Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Copy-Cat the Seventh Titan (OR) Raven finds love ❯ The right Motavation ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SIX
 
 
“It really took you three Years to obtain that bottle?” asked Star-fire.
 
“Indeed it did.” Said Copy-Cat, “The question is, How long will it take all of you!”
 
Just then, Copy-Cat gave out a huge yawn. “Training always makes me sleepy!” he said.
 
“The bottle shall remain here the whole time, hanging off the end of my tail!”
 
“Do not give up, Titans. Most fail because they quit trying, but three years can pass by very quickly!”
 
With that, he walked down the stairs to the lower floor of the tower, “We can't just let him go like that!” said Beast-Boy.
 
“I'm with you!” said Cyborg.
 
“Me too!” said Terra.
 
Soon all the Titans agreed to still go for it, but before they got close to the stairs… their stomachs all growled at the same time.
 
“Oh man!” groaned Cyborg, “We forgot… we didn't eat a thing all day!!”
 
“I feel as empty as a hollow Zorko-Berry!” cried Star-Fire.
 
Soon, all the Titans collapsed fro exhaustion.
 
 
Suddenly, Copy-Cat stopped in his tracks! “Come to think of it… I have not eaten anything much in over 5 days!” he said to himself.
 
“Perhaps we should all grab some lunch! I believe I know just what to cook up!”
 
* * *
 
Pretty soon, The sound of Copy-Cat's voice awoke the Titans, “Lunch is ready, come and get it!”
 
“Dude…did somebody just say…?” cried Beast-Boy with a twinkle in his eyes.
 
“LUNCHTIME!!!” cried Cyborg.
 
All of the Titans rushed downstairs and saw Copy-Cat seated at the table in the corner, munching on some trout.
 
“Your lunches are right here, in theses tureens!” said Copy-Cat with his mouth full.
 
The Titans all sat down ant different sides of the table, with their mouths drooling.
 
But when they lifted up the lids, instead of a well balanced meal like Copy-Cat's… there was each only one little bean!
 
“What is this?” snapped Cyborg.
 
“This is all we get, is one little bean each?” asked Star-Fire.
 
“Hey Raven, trade you half of mine for your whole one!” teased Beast-Boy, but Raven just ignored him.
 
“Is this supposed to be joke of yours?” she asked.
 
Copy-Cat wiped his lips with his napkin and shook his head. “No, it is not a joke.” He said, “One is all you need, each!”
 
Suddenly, Robin noticed something about the beans. “These are the exact same beans from your file, aren't they?” he asked.
 
“Indeed they are!” said Copy-Cat. “Those are no ordinary Beans, they are Senzu-Beans!”
“Grown only in the finest gardens on Psycon. Just one will not only heal all your injuries, but you will kept full for ten days. Try it!”
 
“Well… if you say so!” said Terra, then she and the Titans popped the beans in their mouths and swallowed them.
 
Their bodies suddenly began to feel all strange, and in a instant, their stomach widened out a bit, and they all let out great big belch.
 
“Dude…” said Beast-Boy feeling his stomach, “That was like totally amazing!”
 
“I have never felt so full since the Big Feast we had on Tameran, for my wedding!” said Star-Fire.
 
 
“I can tell that this test is very difficult, and that you are all feeling a little lightheaded/” said Copy-Cat as he cleared the dishes.
 
“But your appetites, as well as our style is not the only problem!”
 
He placed all the dishes in the sink nearby, and like magic the plates started floating around in a bubble of water… cleaning themselves.
 
The Titan's were so amazed, that they hardly paid any attention to what Copy-Cat said next.
 
“At this altitude, the air is much thinner than of what you are accustomed to, and all that extra energy you are toying with is bringing you down a bit!”
 
“It's not as harmful to me, because this is same type of air we breath on my planet. Which makes it easier for me to excel in my abilities!”
 
“To become accustomed to pressure as this, you all must move like you speak, with purpose and clear direction. Concentrate your energies and focus!”
 
“And remember…Distraction is the key to all failure!”
 
 
Seeing that the Titans were still not paying too much attention, Copy-Cat saw this as an opportunity for a trick.
 
“Hey… what are these, they look like… `What is your earth word TRASH!!!”
 
The Titan's turned and saw what Copy-Cat was holding!
 
Star-Fire and Robin's Wedding rings…
 
Terra's hair clips that She got for her Birthday from Beast-Boy.
 
Beast-Boy's new Cell-phone… given to him by Terra on their third date.
 
Cyborg's keys of his T-car.
 
And a small pouch of Raven's meditation-sand.
 
 
“Hey… How did you get those?!” snapped Robin, and when he looked up, Copy-cat Tossed all the items out the window.
 
The Titans went wild, and immediately headed back through the holes in the floor and zoomed down the tower.
 
“I can't believe he did that!” cried Raven, “I need that sand for meditating!”
 
“You have it easy!” cried Cyborg, “I can't Hotwire the T-car… I got to get those keys!”
 
Robin, Star-fire, Beast-Boy, and Terra just wanted to find their gifts form their loved ones, before anything happened to them.
 
 
By sundown, they reached the bottom of the tower, and looked all around the island.
 
Soon everyone found their belongings, and rushed back up the tower… much faster than normal.
 
“I'll show that Slippery-Cat to mess with our stuff!” Thought Beast-Boy.
 
“No one does this to my T-car keys and gets away with it!” thought Cyborg.
 
“I have to admit, that was kind sneaky of him” Raven thought, “He's a lot better at these things than I thought.”
 
“I let my guard down once, but I won't do it again!” Robin thought, “We just have to get that Water!”
 
* * *
 
The stars were shining brightly, and Copy-Cat was in his bed snoozing by the time the Titans got back to the top of the tower.
 
“Only three hours round trip!” he thought, “Sometimes, All it takes is the correct motivation!”
 
 
“Copy-Cat!” snarled Star-Fire, “These rings of love mean a lot to my husband and I!!”
 
“Yo man!” snapped Cyborg, “Do you know how long it took me to make these keys?”
 
Copy-Cat didn't even wince.
 
“Hey, Dude… are you even listening to us?” he said while taping on his head.
 
This woke him up, and caused Beast-Boy to hide thinking he was going to get pounded.
 
But Copy-Cat just yawned, “Perhaps it will better if we all sleep on the upper level tonight!” he said.
 
* * *
 
Soon later, on the upper level, all the Titans, plus Copy-Cat were asleep in small forest at the upper level.
 
All of them, except Raven!
 
She was slowing levitating over to Copy-Cat, as she saw him being asleep as an opportunity to grab the bottle from his tail.
 
Her hands were just inches away from grabbing it, but then she decided… “No… not like this!” she whispered.
 
“I'll try helping the others and get it the right way.”
 
She levitated herself into a comfortable position, and fell asleep near Copy-Cat… who stared down at her.
 
“It seems I underestimated you, Raven!” he thought, “You posses great ambition as the others… but what is it that you really think of?”
 
“Perhaps my Psychic-Sensors will help me acknowledge this!”
 
Copy-Cat looked into Raven's mind, and read every little thing about her… but what amazed him the most…
 
Was the fact that Raven was thinking about him a lot lately, and she was going through a similar stage he was…Loneliness.
 
“I had better be careful around this girl!” he thought, “I already believe I am growing accustomed to her… as she is to me as well.”
 
Copy-Cat yawned, and then drifted off to sleep himself.