Campsite and settle myself on this planet! Perhaps I may even find time to rest and recreate.”
 
* * *
 
In less than an hour… His ship was hovering over an old forest over on an abandoned island near New-York!
 
Copy-Cat then re-transformed his ship, back into its tower forum. “This shall indeed suit my needs for a while!”
 
“Now then... if am to look for help from the strongest on this planet, then I shall have to test their strengths…and there is but one way such can be done!”