Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Copy-Cat the Seventh Titan (OR) Raven finds love ❯ Copy-Cat! Meets the Titans. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWO
 
 
Raven tried as hard as she could to cheer up a bit, but no matter where she went…
 
 
The movies…“Psyche!”
 
The Mall… “Psyche!”
 
The Theme-Park… “Psyche!”
 
Even the Underground Dance-club, her favorite place in the entire city… “Major Psyche!”
 
 
Without the other Titans around, Raven just didn't feel like her old self anymore. She was even starting to miss the way Beast-Boy told bad jokes.
 
 
Raven was at the All-Ages-Tavern, a bar in town that had every single drink ever made, and you didn't have to be a certain age.
 
Raven was on her 12th milkshake by the time the bar went into late hours, and there was hardly anyone left.
 
Just Raven, the Bar-tender, a strange looking young man at the other side of the bar from Raven.
 
An ordinary looking Teenager with blonde hair, smooth skin, and a really Buffed up body.
 
Raven could tell by the way he finished about his 10th can of soda, that he was down in the dumps too.
 
 
“What's the matter there, chuck?” asked the Bar-tender. “It's been awhile since guys like you came in hear all upset.”
 
The boy put down his can, “I am in… how you say… a rather uncomfortable situation!” he said in a rather dark voice.
 
 
Raven's ears perked up.
 
 
“What do you mean by that?” asked the Bar-Tender, “You are cool kid, I'll bet you got every girl in town after you for that.”
 
“Precisely.” Said the boy.
 
“That is all these Earthling girls appreciate of me, that I am…what was your word…cool!”
 
“They do not appreciate me for what I desire… I wish to find a girl, who loves me for I am, and not what they want!”
 
The Bar-tender started to get a little freaked out, “Uh…here, have another soda!” he said.
 
 
Raven heard the boy word for word.
 
He did seem like a normal Earthling, and yet he was acting as though he came from outer-space.
 
“Who, is this guy?” she thought, “Well… whoever he is, he sure sounds interesting.”
 
 
Just then…the bar doors burst wide open and inside marched one of those Punk-Gangs.
 
“There he is!” snapped a boy who looked exactly like the one at the bar, “Get him!”
 
The Bar-Tender hid under the counter as the boys charged towards the other boy.
 
One of the boys aimed a punch for the other boy's head… but strangely, the other boy dodged it perfectly as though he saw it coming.
 
 
Raven was amazed at what just happened.
 
She looked on and saw the gang try again and again to ambush the boy, but he kept on dodging them all.
 
“Alright you Copy-Cat, this means war!” said the First boy as he whipped out his gun.
 
 
“AZARATH, METRIONE, ZINTHOS!!!”
 
Raven already used her powers to rip the guns away from the boys, and bash them all hard in their heads, knocking them out cold.
 
 
The other boy, looked behind him ad saw her. “Thank you… Raven I believe!” he said.
 
Raven's eye's widened, “How did you know my name?” she asked, but before she could get her answer…
 
Police Sirens filled the streets, and the other boy ran out the door. “Wait…wait!” cried Raven, but before she got outside, he was already gone.
 
“Who was that guy?” she thought.
 
“Raven!!” cam Robin's voice.
 
All the Titan's had gathered at the seen of the crime. “Raven, I am ever so glad to see you unharmed.” Cried Star-Fire.
 
“Dude… what the heck happened here?” asked Beast-Boy as he looked at the fallen punks.
 
Raven didn't answer, and instead, walked quietly out of the bar, and flew back home to the tower.
 
* * *
 
Outside, in the alleys. The boy ducked behind a dumpster, and in a bright glow, he transformed into COPY-CAT!
 
It was him the whole time in there.
 
“That was close!” he thought to himself, “I will have to be more cautious when I am in disguise!”
 
He reach behind him, twirled his tail, and took of into the sky again… but before he got any higher than the building…
 
He saw the Titans coming out of the bar, “These creatures!” he thought, “I sense a vast amount of power in each of them as Raven!”
 
Then he saw Cyborg, pick up a small glass file that seemed to be filled with ordinary Raw yellow Beans.
 
“Oh no!” cried Copy-Cat, “That is my file of Senzu-Beans! I must have lost it in the midst of the battle!”
 
As he flew back in the direction of his tower, he began to think, “Perhaps this could be an opportunity for me to get to know them!”
 
“Especially that Raven!”
 
“I do not know why, but there is something strange around that girl.”
 
* * *
 
Back at the T-Tower…
 
Cyborg and Robin ran a series of tests on the Yellow Beans they had found in the file.
 
Unfortunately, none of their computers could detect anything unusual about them at all.
 
From what Raven had said, that boy she met in the bar didn't seem to be from this planet.
 
“Question is… who is he… where did he come from?” said Cyborg.
 
“Why has he come here?” added Star-Fire. “Perhaps he has lost his way, and can never return home!”
 
“You…don't have to be so dramatic.” Moaned Raven. “She has a point, Raven.” Said Beast-Boy.
 
“I agree.” Said Terra, “He could be lost, and even if he isn't, he's probably just shy.”
 
 
Just then Robin came back in from the lab, with the file of Beans in his hand.
 
“Dearest Husband.” Said Star-Fire, “Have by chance you determined the qualities of these tiny little beans?”
 
“No… I haven't!” said Robin, “I don't know what things are, and I can't anything from the computers!”
 
“Man! Sounds like whoever owns these is a pretty sophisticated being!” said Cyborg. “But of what type, we don't know!”
 
 
“Perhaps I can give you some more information!” said a dark voice, much like Raven's.
 
Everyone turned towards the door, and saw a strange looking creature standing there with three bouquets off flowers in each hand.
 
Red roses in his right hand, Violets in his left hand, and Daffodils in between them both.
 
 
He was a rather strange looking creature… Between a Young-Man, and a Black Cat.
 
Apart from having Robin's face and Hair style…
 
His arms, his legs, his upper body, and the space between his legs, were all covered in black soft fur.
 
He also had a long black tail, and two pointy cat ears poking out through his black hair atop his head.
 
Finally, a black mask, just like Robin's was across his eyes.
 
The only things on him that were not black, were his hands, neck, tummy, feet, lower backside, and the rest of his face.
 
“Do not be frightened of me, I mean you no harm!” he said in a rather gentlemanly way.
 
He slowly approached Titans. Robin stepped forward, “I am Robin, and we are the Teen Titans.”
 
“There is no need introductions, I know all of you!” said the creature. He extended the Violets to Raven, the Daffodils to Terra, and the Roses to Star-Fire.
 
“For you, lovely ladies!”
 
The girls all blushed “They are ever so lovely!” said Star-fire; Robin hung his head downward in shame.
 
“Thank you so much.” Said Terra sniffing her flowers; Beast-Boy growled under his breath.
 
“Yeah…um…thanks!” said Raven. “The pleasure is all mine.” Said the creature kissing her hand in a polite way, making her blush even more.
 
This was looked like the beginning a beautiful friendship.