Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Musical: Adventures of Manimal and Geo-Girl ❯ Team Nature ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SIX
 
The ejection tubes in the dorm room were connected to a series of super secret spy tube-lines that were connected to secret exits all over the world. Terra and Garfield would be able to get to any possible destination without being seen, and very swiftly too.
 
 
At the defense-base, the school children were still being held as hostages allowing the dark men to begin hijacking the equipment they required, the missiles especially. “Move it you blokes… keep it moving!” growled the leader, “Easy there now… we haven't got all day!”
 
The kids in the class were so frightened that they could barley move, and when one of them did move just to scratch an itch. “Hey… watch it there!” growled a guard, “Don't make me hurt you.”
 
A while later, all that was needed to be loaded no was the missiles, and the men's pick up choppers had arrived to help them; little did the dark men realize that trouble was just around the corner…
 
Geo-Girl and Manimal had already arrived at the danger-zone and were now peeking from around a corner. They nodded at each other read to make their sneaky moves. “We've got to get those kids to safety first…” Manimal whispered, “Be very careful.”
 
They quietly moved in closer, staying hidden in the shadows so as not to be seen. Geo-Girl quietly used her powers to lift up a few pebbles, and stuff them into all the men's guns while they weren't looking. “Okay… you're turn.” She said.
 
Manimal nodded, and then he raised his right arm, and aimed the sprayer under his glove carefully. Okay get ready! he motioned at his partner. They both waited until the men were looking in their direction… “NOW…!” he shouted as he fired black ink from his sprayer; like an octopus.
 
The men by the kids all looked up just in time to catch the goop splattering in their eyes. The men yelped and cried in pain trying to rub the ink from their eyes.
 
All the other men turned, “Here now…What's going on back there?”
 
That's when the two heroes leapt out from the shadow, and stood on the high ledges with their capes waving in the breeze. “Just who do you think you two are…?”
 
The two heroes gazed at each other. “Who are we…?” one of them asked. “That's easy…” said the others. That's when they did simple dance-formations like a when heroes introduced themselves…
 
(Music cue)
 
(Disembodied voices)
 
Listen trouble
you'll fall to rubble
Listen trouble
you'll fall to rubble
 
(Manimal)

We are known as the newest duo of this time
 
(Geo-Girl)
 
Creators of a grand design
 
(Manimal)
 
A human animal…
 
(Geo-Girl)
 
A rockin' girl…
 
(Both)
 
Go back where you came from,
Or we'll make your heads curl.
 
(Disembodied voices)
 
Listen trouble
you'll fall to rubble
Listen trouble
you'll fall to rubble
 
(Geo-Girl)
 
To protect the world from devastation
 
(Manimal)
 
To rescue all people's within our nation
(Geo-Girl)
 
To get rid of all crime, and fight for love
(Manimal)
 
To knock out all bad guys and rise above
 
(Geo-Girl)
 
“Geo-Girl…!”
 
(Manimal)

“Manimal…!”
 
(Both)

Team
Nature; faster than the speed of light
surrender now before you lose the fight!
 
 
At that, they leapt down from the ledges, and dashed into battle.

(Voices)
 
Team Natures' rockin'
Makin' trouble, Fallin' to rubble
Double trouble
these two
Try and run, and they're gonna' find you
 
Team Natures' rockin'
Makin' trouble, Fallin' to rubble
Double trouble
these two
Try and run, and they're gonna' find you
 
 
The dark men had hand enough of this, and the leader ordered his men to “Fill them up with lead!” The men cocked all their guns, but when they tried to fire them, their guns had all exploded right in their faces… due to the pebbles lodged in their pipes.
 
This gave Manimal a great chance to jump in and engage those crooks in combat. “Get him!” growled the leader, and all his men began to charge.
 
They aimed powerful kicks and punches, but Manimal using his leopard-speed, and high-jumps, was able to dodge them without much effort, and then he returned the attacks with his own moves.
 
ZAP!
 
POW!
 
 
(Manimal)< /i>
 
We're Team Nature and we fight for what's right,
we'll send all of the bad guys way out of sight.
 
(Geo-Girl)
 
We'll rescue all humanity
and never give in to demand
 
(Both)
 
We'll foil up you bad guys, and your master plan.

(Voices)
 
Team Natures' rockin'
Makin' trouble, Fallin' to rubble
Double trouble
these two
Try and run, and they're gonna' find you
 
Team Natures' rockin'
Makin' trouble, Fallin' to rubble
Double trouble
these two
Try and run, and they're gonna' find you
 
 
 
The men who were sprayed finally rubbed the ink from their faces, and even though their guns were useless, they planned to hurt the kids anyway, but to their surprised; Geo-Girl had already saved the kids, and told them to call the authorities while she and Manimal dealt with the goons.
 
“Get that girl…!” the men growled as they began to rush straight towards her. “Oh, no you don't!” growled Geo-Girl, “Take this…!”
 
Using her powers she tore up the grounds where the men stood on, and hurled them all into the air on floating rocks. “Care to go for a little spin…?” she mocked, as she began to whirled the rocks round, and around in circles.
 
“Hey… somebody stop this thing!”
 
Three more men, who Geo-Girl didn't see were hiding in secret ready to rush her, but s they filed out. “Let's here the element of surprise…!” Manimal said as he charged while aiming the horns on his helmet, crashing right into the three men and knocking them all down.
 
Geo-Girl saw the commotion, and winked at her partner. Then they both carried on with the fight.
 
 
(Voices)
 
They're always gonna' try it
No one can deny it
They can cause a riot for those who are a fool
they'll have you believin'
Truth
is not deceivin'
this duo fights for rightness; it's their Golden Rule
Team Natures' rockin'
Makin' trouble, Fallin' to rubble
Double trouble
these two
Try and run, and they're gonna' find you
 
Team Natures' rockin'
Makin' trouble, Fallin' to rubble
Double trouble
these two
Try and run, and they're gonna' find you
 
Team Natures' rockin'
Makin' trouble, Fallin' to rubble
Double trouble
these two
Try and run, and they're gonna' find you
 
Team Natures' rockin'
Makin' trouble, Fallin' to rubble
Double trouble
these two
Try and run, and they're gonna' find you
 
TEAM NATURE'S ROCKIN'… Rockin'… rockin'!
 
 
All the men had had it! They were all lying around on the ground badly bruised and beaten. Geo-Girl even crashed the choppers that the men tried to steal the missiles with. All in all… everything was okay. Nothing was stolen, and nobody innocent was hurt.
 
The Authorities had arrived to take the men into jail, but the duo that saved the base had already fled the scene. Geo-Girl on a floating rock… and Manimal swinging underneath with his grappling-lines…
 
The news reporters who were also with the authorities were bustling with stories. “Who are these mysterious avengers of justice…? Nobody knows. Will they ever show themselves again? Only time will tell.”
 
The heroes had reached their destination; far from the city, or any signs of people. They also found Jim band waiting for them to congratulate them for a job well done. “Good work agents…” he said, “But be warned… this is far from over.”
 
The two heroes agreed that whoever was behind all this would strike again. Garfield took his helmet, and Terra removed her mask, and the ribbon for her hair. “I think for now we better head back to campus.” Garfield suggested, “People might begin to wonder where we are soon.”
 
Terra nodded, “Besides… we still have to get back to work on that jungle growth problem.”
 
 
Back at Sea-View, one of the jungle-fighters had reported to the Keelers, “It seems that our spies have failed.” he said. “Two masked strangers showed up and ruined everything.”
 
The Keelers knew there would be something like this happening, “A mere minor setback…” Mr. Keeler said. “There's always next time.”
 
His wife agreed, “In the mean time… there's still more things to deal with.” She said referring to the mysterious plants in the little box.