Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Musical: Adventures of Manimal and Geo-Girl ❯ Jungle School ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
 
All the respirators were packed back in the cupboards. Jarred and Kiki had their physicals, but their conditions were reported to be inconclusive about seeing the Jungle-Fighters.
 
The Nurse reported that they were both probably seeing things due to the carbon-dioxide affected, and that they were both still feeling upset from being crushed. Kiki finding out that Garfield slept with someone else, and Jarred found out that Kiki liked Garfield more than him.
 
Even though they both thought that was possible, “Look, we know what we saw… there were Jungle-Fighters in the hallway.” Jarred said.
 
Terra and Garfield were beginning to actually believe them. Even though Garfield had so many logical assumptions, it didn't change the fact that strange things had been going on since he and Terra had first arrived at Sea-View.
 
Suddenly, the school began shaking and quivering like in an earthquake. “Whoa… what's happening?” cried Kiki. “I think it's an Earthquake…” added Jarred.
 
Garfield and Terra looked at each other, knowing this was no earthquake. Terra had her fair share of knowing what Earthquakes were really about, and Garfield had studied a lot about the Earth and its formation, “The tremors are too rough.” He said, “Whatever this is… it has to be coming from the building itself.”
 
As soon as the Earthquake had passed, everyone had decided it was time…
 
 
Garfield and Terra went back to their dorm alone, and when they called Jim. “Yes, agents… I know.” he said, “Our scans here picked up the readings of the Earthquake, and I've already financed to have the school evacuated. I myself am on my way now to assist in the evacuation.
 
The agents nodded, but then they heard the sound of screaming coming from outside. Quickly they dashed outside and saw some of the girls running out of their dorm room. They quickly dashed in, and saw the whole place was covered in bushes and trees like a jungle.
 
Jarred and Kiki, who were close by heard the commotion, and rushed over. “Whoa… talk about serious in need of renovations.” Kiki said.
 
“Where's all this coming from…?” asked Terra.
 
Garfield shook his head, “I don't know but if we don't stop it… it'll take over the entire school.”
 
Kiki and Jarred noticed how serious he sounded. “All right you two… start talking!” he snapped at them. “You two have been acting strange since we first met. Now what are you two hiding?”
 
Garfield and Terra tried to convince them it was nothing, but even Kiki was angered enough. “Okay…” Terra said, “You have a right to know.”
 
“Terra… No we can't!” Garfield said.
 
Instead of arguing with him, Terra just said, “I slept with him last night!”
 
Garfield smacked his head, while Jarred and Kiki just stood there with wide-eyes. “You… slept with Garfield.
 
Terra nodded, and so did Garfield. As they told their friends the whole truth, the Jungle had spread all over the campus grounds, and the interior of the buildings. Soon, everywhere was covered in jungle. There were trees actually growing up form the ground. Bushes and vines hanging all over the place making it harder to walk anywhere…
 
It was a good thing that almost all the teachers and students had already been evacuated. Only a few remained. Biologists, smart students like Garfield, even Jim Band stayed.
 
Kiki and Jarred were also told to stay because now they knew too much. “Whoa… this is almost too much for me.” Jarred said.
 
He always had wanted to meet super-heroes, now he had befriended two Teen Titans, who were also Manimal, and Geo-Girl. Not to mention Jim Band being a spy.
 
Kiki just couldn't believe that all this time she was trying to go after Garfield when he was really married to Terra all along… She really felt like a fool now, but now wasn't the time to feel upset about that.
 
All those who stayed behind were gathered in the front-courtyard. “Well… what are we going to do now?” Kiki said.
 
“Well… my Gamma-Ray-Projector is ready…” Garfield said, “But first we have to find out where all this growth is coming from, and why it's happening.”
 
“And so we shall?” Jim said as he came back holding a huge box. “Everyone put these on…” he said handing out belts loaded with guns, ammo, and radiation-counters. “It could be dangerous here… we should protect ourselves.”
 
Everyone agreed, and donned the belts.
 
Jim sent the few remaining people out into the school to try and find the source of the growth, leaving only him, Jarred, Kiki, Garfield, and Terra left. He sent Terra, Kiki, and Jarred off to search, while he and Garfield went over a few more tests in the courtyard.
 
“You all know you're mission?”
 
“YES SIR.”
 
“Right… off you go.”
 
The three of them were off, leaving Garfield and Jim to their work. “I still have a bad feeling that something else is here besides this jungle.” Garfield said.
 
 
In a launching bay, the Keelers and their guards were busy loading stolen, unarmed missiles onto a ramp that would load them into silos and ready to fire on their command.
 
“Ten years of planning, and it all comes down to this.” Mr. Keeler said. “Very soon the whole world will be covered in our jungle.”
 
Mrs. Keeler giggled, “Ooh… I love it when you talk like that.” she cooed at her husband. “Oh… but wait… there are still more humans aboard.”
 
She explained of how the few remaining people were determined to try and stop the growth, and that two of them happened to be Team-Nature. Mr. Keeler thought it as a mere minor set back, “Nothing we cannot handle.”
 
He motioned for the Jungle-Fighters… “Round up all those people… especially Garfield and Terra. If you cannot get them alive… kill them!”
 
The men nodded, and then they cocked their guns and headed deeper into the jungle-school, leaving the tailors alone to bask in their assured victory.
 
(Music cue)
 
(Mr. Keeler)
 
You're my little chu-chi face
My coo-chi, coo-chi, woo-chi little chu-chi face
Every time I look at you I sigh
 
(Mrs. Keeler)
And you're my little teddy bear
My lovey lovey dovey little teddy bear
You're the apfel strudel of mine eye
(Mr. Keeler)
 
Your chu-chi woo-chi nose
Your chu-chi woo-chi eyes
They set my heart a flutter
 
(Mrs. Keeler)
Your ooo-chi coo-chi ways
Your ooo-chi coo-chi gaze
Wilts me down
like melting butter
 
(Mr. Keeler)
You're my little chu-chi face
 
(Mrs. Keeler)
And you're my teddy bear
 
(Both)
Together we're a chu-chi woo-chi, ooo-chi coo-chi pair
Whatever you may ask becomes my happy task
I only live to serve you
I never will divine what magic made you mine
I only know I don't deserve you
(Mr. Keeler)
You're my little chu-chi face
 
(Mrs. Keeler)
And you're my teddy bear
 
(Both)
Together we're a chu-chi woo-chi, ooo-chi coo-chi..
 
(Mr…)
 
Chu-chi, Woo-chi,
 
(Mrs…)
 
Ooo-chi, Coo-chi pair
 
(Both)
Chu-chi
Woo-chi
Ooo-chi
Coo-chi pair
 
Author's notes:
 
UGH!!
 
That even made ME sick…
 
Sorry I had to do that, but I didn't have much to work with.