Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Copy-Cat the Seventh Titan (OR) Raven finds love ❯ It's Lonely Being one of a Kind! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER ONE
 
 
“TITAN'S… GO!!” cried Robin as they all chased Slade down the streets of New-York.
 
“Even after five years, you still cannot get rid of me!” Hissed Slade, as he turned the corner into a dark alley near the abandoned buildings.
 
“Come on, we got him trapped!” cried Cyborg.
 
The all approached Slade sealing him in. “It is the end for you!” growled Star-fire.
 
“I beg to differ!” said Slade. “The end is coming, but not for me!” He whipped out a metal quarter-staff.
 
Star-Fire fired her green fire-balls, and Cyborg shot his Cannon, but Slade used his staff to reflect it back at them.
 
As Slade saw the two Titans fall. He was backed hard into the wall by a Green Rhino!
 
“Your sneaky Beast-Boy!” said Slade, “But I'm sneakier!” Suddenly, he vanished out of sight.
 
Beast-Boy changed back to his own self and looked around. “Dude… where'd he go?”
 
“BEAST-BOY, LOOK OUT!!!” cried Robin.
 
Beats-Boy looked up to see Slade shove a whole bunch of bricks down towards him.
 
He shielded himself for the crash, but instead of hitting his head, the bricks glowed with a Dark light and flew harmlessly into the dumpster.
 
“You have really got to learn to take care of yourself!” said Raven. “Hey, I was going to transform into a turtle!” protested Beast-Boy.
 
“Um…yeah…sure!”
 
* * *
 
Robin was on the roof going hand to hand with Slade, “Come now Robin!” he hissed.
 
“If you could Defeat Trigon, and all his evil, than surely I should be a push-over to you!”
 
This only made Robin Angrier, but suddenly. Slade had him backed into a corner of the roof!
 
“Well, well Robin… it looks as though you will flying south this year!” hissed Slade.
 
He was about to charge forward, when the ground below him Collapsed and he fell through the building.
 
Everyone turned to the end of the Alley and saw Terra. “Hey there, guys.” She said. “And hey there, Beast-Boyfriend!” she said sweetly.
 
Beast-Boy walked over to his Girlfriend, and smirked. “Perfect timing Terra; as usual!”
 
“Titan's… hurry, we have him trapped!” cried Robin from the roof, and everyone headed inside.
 
Slade wasn't there though… only a note he'd left.
 
“SEE YOU ANOTHER TIME!!”
 
Robin threw the Note Angrily at the rubble. “Curse you Slade!” he growled, “Someday… I will get you!”
 
“Calm down Robin!” said Star-Fire, “The fight is over for now… but one day we shall beat Slade!”
 
Robin smiled, “Thanks, Sta.” he said Sweetly, “That makes me feel a whole lot better!”
They shared a quick soft kiss, right in front of their friends, “Do you always have to do that when we're near?” moaned Raven.
 
“Awe, come on, Raven!” said Cyborg, “It what's the joy of being married is all about!”
 
“Yeah…right!” she snorted.
 
* * *
 
The tower was still where it always had been.
 
A lot of things had changed over the past five years since Trigon was destroyed, and the world saved.
 
Robin and Star-fire were both 19, and confessed their undeniable love for each other.
 
However, since the law required you be at least 22 or older before getting married, they got married and spent their honeymoon on Star's planet, Tamaran.
 
And only a year ago too.
 
 
 
Sometime after Trigon's defeat, Beast-Boy discovered a way to save Terra from her stony prison.
 
After that, he taught her how to focus and use her powers so no more disasters happened.
 
Robin made her an official member of the gang, and that's when she and Best-Boy started dating.
 
Now or days, they were either Dating, spending time together, training, or…in either of their rooms together playing their favorite game.
 
MAKE OUT MADDNESS
 
And believe me…you don't want to know how they play it!
 
 
Cyborg enjoyed taking the T-car for a spin around the city, if not then torturing Beast-boy at video-games.
 
However… now that Beast-boy was dating Terra and spending a lot time with her… he really wasn't around that much anymore.
 
Even though it was a bit of a relief… Cyborg still missed him.
 
But the sadness began to fade out, when he was strolling in the T-car and a lot of girls called him handsome, and wanted a lift.
 
Cyborg became a real hit with the ladies.
 
 
As for Raven…
 
Well…one thing different about her, is she allowed he purple hair to grow longer. Now it drifted playfully off her shoulders.
 
Which Beast-Boy often did say it would make her look more attractive…but…
 
Well…it's true that Trigon, her father, was gone forever, but she still sort of saw herself as a dangerous creature.
 
She still spent most of her time meditating in her room, but lately she began to feel rather lonely.
 
All the other Titan's had sweethearts… and spent most of their time on dates with their love.
 
In fact, Beast-Boy and Terra were heading out to a 4-star restaurant tonight, that Beast-Boy had reserved for months until he saved up enough.
 
 
Raven was in the main room flicking through the TV channels, when Beast-Boy cam down al dress up in a pure whit tux, and holding a cane
 
“Well…how do I look?” he asked. “A…Top-hat?” Raven grumbled, “You look even less pathetic than you did before!”
 
“Humph!” growled Beast-Boy. “Well, I think it looks wonderful!” came Terra's voice from the stairs.
 
Best-Boy turned, and saw her all dress in a lovely Dark-pink gown with a few flowers on it.
 
Half of her golden blonde hair was piled up high, and the rest hung out in front in curls.
 
Beast-Boy whistled playfully. “Man!” he smirked. “You look too beautiful to be Terra!”
 
Terra curtseyed, and then Beats-Boy walked over, and gently Kissed her hand. “Shall we?” he said extending his hand to her.
 
She kindly took it and grinned from ear to ear. “Let's.” she cooed. They left the Tower arm-in-arm together leaving Raven all on her own!
 
“Well…!” she said to herself. “Might as well go do something on my own!”
 
She walked through the window with her powers, ad flew towards the city for a night on her own.
 
* * *
 
Back in the woods…on the abandoned isle.
 
Copy-Cat left his tower, and decided to go out into town to see if there was anything appealing to him.
 
It was very lonely for him to live up in that big tower all by himself, all alone and lonely.
 
If only his Father would listen to him about the wicked Tamaranian, and let him be free to find his own true love.
 
On his home planet, Psycon, many of the species found their soul-mates only be betroth.
 
But Copy-Cat was one of the only few who wished to marry for love, and not rules and regulation.
 
However… those who not married by betroth, and broke the law, were sentenced to death.
 
The only thing that kept Copy-cat from that sentence was him being the Crown-Prince of the planet, and the only child of the King.
 
With no other creatures like him around, and unable to venture out of the palace, Copy-Cat developed a rather lonely style.
 
He really needed a friend… or better yet…find his true love out there. If there was one.
 
And so… he twirled his black tail and flew straight off for his first night on the town.
 
He even sang a few words on his way…
 
 
[COPY-CAT]
 
-The Happiness of being me
Is not what it's cracked up to be
It's lonely being One…of a kind.
 
-With all the known Variety.
The fame that life gave to me
It's lonely being One…of a kind…