Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Move, and You're Dead! ❯ Rockin' Party ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes:
 
(The song BB and Terra dois a parody of Sesame-Street's Rebel L, which is also a parody of Billy Idol's Rebel Yell.I don't own the rights to either song, but at least you know what to picture… REBEL L)
 
CHAPTER FOUR
 
Before everyone knew it, it was time for the Rock Contest, and there were quite a few competitors. Some who sang Rock songs they wrote, some who sang rock stars that already existed.
 
Jackie, and Jillian, with the help of some other girls they knew. They all did a song about popularity, snagging boys, and living the rich life.
 
The smoke-pots, and strobe-lights made everything look way cool, and some of the competitors even brought video-projections o help with their songs.
 
Finally, it was Beast-Boy and Terra's turn. They were just making some final arrangements for some of the police officers to help out as requirement for their song, which wasn't really against the rules.
 
They passed by Jackie and Jillian's group on their way to the stage. “Good luck you two.” Jackie said.
 
“Rock on, Love-birds.” added Jillian
 
Terra and Beast-Boy stopped in their tracks. Did Jackie and Jillian just wish them luck? They decided they were only just playing nice…
 
…and indeed they were.
 
Jackie and Jillian were so convinced they had won the contest that they were being over cocky with themselves. “Those two losers don't stand a chance.” Jackie muttered to Jillian.
 
“Right-On…” Jillian said. “Those two can't possibly have a song that can brighten up the whole school against us.”
 
It was true that Beast-Boy and Terra were in their own band by themselves. When he was Garfield Logan, with a high-IQ, he had a great singing voice, and was able to play multiple Keyboards and recordings or different instruments.
 
Terra simply played a bass-guitar.
 
When he changed back into Beast-Boy. He did lose his high IQ, but he still kept his singing-voice, and his music talents… but he and Terra had no need to play actual instruments this time.
 
There was nothing in the rules that prevented them from playing a recorded sound-track of their music, as what they would be doing, they could play any instrument in any case.
 
The principal stood on the stage to make the announcement. “And now… our final rock band to form in the concert tonight…” he said with pride. “Two of our most wonderful students to have ever graduated from this school… Here they are, now happily married as well… Garfield and Terra Logan.
 
The crowd began to applaud, and as they did the heavy-Metal music began to play, the lights and smoke pt began to go off, and There was Beast-Boy, lying on a prop-bed, in a fake set like a house, wearing a headset microphone.
 
(Music cue)
 
 
(Beast-Boy)
 
-Last night as I was lyin'
Just loungin' in my bed,
Heard such a loony howling',
Stood my hair up on my head.
Lunged over to the window,
Flipped the floodlight right on.
 
(Runs to and opens the prop-window)
 
Hey, there's a strange girl on the loose
Leapin' across my lawn!
 
(Garfield in the windowon the stage, and Terra on the ground)
 
I heard the rebel girl
Let out a…
 
(Terra)
 
"Yah-Yah-Yah."
 
(Beast-Boy)
 
The little rebel girl,
She cried,
 
(Terra)
 
"Yah-Yah-Yah."
“Yah-Yah-Yah."
 
(Beast-Boy)
 
I heard the rebel girl
Let out a…
 
(Terra)
 
“Yah-Yah-Yah!”
 
(Beast-Boy)
 
The little Rebel Girl,
She went…
 
(Terra)
 
"Yah-Yah-Yah."
“YAH-YAH-YAH!!"
 
 
(Music goes REALLY wild as they move to the beat!!)
 
(Screen whirlsround and around Horizontallyas Terra SCREAMS…)
 
REBEL GIRL!
 
(Screen whirls round and around Vertically)
 
(Beast-Boy)
 
She said…
 
(Terra)
 
"You gotta listen,
See, I'm a lean, mean lass.
And if I cannot have you then,
I'll kill you at the pass
Just wanna live for you and me
And don't say I'm too young
I was born to scream loud for love
At the top of my lu-lu-lungs!"
 
(Screen whirlsround and around Horizontally)
 
(Beast-Boy)
 
I heard the rebel girl
Let out a…
 
(Terra)
 
"Yah-Yah-Yah."
 
(Beast-Boy)
 
The little rebel girl,
She cried,
 
(Terra)
 
"Yah-Yah-Yah."
“Yah-Yah-Yah."
 
(Beast-Boy)
 
I heard the rebel girl
Let out a…
 
(Terra)
 
“Yah-Yah-Yah!”
 
(Beast-Boy)
 
The little Rebel Girl,
She went…
 
(Terra)
 
"Yah-Yah-Yah."
“YAH-YAH-YAH!!"
 
(Music goes REALLY wild as they move to the beat!!)
 
(Screen whirlsround and around Verticallyas Terra SCREAMS…)
 
REBEL GIRL!
 
(Screen whirls round and around Horizontally)
 
(Beast-Boy)
 
Leaned out a little lower,
"Leapin' lizards!" I yelled,
"You gotta learn a lesson,
Hey, it's late, get lost, Rebel Girl
You're wakin' up the neighbors.
Please leave us in peace.
 
(Police Sirens and Lights)
 
Looks like you're outta luck, Rebel girl,
Here come the pol-luh-luh-lice!"
 
(Screen whirls round and around Vertically)
 
(Policewoman)
 
(Approaches Terra)
 
Hey, little Rebel Girl,
You're too loud, loud, loud.
We know you're lost and lonely
Without a crowd, crowd,
CROWD CORWD!!
 
(Beast-Boy runs down to join them)
 
But listen, Rebel Girl,
 
(All the other students, teachers, and officers rush over)
 
We got laws, laws, laws!
 
(Terra)
 
I'm just a Rebel Girl
Without a cause, cause, cause!
 
(EVERYONE)
 
REBEL GIRL!!
 
(Music goes REALLY wild as theyALLmove to the beat!!)
 
(Screen whirlsround and around Horizontally)
 
REBEL GIRL!!
 
“I'M JUST A REBEL GIRL!!”
 
 
(Screenwhirlsround and around Vertically)
 
REBEL GIRL!!
 
“You know I'm just a Rebel Girl!”
 
(Screen whirlsround and around Horizontally)
 
REBEL GIRL!!
 
“You know I'm just a Rebel Girl!”
 
(Screenwhirlsround and around Vertically)
 
 
“REBEL GIRL!!”
 
“I'M JUST A REBEL GIRL!!”
 
“REBEL GIRL!!”
 
The song kept going and going, nobody really cared if it had to stop… at least for awhile. They all just couldn't seem to want to stop.
 
All but Jackie and Jillian weren't dancing in the crowd. They just couldn't believe it, everyone seemed to love the whole thing. It got even worse for them when the principal, who really was enjoying himself announced that Terra and Beast-Boy had one.
 
“I can't remember when I felt so young like this” he chuckled, and everyone kept on going with the song.
 
 
(Screen whirlsround and around Horizontally)
 
REBEL GIRL!!
 
“I'M JUST A REBEL GIRL!!”
 
 
(Screenwhirlsround and around Vertically)
 
REBEL GIRL!!
 
“You know I'm just a Rebel Girl!”
 
(Screen whirlsround and around Horizontally)
 
REBEL GIRL!!
 
“You know I'm just a Rebel Girl!”
 
(Screenwhirlsround and around Vertically)
 
 
“REBEL GIRL!!”
 
“I'M JUST A REBEL GIRL!!”
 
“REBEL GIRL!!”
 
 
Jackie and Jillian silently crept away from the party and off the school ground. “We should've sabotaged their music like I said, Jillian.”
 
Jillian nodded her head. “Listen Jack… that Beast-Boy kid's made a fool of us for the last time. I got a little plan that can get rid of him, and out of Terra's life for good.”
 
 
(Screen whirlsround and around Horizontally)
 
REBEL GIRL!!
 
“I'M JUST A REBEL GIRL!!”
 
 
(Screenwhirlsround and around Vertically)
 
REBEL GIRL!!
 
“You know I'm just a Rebel Girl!”
 
(Screen whirlsround and around Horizontally)
 
REBEL GIRL!!
 
“You know I'm just a Rebel Girl!”
 
(Screenwhirlsround and around Vertically)
 
 
“REBEL GIRL!!”
 
“I'M JUST A REBEL GIRL!!”
 
“REBEL GIRL!!”
 
Outside the story
 
“Yeah… some party that was.” Beast-Boy said weakly, and then he rolled his eyes to look down at the generator beside him. “And now, this!”
 
Meanwhile
 
T-Ship 2 was still on its way to San-Miguel to save Beast-Boy and the Old-lady before it was too late. “Hey, Robin, we got to keep at maximum speed.” Cyborg said. “BB doesn't look so good.”
 
“Right… maintain course and speed, we'll be there soon.”
 
 
“Beast-Boy, you are doing wonderfully.” Copy-Cat. “Now carry on with your story. What was it that you had done after that night?”
 
But Beast-Boy didn't respond. His eyes were shut, he was sweating badly, and he looked like he was going to go over any second. “Beast-Boy? Beast-Boy! Answer me at once!”
 
Terra was breathing stressfully. “Beast-Boy?!” she cried softly. “He's not answering. He's not answering!”
 
Starfire, and Raven exchanged worried looks.