Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Copy-Cat the Seventh Titan (OR) Raven finds love ❯ Copy-Cat's Powers. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THREE
 
 
The Titans invited their new friend out for a Pizza, and they all had so many things to ask him.
 
“First of all… Permit of my to introduce myself!” he said. “I am known as Copy-Cat; and I come from a planet called Psycon, Ten-Billion Light-years away.”
 
 
“Is Copy-Cat your actual name, or is it just a title of yourself?” asked Star-Fire.
 
“It is actually a little bit of them both.” Said Copy-Cat, “If you shall permit me to demonstrate…”
 
He raised his finger and moved closer to Robin, “Fear not, Robin, I am not going to bring you harm!”
 
He gently laid his finger upon Robin's forehead, and in a glow of whit light he transformed himself into an exact copy of Robin.
 
“Dude!” cried Beast-Boy, “That is totally amazing!”
 
“Thank you for that assessment Beast-Boy.” Said he said in his normal voice.
 
“You see…I am called Copy-Cat, because when I touch someone, I am able to transform myself into an exact copy of what they are!”
 
“And that is not my only specialty! I am also able to use the powers and stamina's of any special being I become.”
 
“So in other words, if you changed into me, you could do everything I can do?” asked Raven.
 
“Precisely.” Said Copy-Cat, “However, if I wish to transform into someone else, I must return to my normal state first… which can be done by will!”
With that, he did transform back into his old self.
 
“Yo man, that's sweet!” said Cyborg, “But how is it that you know who we all are when we never met before?”
 
“Well Cyborg… it is true that I am currently in my normal state, but I do posses powers of my own!”
 
Then I noticed Terra was staring at me as if to ask me something.
 
“You wish to know how I learn to speak you Earth language, Terra is that correct?”
 
“Y-yes…it is!” said Terra.
 
“Well it just so happens that all the people on Psycon speak the same the exact same language as Earthlings!” said Copy-Cat.
 
“What you Earthlings call English, my people call…Psyconian! It is only by coincidence that our languages are the same!”
 
“I see…you can read minds?” asked Raven. “Yes Raven, I can read minds of all living things!” answered Copy-cat.
 
“I do have Psychic capabilities roaming through my body, which enable me do more than the natural beings!”
 
“Therefore, it is essential that I meditate at times to keep my power in check!”
 
Then his finger-nails grew rapidly in size, “Also, as I am a half cat, I do have claws to do battle with!”
 
The Titans were amazed. A new forum of life had explaining all about the mysteries that surround him… it was incredible.
 
 
“Indecently, Robin…” said Copy-Cat, “That file of beans you have there belongs to me!”
 
“Oh right!” said Robin handing me the file, “We found them near the bar at where obviously it was you and Raven fighting those goons!”
 
“Yes indeed it was!” said Copy-Cat, then he looked into the file and saw that not a bean was missing from it.
 
“Now then… if you shall all please excuse me!” he said while standing up. “I must take this file and return to my Hideout!”
 
“Uh…one more thing?” asked Raven shyly, “Are we like…ever going to meet again?”
 
I held her hand once again, and kissed it sweetly. “Of course we shall!” he answered.
 
And with that… he twirled his tail, and took off into the sky. “Wow… A Flying Cat?” said Cyborg, “How does he do that?”
 
But Raven was still starring up at him in the sky until he was out of sight…
 
“Raven's got a Boy-Friend… Raven's got a Boy-friend!” chanted Beast-Boy.
 
Raven snapped out of it, and felt a little embarrass as the Titans giggled a bit at her.
 
“Hey look… I think she's blushing!” teased Cyborg. “I am not either!” moaned Raven.
 
“Oh come on, Raven!” said Beast-Boy, “We saw how you acted when he kissed your hand!”
 
Raven Growled, and then used her powers to send Beast-Boy tumbling off his chair.
 
“Okay…okay…you win!” he peeped.
 
* * *
 
As he flew back to his Sacred-Tower, Copy-cat just couldn't stop thinking of the Teen Titans.
 
 
Especially Raven!
 
She is not like any of the other Titans, or anyone else I have ever met before!” he thought as he meditated under a tree in his tower ot FOREST-TEMPLE music.
 
“All through our meeting I read her mind and saw things that I have seen only in my dreams!”
 
“She fears that she is a danger to herself and those around her, and feels she will never be like anyone else!”
 
“Hmm…she sounds like a very interesting character, so why is it that I cannot expel her from my thoughts?”
 
“Unless…No…it cannot be!”
 
Copy-cat let out a big yawn.
 
Then went downstairs to the lower level of the tower. He lay down quietly in his bed, and drifted off into a blissful sleep.
 
* * *
 
Back at the T-Tower…
 
Raven was meditating in her room…
 
 
“Azarath…Metrione…Zinthos!”
 
“Azarath…Metrione…Zinthos!”
 
“Azarath… Metrione…Zi- -!!”the buzzing of the alarms shook her out of her state of mind.
 
She headed out the door and saw Beast-Boy running down the hall. “Hurry up, Raven!” he cried, “Slade's back!”
 
Raven got her act into gear, and ran down the hallway with him.
 
“Who knows…!” he joked, “Maybe you'll see your Cat-friend again!”
 
Raven growled like a bear. “I'm telling you, that guy is not even on my mind!” she moaned.
 
But actually, she had been thinking about him ever since he left the Pizza parlor, and she even thought of him while she was meditating.
 
“What's the big deal?” she thought to herself, “He gave me flowers, he kissed my hand, and he even has a taste like mine.”
 
She thought, and she thought, and then…“No way… am I really falling for that guy?”
 
* * *
 
Raven thought about it still when they confronted Slade near the boat docks which looked over the abandoned islands.
 
“So, Titans… we meet again!” he hissed.
 
“Slade!” snapped Robin, “What are you up to this time?”
 
“You know you really should watch you temper Robin, you might just get hurt making it that much easier for me to destroy you!”
 
“GRR…TITANS…GO!!!”
 
Everyone charge forward.
 
Star-Fire shot her green balls, and Cyborg fired his cannon, but Slade wasn't even scratched by the blasts.
 
He leapt right through the smoke, punched Star-Fire in the face, and pulled out Cyborg's batteries.
 
“I did a little training for this rematch!” he hissed. “By the famous line of secret studies, I've doubled my strength!”
 
Beast-Boy changed into a T-rex and charged forward, but Slade evaded him and swung him down by the tail.
 
Terra used her powers to dump a pile of bricks over Slade's head, burring him in a instant.
 
“Nobody does that to my Beast-Boy and gets away with it” she growled.
 
Suddenly, she was grabbed from behind, “Nobody, except me!” hissed Slade. He threw her against a steel crate knocking her out cold.
 
“I can't believe this!” cried Robin, “He's tearing through the team as if we were paper cutouts!”
 
“ROBIN…LOOK OUT!!” cried Raven, but it was too late. Slade already kicked Robin out cold and onto the pile of fallen Titans.
 
“Poor Robin, I was really looking forward to a good fight!” he hissed, “That leaves only you to go, Raven!”
 
Slade picked up two long pipes, and wielded them over his head as he charged towards her.
 
Raven used her powers to send every crate and fallen piece of the dock towards him, but Slade proved to be too fast.
 
“AZARATH…METRIONE…ZINTHOS!!!”
 
But not even that attack was enough to stop Slade from knocking her out cold and tossed onto the pile with the others.
 
“Finally!” he hissed, “After all this time… the once proud Teen Titan's are mine!”
 
He dropped his pipes, and lifted a huge crate over his head, and dropped over the Titans.
 
But when he lifted it back up… instead of Titan-Pancakes… they were gone!!
 
“WHAT…NO!! IT CANNOT BE!!!!” he roared.