Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Musical: Things Change & The End? ❯ The end of Tameran ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SIX
 
The team was halfway to Tameran… Mento almost found it difficult to get used to the controls of Beast-Boy's pod. “Boy… this baby is sure different than the Doom-Patrol ship.”
 
“Yeah she is. Try to keep that in mind.” Cyborg said, “It took me, I don't remember, how long to build it.”
 
Robin rolled his eyes. That must've been the umpteenth time they said that. “Starfire… how much further?” he asked.
 
Starfire calculated in another fifteen minutes they would reach her planet. “Oh… I can only begin to imagine what horrible fate my people are in.” she cried.
 
“Do not despair…” said Negative-man, “Whatever is going, as a team we should triumph.”
 
Suddenly, something had hit the T-Ship. BOOM! They began to spin and tumble on all three axis. “WHOA…!”
 
“What was that?” asked Mento.
 
“My guess… him?” cried Raven. Everyone glanced out of starboard and could see a half man, half machine, but unlike Cyborg, standing in there in mid-space and blasting their ship and the DP-Ship with a strange ray-gun.
 
“Catch me if you… c-c-can… heroes.” he mocked before vanishing out of sight.
 
The DP-ship was okay, but the T-Ship was spinning out of control. “I think we're going in…!” cried Cyborg.
 
Raven felt nauseas, “And I'm gonna blow out!” she groaned.
 
“Steve!” cried Elisti-Girl. “Hold on, I'm coming!”
 
“Rita…!” cried Robot-man, but she already had donned her special space-suit that could expand with her powers, and headed outside. “Be careful Rita…” cried Mento.
 
His wife nodded, and the grew to her giant size and grabbed hold of the T-Ship in her hands straightening it out, and she used the tools on her suit to put out any flames that had sparked. “Good job, Rita.” Called robin, “We should be able to set her down now.”
 
After Elisti-Girl had gone back to the DP-Ship, Tameran was dead ahead, but what a sorry sight it was. “Oh, my Gorbnorf!” cried Starfire.
 
The planet was moving, drifting along through space. “I didn't planets could ever move like that.” said Robot-Man.
 
“I know…” added Mento. “We better go down there and have a look.”
 
The two ships maneuvered towards the atmosphere, unaware that Beljar was still watching them. “Blast it. They still made it through. Well… I'm not through yet. Nyah, ah, ah, ah…”
 
He tapped into his wrist computer, and called for reinforcements.
 
 
Once landed at the royal-palace. The Titans were welcomed in open arms, literally by Starfire God Father, Galfore, but the Doom Patrol was held off as they were strangers. “It is alright… they are friends.” Starfire explained.
 
Galfore was still hesitant, but nevertheless, he allowed them access. “Where is your little green companion; the Boy called Beast?”
 
Starfire looked down, and Galfore could sense, “Oh, my!”
 
“Ahem…” Mento stated, “I hate to interrupt the tender moment, but the reason we are here…?”
 
“Ah, yes…” replied Galfore. “Tameran seems to be in grave peril.”
 
He brought the two teams to the balcony of the highest tower, where they could get a good view of the planet. What, a mess they saw-- large craters in the grounds. The villages were destroyed and worse than that bits and pieces of the planet seemed to be breaking away from the surface as the planet was mysterious moving in a strange direction.
 
“We have no clue as to how or why this has happened, but we fear that should our planet continue to decay, our end may be nigh.” replied Galfore.
 
Every member of the two teams gasped or grunted in shock. Starfire however was the most devastated. “This-- this cannot happen! It must not happen!” she groaned, “Is there nothing that we can do…?”
 
Robin was absolutely stumped, but he wasn't giving up. “Cyborg and can you figure out anything?”
 
Cyborg picked at his wrist-computer, “Well I already figured out what the problem is…” he said, “I'm calculating the movement and speed of the planet, and it's increasing all the time. The only thing I can guess of, is somethin's pullin' us towards it… whatever it is, it's gotta be powerful!”
 
The Doom Patrol couldn't understand it either. “What sort of object could be pulling the planet like this?” asked Rita.
 
“We do not know…” said Galfore, “We have sent out swat-teams to investigate, but they have never been heard from again as if something had happened. We had sent rescue teams, but they too had vanished.”
 
This was starting worry the teams even more, “Well apart from that… do you know what made all this destruction and craters?” Negative-Man asked.
 
Galfore was about to answer, when suddenly the ground began to rumble and the sounds of sharp growling could be heard. “I think you got your answer.” cried Raven.
 
“My goodness… they have returned!” cried Galfore.
 
The Doom Patrol was confused, “What's going on?” asked Robot-man.
 
“Just wait for it…!” Robin said.
 
POW! The grounds down below burst and the giants had begun to ravage. Then things got worse. “Nyah, ah, ah, ah…! I'm afraid this is only the beginning of the end for you… hero twerps.”
 
It was that same guy who attacked the ships in space. “Who are you?” growled Mento.
 
“Hee, hee, hee… I am… the bri-bri-bri-briliant Beljar.” he stuttered in malfunction, “I live only to serve my master in c-c-c-conquest to destroy worlds.”
 
“Destroy worlds…?! Mento and Robin cried at the same time.
 
Beljar sniggered, “And the first order of business is to wipe-out those who pose a threat to stand in our way.” Prepare for your doo-doo-doom! Nyah, ah, aah… ah, aah… ahh…!”
 
Raven felt more disgusted by this guys laugh, and looks. “Okay… am I supposed to be scared?”
 
BOOM! the floor behind the heroes had burst and more giants had appeared. “Go!” cried Galfore “I will hold them off here…”
 
“Galfore…!” cried Starfire.
 
“GO!” Galfore roared.
 
The teams hesitated for another moment, “You heard him. Let's go!” cried Mento, and everyone leapt from the dizzy heights down to the ground where many of the Tameranians, and creatures were being terrorized by the giants and Beljar.
 
“Nyah, ah, ah… you can run but you c-c-can't hide!” he mocked, but suddenly he got hit from behind by Cyborg's cannon. “NARGH…!”
 
“Yo' man… I'm the only Cyborg welcome here.” he growled.
 
Beljar growled and tapped a few switches on his wristband. His arms instantly changed into metal, with powerful weapons. “When I am through with you, you shall be lawnmower parts!”
 
While Cyborg and Beljar did it out like man-bots, rest of the teams decided to take on the Giants. Robot man could match their strength, but had a hard time maintaining a good grip due to the giants and their tools…
 
Drills, buzz-saws, and rotating-sickles. “ARGH…!” his arm got hit badly. “Cliff…!” cried Mento. “Hang on!” Mento dashed in and used his sonic-helmet force the giants back hard. “Grr! Cliff… are you alright?”
 
“I think so…” Robot-man answered.
 
Raven used her powers to bend the tools right out of those ugly brutes, but they magically regenerated. Robin's disc-bombs only seemed to blind the giants, but not harm them, Starfire's star-bolts seemed slightly effective, but not enough.
 
Negative-man, however, had discovered one weakness of the giants. Negative-man used his shadowy-form to trip them off their feet and they were unable to get back up again. “They might be strong… but they are not smart.” he mocked at them…”Huh?”
 
The giants however were smarter than he gave them credit for. Those that he had knocked off their feet, burrowed back into the ground and rose up again, roaring more fiercely than ever.
 
Elasti-girl was the only one of them that had anything close to an advantage, by changing to her large forum; Giant against giant. She couldn't grab or step on the monsters because they were too sharp to hold or bit her with their fangs or tools…
 
She was however able to lift up giant boulders and drop them right on the monsters, injuring them immensely. “Good work, Rita.” Mento called to her.
 
(Music cue)
 
His wife winked down at him… then continued to get at the giants, as long as her powers could sustain.
 
(Rita/Elasti-Girl)
 
-You keep saying you've got something for me.
something you call love, but confess.
You've been messin' where you shouldn't have been a messin'
and now someone else is gettin' all your best.
 
These boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do
one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you.
 
 
The giants were starting to fall, but Raven just had to ask, “Does she have to sing while she does that?”
 
Robin gazed at her, “Well, this is a musical.”
 
 
-You keep lying, when you oughta be truthin'
and you keep losin' when you oughta not bet.
You keep samin' when you oughta be changin'.
Now what's right is right, but you ain't been right yet.
 
These boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do
one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you.
 
...
 
POW!
 
CRUSH!
 
BOOM!
 
The giants squealed as the giant woman hit them hard.
 
 
-You keep playin' where you shouldn't be playin
and you keep thinkin' that you