Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Musical: Things Change & The End? ❯ A wicked Omen ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER EIGHT
 
Starfire had finally made herself dizzy and passed out, but she had also caused Elasti-girl to feel faint. She didn't pass out us she was tired from hold Starfire at bay for so long, and now she was surrounded by three of the giants.
 
She had to protect Starfire, but what could she do t protect herself. One of the giants activated his grind-saw, and almost got her if Cyborg and Robot-man hadn't dashed in and held the creep back. “What don't ya, pick on someone your own size!” Robot-man growled.
 
Cyborg then punched the other two Giants out of the way. This only angered them instead of hurting them. “Whoa…! let's talk about this.”
 
The giants only roared and chomped on their teeth.
 
“Guess not!”
 
It was no good, however, the Titans and the Patrol were growing exhausted, and the Giants, and Medeva had hardly broken a sweat and now had teams surrounded all together in one place. All the fighters were out of breath, and most of their energy for their powers.
 
Terra was shivering in fear and pity. “No… this can't be happening!” she cried, but what could she do about it. She couldn't go out there without risking her chance for a normal life. That's when she realized, there was a good-will box of old clothes near her in the alley. She saw a ski-mask on the top. “Ah…! Mmm…!” she didn't don't if it was a good idea or not, but maybe if the Titans didn't see her face, maybe they wouldn't know…
 
 
The giants still having the teams surrounded, and Medeva cackling like crazy… “Well, well… I can tell.”
 
“So many victims, so little time…
 
I can't wait to be rid of you slime.
 
My mastered will be pleased, through he roof he'll raise.
 
He'll probably promote me with glory and praise…”
 
Robin clenched his first, and gritted his teeth angrily. “No!” and he threw a rock straight for Medeva's face. The witch merely blew it back with her breath and clunked Robin's head, and really gave him a lump. “Hee, hee, hee…!”
 
Medeva wondered who she would kill first, when suddenly a giant rock-wall burst up from the ground right in the way of the teams and the villains… “Huh…?”
 
Even the heroes were confused. Everyone turned and looked down at the other end of the street and saw someone strange. It was a teenage-girl wearing a school-uniform, and wearing a full ski-mask over her face; it didn't even show her hair.
 
“What the goo? Who are you?” Medeva thundered.
 
The girl clenched her fists. “I'm your worst nightmare!” she hissed in a voice that sounded so familiar. “That voice…!” Raven cried.
 
“No way…!” cried Cyborg. They couldn't be sure however, because his wrist-computer was damaged, and Raven as too weak to use psychic-contact. The Doom Patrol was the most confused. “Do they, know this person…?” asked Negative-man.
 
Medeva growled and roared loudly as she breathed fire at the girl, but there girl raised her arms and “HUP…!” she rose up into the air on a flying-rock. “Ah…!” Robin exclaimed as he watched the girl move. “It… can't be!” but he couldn't be sure, not with the lump on his head making him think he was probably hallucinating.
 
Medeva roared…
 
“Giants, attack…!
 
Hit her back!”
 
The giants began marching forth and extended their long-armed tools, but none of which were high enough to reach the girl on her rock. “I can't let them hit me…” Terra thought to herself. “I have to crush these guys and help the two teams, but I can't let them know who I am…!
 
“HURGH…!” she shouted loudly and erupted the grounds below the giants, piercing their chests right through with huge sharp pillars. The monsters roared in pain as they fell back into the Earth, and vanished, until they would be able to regenerate again…
 
However, since this girl could control earth, and rock, she stopped the giants from popping back out again. “Oh, no you don't!”
 
Medeva couldn't believe this, she sneered at the girl “My giants, they are stuck…!
 
…but you now face me, and don't push your luck?”
 
The girl landed on the ground, and gazed up at the witch. “You're not getting the Teen Titans, or their friends. Give up while you can!”
 
Medeva only cackled. “Never will I! I'll crush you like a fly!” she charged forward ready to attack, but suddenly, “GLARGH…!” she was zapped by electric-jolts. It was Sir. Vile, “Hold it there Medeva…!” he thundered.
 
Medeva shook herself free, “You…! You tin platted thug!
 
Scram before I turn you into a slug.”
 
Sir. Vile raised his visor, and then he was joined by Jacquelyn Hyde, and Dr. Beljar. “Sorry Medeva… you must return'th to headquarters.” Sir. Vile said. Jacquelyn and Beljar nodded.
 
Medeva's eyes widened, “How could you do it…?
 
Who put you up to it?”
 
Suddenly, the skies went dark, and POW! Medeva gasped as Count Logan appeared, “I did…!” he sneered at her.
 
The masked girl's eyes widened behind her ski-mask. “It's him!” she cried aloud. The Titans and the Patrol, even Starfire who had woken up from her knock-out, were all confused by this stranger…
 
He was wearing a full black burglar suit and a full golden mask with only eyes; his entire face was hidden completely, even his ears were covered by the head bit of the burglar outfit. He also had on a white top-hat, and a matching white cape with shredded linings at the bottom; this covered his body entirely until he flapped it outward, revealing silver armor, and he stuck out his arms. wielding a cane with a blue diamond on-top…
 
Above his right shoulder, a dark book floated in midair. Terra had no idea who this guy was, but something about him seemed rather strange
 
“The Dark Prognosticus…!” cried Raven.
 
The Count pounded his hand with his cane in a discipline-like manner. “Didn't I warn you not to attack that girl, Medeva?” he asked then he waved his cane and blasted this girl's mask disintegrating it, revealing her full face and long blonde-hair.
 
“Who's that…?” Mento asked, but the Titans were all speechless. “Terra…?” Robin cried. “It's her!” added Cyborg.
 
Before anyone could say or do anything else, the Count motioned for his minions. Beljar knocked Terra out with some sleeping gas, and Jacquelyn grabbed her and brought her over to the Count.
 
Then he gazed down, “As for you, Teen Titans, Doom Patrol…!” he hissed. “Your efforts are futile. Your time is now up…!” he poised his cane which began to glow “BE-GONE…!” he fired!
 
Everyone gasped and braced for what was sure to be their gruesome end, but when the dust had cleared. “What?!” growled the Count. Even his minions were shocked. “Where did they go?” asked Jacquelyn.
 
The Count tightened his grip around his cane angrily, and then calmed down. “Let them go.” He said, “They will soon find there is no escape from their end.” He said as he gazed up at the black-hole which by now had grown eve n large and was still pulling the Earth, and it's entire system towards it.
 
“Come… let us be off.” Replied the Count, and he his minions disappeared and took Terra with them. Only Beljar remained behind. He was most concerned that the Count was not acting like his usual self. “No matter…” he thought sinisterly, “That windbag will soon see what true power is about. Heh, heh, heh.”
 
Jacquelyn reappeared, “Hey, Doc… aren't you coming?” she asked in her sweet-forum.
 
Beljar quickly began to act like his dorky-self. “Oh-ho… yes, yes… c-c-c-coming right along m'dear.”
 
Jacquelyn began to sense something peculiar about Beljar's behaviour. “You're not up to something, are you…?”
 
Beljar chuckled, “Oh, ho, ho… Jacquelyn Hyde, don't make me laugh. You know as well as I do that the bri-bri-bri-brilliant Beljar is but a robot-man. I cannot think for myself.”
 
Jacquelyn changed into her evil-self. “Oh, yeah… what was I thinking?” she laughed and then she disappeared. Beljar clenched his fist, “The day will come when I will squash them all like insects.” he hissed.
 
Author's notes:
 
Sorry, no song this time. I couldn't think of anything.
 
Besides… this chp is a continuation of chp 7 anyway. There was already a song there…