Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Musical: What Changes Really Are ❯ Welcome to Azarath ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
 
The movie had been playing for an hour and a-half, and everyone really needed this intermission. Some people had been holding it in for a while now and practically crowded the bathrooms.
 
Others just refreshed their snacks, and others went outside for a much needed breath of air, and talk about the movie. Many people thought it was amazing, while of course others thought it wasn't accurate or logical.
 
As for the Titans, they didn't know what to think; partially because it was only half over, but also because of all the events that the movie had shown. While of them were bitter and sweet… others were very frightening and painful.
 
Beast-Boy and Terra had it the worst. All those reminders and scenes of Murakami high, and their troubles with things changing… it basically opened up their wounds again; all their painful memories that they had been trying to overlook.
 
They were married now, and Murakami high was behind them. As Beast-Boy had told Terra once, “Things may change Terra… but some things never change.”
 
Terra knew he was right, and she could never feel more in love with him than ever. Still… like the movie had told them, “You can fight what's in your head, but not in your heart.”
 
And as the memories were generated by the feelings from their hearts, it would always be there to haunt them.
 
The two of them were standing outside looking up at the moon, and holding each other close as they were both trying to be brave. “I still love you…” Terra said to Beast-Boy.
 
Beast-Boy gazed at his wife, “I know you do…” he said, “I still love you too, Terra, and I always will, no matter what day it is… or what time of the year it is…”
 
As they gazed into each others' eyes, they began to feel like they were standing in completely different place…
 
A beautiful park with blooming flowers, and it was rainy a little bit.
 
(Music cue)
 
(Beast-Boy)
 
(Sounds like Jim Henson's Link Hogthrob voice)
 
I'll love you in springtime when gentle breezes blow,
And sweet April showers help budding flowers grow…
Though skies may seem stormy, my love will shine through.
For no one in springtime could love you as I do…
 
(Scene changes to a beach)
 
I love you in summer when lovers, hand in hand,
Will sit by the waters so happy on the sand…
No wave from the ocean could cool my love's glow,
For no one in summer… could love you so…!
 
(Scene changes to anautumn park)
 
And then in autumn…When the leaves begin to fall…
That's the time I think I will love you most of all…
 
(Scene changes to a snowy hill)
 
I love you in winter, these flakes of sparkling now,
My love dear will warm you, thought icy winds may blow.
I'll love you my darling the whole long year through…
Whatever's the season my love is the season that I love you.
 
Springtime…
Summer…
Autumn…
And Winter too…
Whatever's the season my love…
It's the season that I love…
YO-OU-OU-OU-OU…!
 
As the music played to its end… Tears of love were rolling down Terra's cheeks, for no one in her entire life had sung to her such a romantic song before. She grabbed Beast-Boy's face, and pulled him into a deep kiss…
 
Their romantic moment was suddenly interrupted when they heard people shouting that the movie was getting ready to start up again, and they had to head back inside quickly.
 
 
Beast-Boy and Terra went back to their special seats. Beast-Boy had even gotten a fresh bag of popcorn, but sadly he forgot that his chair was broken, and when he sat down, “D-AAH…!” He fell down, and spilled his popcorn on Raven's head once more!”
 
Cyborg, Robin, and Starfire held in their laughs, but the others didn't fid it amusing; especially Raven as she got up gritting her teeth, “GRR! Azarath, Metrione, Zinthos…” she muttered trying to keep cool.
 
As they all got back into their seats, the movie started up again…
 
 
The other Titans and Terra were flying through a dimensional warp. “Yo'… where are we goin'?” cried Cyborg.
 
“Please… I wish to know of that same answer.” added Starfire.
 
Raven urged them all, “Trust me!”
 
They all kept flying along, until they came to what appeared to be a very large seal. Raven tried with all her might, but she couldn't seem to break it, “Copy-Cat… help me!”
 
Her boyfriend nodded, and copied her form. The two Ravens both used all their might, and with their powers combined, everyone passed through and landed on a rocky surface safely.
 
What a sight it was… “Yo' I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.” Cyborg said.
 
“Then… where are we? What is this place…?” asked Terra.
 
The real Raven turned to face everyone, “This is my home.” She answered, “This… is Azarath.”
 
There was a long moment of silence as everyone gazed in “Wow” at the strange world they were now standing in, and when Raven lead her friends into the main-city they all noticed that the place seemed deserted.
 
Raven told everyone how her homeland was once destroyed when it meant trying to seal away Trgion. “Still… the spirits remain.” she said.
 
This confused the others, did it mean that all their surroundings were real, or just illusions. “I feel the answer is rather irrelevant as we are here…” said Copy-Cat.
 
Raven nodded her head in agreement. It was her plan to transport everyone to Azarath to escape the destruction of the Earth, and to help Robin get the treatment he needed, but first they needed to find someone special… and only Raven knew where to look.
 
Suddenly she saw a dove fly by. “There…!” she cried as she flew off after it.
 
“Raven, wait for us!” cried Starfire as she and the others flew after her; Terra was ridding piggy-back with Cyborg as he flew with his thruster-boots.
 
The white dove flew across the deserted city, and up to a terrace where a tall woman in a white robe, and hood was standing. “Arella…” Raven called.
 
The woman turned her head to see all the Titans land on the terrace. “I knew you would come…” she said to Raven.
 
That's when Starfire lay Robin's unconscious body down on the floor, and Raven said to the woman. “Mother… please help him.”
 
“Mother…?” Cyborg whispered to the others.
 
Arella's sad face seemed to grown even sadder, but she agreed to help. “I will do what I can.” She said, and she motioned for her flock of doves to take Robin into the shrine where they would work the magic they had been entrusted with and help him the best that they could.
 
Arella was not very well skilled in magic, but she did know much about Trigon and how to treat those injured by him; if the seriousness was not too great.
 
Soon, Robin began to awaken. “Robin…!” cried Starfire.
 
Everyone rushed over to him. “Yo' man… you okay…?”
 
“Say something…” added Terra.
 
Robin rubbed his eyes and said weakly, “What's a guy got to do, to get some food around here?”
 
Starfire's eyes filled with tears of relief. “Oh, Robin…” she cried as she held his hand, “I feared that we were to lose you.”
 
“Don't even do that to us again, man!” added Cyborg.
 
Robin smiled, and everyone else smiled along with him… even Arella had a soft smile to give.
 
Author's notes:
 
I'm sorry if my plotting seems a little weak… but I barely know a thing abut Azarath, and from what I've studied… there's just to much confusion and arguments in plotting to really work with it…
 
I'll do my best… just try and work with me.