Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Musical: Things Change & The End? ❯ Assoretd Dangers ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
 
In different areas of the castle, the four groups of two heroes each awoke and felt confused about where they were and how they got there… until they remembered about the obvious trap they had fallen for.
 
Robin and Elasti-girl woke up, “They felt okay, but they couldn't' tell if they were still in the castle or not. This area seemed to be a haunted forest, the kind of place that a witch would love to live in. “How could all this fit into a castle?” Elasti-girl wondered.
 
“How indeed. If you'd only heed… GLARGH…!”
 
“That voice…!” Robin sneered, “Medeva!” and right at that moment she had appeared in midair. “The one is me, the last time you'll see.” she hissed.
 
“We don't have time for you right now, witch. So get out of our way!” Elasti-girl snapped.
 
Medeva had no intentions to do so. “So much trouble you have made, but soon you two and the others will fade. This is my lair, don't you see, and now a big fight there most certainly will be!”
 
Medeva then whistled for her giants to come. Elasti-girl and Robin felt the only way they would ever be able to find their way out was to do battle. “Ready?”
 
“Let's do this…!”
 
Elsati-girl grew to her giant size and began to deal with the giants. She seemed to be doing a lot better than all her previous battles, but she couldn't understand why…
 
This left Robin, however, to battle Medeva. He grabbed his staff, and charged at her where she stood. “Hah! You never learn, and you I'll burn!” the witch cackled as she breathed her fiery-breath, but Robin actually managed to evade it more swiftly this time.
 
Much to his, and Medeva's surprise… Robin never moved so fast before in all his hero years. Medeva tried to shoot at him again, only to witness Robin dodging every last attack as if it was moving in slow motion…
 
“What-- how can you?” and before Medva knew it, Robin thrusted his disc-bombs right at her. “BLARGH…!” Robin was amazed, he actually hit her, and with Medeva wandering around in all that smoke… Robin rushed to help Elasti-Girl with the giants.
 
“Need a hand…?”
 
Elasti-girl didn't thinks he did, as she was easily crushing the giants back down from whence they came. When Medeva cleared herself from all that smoke, was she ever shocked. All her giants were badly beat up and un able to repair themselves, “No! How is it so?” she screeched.
 
The two heroes grinned at each other, then sinisterly gazed at Medeva, who tried to zap, and flare at them, but it hardly did them any damage at all. “What's the matter, Medeva? Can't keep up?” Elasti-girl mocked.
 
Medeva found herself backing away, in actual fear of the heroes. “Stay away! Stay away I say!” she cried. Then she vanished in hasty retreat, which caused a strange door to appear from where she was. “She's gone!” cried Robin.
 
Elasti-girl shrunk to her normal size. “But where does this door lead?” she asked. She and Robin decided to check it out anyway, so they dashed right in and were gone from the chamber.
 
 
Mento and Starfire were wandering through a lava-pond, but at least they knew that they were still in the castle. “Whoa!” Starfire almost fell, but Mento saved her. “Easy, Star… it's dangerous in here.”
 
“Agreed…” said Starfire, “Which is how I will be grateful to leave this dreadful place, and reunite with our friends.”
 
“Ha, ha, ha… how touching.” Laughed someone from the end of the room . It was Sir. Vile, “Now is the time of your disappearance, for ye both shall soon'th never exists again at the hands of the mighty Sir. Vile.”
 
Mento and Starfire gritted their teeth. “Ladies first…” Mento offered.
 
Starfire nodded, and charged at the night only to have him quickly vanish and then reappeared behind her. POW! Right in her rear. “OOH…!”
 
“AH, HA, HA…! Even your speed ha'th no match for me.” Sir. Vile laughed. This angered Mento to charge at him with his sonic-waves. Only to have Sir. Vile counter with his electrical-zaps.
 
This battle was dealing with both speed, and strength. Starfire kept missing Sir. Vile as he always sprinted somewhere else whenever she got near him, and Mento didn't seem strong enough to outmatch the evil-knight.
 
The heroes took all the damage while Sir. Vile hadn't even been touched. “Bwa, ha, ah, ah… give it up, varlets! Thou art the prisoners of Count Logan.”
 
Mento and Starfire were panting heavily after taking such a beating. “This is ridiculous…!” growled Mento as he un-dented his helmet, “He's either too fast or too strong for us to get near.”
 
Starfire suddenly realized something. They were each only using one thing to try and beat him. “If I use only speed, and you use mighty strength--”
 
Mento caught on, “I think it may work…”
 
Sir. Vile was ready for the kill. “Who wish'th to taste death first?”
 
The heroes gazed at each other and then back at him. “You do!” they both said, and Starfire crept up on him and tried to do a sneak attack, which Sir. Vile dodged, “Missed me!”
 
“Wanna bet…?” snarled Mento who was the sneak attack and used more speed to grab him from behind. “What?! No! Release me!”
 
Mento then put all he had into his sonic-wave and blasted Sir. Vile at the wall, and while he was still down, Starfire blasted at him endlessly. “AAA-AAAH…!” The fallen knight had no choice but to give in, “You have not heard the last of Sir. Vile!” and he vanished and there was a door…!
 
“I think we've found the exit.” said Mento. Sarfire though so too and they headed through the door, but they didn't know where it would take them exactly.
 
 
Count Logan had been observing what was going on, and he was not pleased. His minions were losing very badly. “Then again… what does it matter?” he hissed wickedly to himself. Then he turned to his new prisoner, Negative-man.
 
“Don't bother struggling, Larry…” he hissed at him.
 
Negative-man gasped, “Ah! How… how do you know my name is Larry?” he asked. Then he suddenly began to realize, “Garfield…?”
 
The Count didn't even remove his mask this time, “Yes… and No.” he sniggered. “Now that I have you as my prisoner, you're the final key I need for my ultimate attack!”
 
Negative-man struggled some more, “No, I won't let you!” he tried to use his powers to escape, the but the chains that bound him shocked him the moment he tried. “AYE…! Ohh-uhn…!”
 
“Ha, ha, ha, ah, ah…! I love causing pain.” The Count laughed. “But I have no time for all this amusement. Destiny is at hand.”
 
He approached Negative-man, “W-w-what are you going to do with me?” he demanded to know. The Count grabbed him by the bandages, “Let's just say even the Dark-Void itself needs to have offspring to help it nurture.”
 
Then with a wave of his cane, he zapped poor Negative-man, who let out a painful shout that echoed all throughout the castle.
 
 
Robot-man and Cyborg heard the shout. “Oh, no! Larry!”
 
“Don't worry, man… we'll find him and the others.” Cyborg said. “Uh… if we can get out of here.”
 
Their chamber would have been theirs and every other computer-guy's dream. An engine room, laboratory, testing-hangar. “I bet I know who's behind this…” growled Robot-man. Cyborg nodded, “Show yourself, Doc!”
 
The lights went out, and Dr. Beljar appeared, bathed in a tube of light. “You… c-c-c-called?” he mocked at the androids.
 
Then he grabbed a top-hat, and a cane, and turned on a little music…
 
(Music cue)
 
He didn't start to sing quite yet, and the androids were confused, until… “Huh?”
 
“What the--?”
 
They suddenly felt their toes tapping all on their own. “Yo'! What's goin' on…?” As they danced and bopped, Beljar laughed at them both, and suddenly it became clear that he was behind it all.
 
(Beljar)
 
Oh, my name is Beljar, please don't wear it thin.
I may be just a half malfunctioning android-man.
My genius inventions come from deep within,
So I may beat you two best as I can.
 
 
As he tap-danced, Cyborg and Robot-man couldn't seem to control their bodies. They even kicked at each other against their wills. “How's he doing this…?” cried Robot-man.
 
“I don't know, but if we don't figure it out soon, we're gonna dance ourselves apart!” added Cyborg.
 
Beljar, however, couldn't be enjoying himself more…
 
 
So, you say you think you'll find a strategy.
One that you believe will bring you victory.
The brilliant Beljar can't be beat,
And now let's up the dancing heat.
 
“Nyah… ah, ah, ah…!”
 
 
Cyborg and Robot-man found themselves dancing harder and faster than ever, really wiping themselves out. “I can't… go on like this… much longer!” cried Cyborg.
 
Robot-man however realized something. Just because he couldn't stop dancing, didn't mean he couldn't stop from where he was going. “I got an idea… follow me.”
 
The two androids joined hands, and began to dance their way over towards Beljar, who was so busy singing to keep his strategy going, he couldn't realize what was about to happen.
 
 
Two dancing androids, how glorious,
When you fall apart, I shall be victorious.
I'll be one step closer to all I wish,
While you both be scrap heaps, like a broken dish.
 
YEAH…!
 
 
The androids continued to dance their way over to the control panels. “This better work…” said Cyborg.
 
“It should…!” snapped Robot-man. “NOW…!” and the two of them leapt up off the ground and bashed right into the master control system. “BAH…?!” Beljar cried, “You c-c-c-c-cursed creatures… look what've you've done!”
 
The whole system began to shut down as the androids stopped dancing, and what a relief it was. “Smooth thinkin'” Cyborg complimented.
 
Robot-man nodded, then they both turned to go after Beljar, only to discover he had already vanished. “Great! Just when I was in the mood to tear him to shreds.”
 
At least Beljar had left behind the exit-door, allowing them to escape.
 
Yet, who knew how many more dangers were lurking around the castle?