Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Teen Titans: Slade's Return ❯ Re-appearence ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own the Teen Titans or any of the charecters in this story. So please don't sue me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

THE TEEN TITANS!

Chapter 1-Re-appearance.

It was two years after the battle in the underground lair of Slade. All the Titans had reached the end of their adolescence and turned 18 during the year. But the birthdays had not been celebrated with as much happiness as one would expect from such an occasion.


In Titan Tower, Robin was remembering the day that they lost a dear friend because of Slade. After sacrificing herself to save them and the city from the erupting volcano, Terra had turned to stone. And still, after 2 years of pain-staking research, they were no closer to bringing her back.

Today was the anniversary of that day, and the Titans were getting ready to go down to underground tomb that had become Terra’s resting place. Temporary resting place. We won’t give up on you Terra. Thought Robin as he buckled his yellow belt. But there was another worry plaguing him.

6 months ago, Slade had returned on Raven’s birthday. That had been a really bad day for Raven. Slade had been after her that day, and Robin still didn’t know why. When he’d found her, her clothes were ripped and her hair had grown long enough to reach her back. Whatever happened to her that day, Robin knew that something was wrong with Raven. She was constantly looking at her hands, as if there was something on them that she didn’t want them to see.

He walked out of his room, only to run straight into Starfire. "Hello Robin, are you ready to depart." She said happily.

That was one thing he’d always loved about Starfire. The way she could bring happiness to even the most solemn of occasions. "Yeah Star, I’m ready to go as soon as everyone else is." Said Robin.

"Cyborg and Raven are already waiting in the living room. But Beast Boy is yet to emerge from his sleeping chambers." Said Starfire.

"It’s been a hard week for him, knowing it was leading up to this. He really cared for Terra, and he wishes he could bring her back."

"I’ll never forgive Slade for what he did to Terra and for what he made her do. I curse his memory to your mythological underground torture chamber filled with fire."

"Hell Starfire, the place is called Hell. Let’s go wait with Cy and Raven, we’ll wait until Beast Boy’s ready."

Robin and Starfire walking into the lounge to see Cyborg playing his video game and Raven reading a book. "Hey guys." Said Robin.

"Hey Robin, hey Star. Where’s BB?" Asked Cyborg.

"He has still to emerge from his room. I am beginning to…worry about him." Said Star.

"Don’t worry. Once he gets past today, the healing process will begin. He has spent the last 2 years grieving for Terra. He barely made it through the 1st anniversary but after today, I hope he will truly begin to heal." Said Raven.

There was one thing that couldn’t be denied, and that was the growing bond between Raven and Beast Boy. After what happened to Terra, Raven had helped him get over the worst stage. And after what happened to Raven, Beast Boy was always there to watch out for her. "I don’t think it’ll be that simple. Terra was the first girl he really truly cared for, and because of Slade, she was taken away from him." Said Robin.

"Friends, Beast Boy is coming." Whispered Star, hearing BB’s footsteps coming down the hall.

Robin quickly grabbed the other control and battled with Cyborg, Raven went back to her book and Star quickly went to the kitchen to get a drink. Beast Boy walked into the room, carrying a bouquet of yellow roses. "Good Morning friend Beast Boy." Said Starfire.

"Morning Star…guys…are you ready to go?" Asked BB.

"Sure Beast Boy. Are sure you’re OK?" Asked Robin.

"I’ll never be OK about this Robin, but I know we’ll bring her back. I won’t give up until we do."

The gang began to go through the winding tunnels that led to Terra’s tomb. As they walked, Robin went to walk with Starfire. "Star, after this…do you…" Stuttered Robin.

He was really nervous about asking Starfire out on a date. "Yes? What is it Robin?" Asked Starfire.

"I was…just wondering if…you."

He was cut of by Beast Boy’s wail of anguish. They looked to see Raven standing over a pile of rubble and Cyborg holding up a grief stricken Beast Boy. Robin ran up to Raven and saw what she was holding. It was the face of Terra’s statue. Around them were stone body parts, for the statue that Terra had become…had been destroyed. "TERRA!" Yelled Beast Boy.

"Who would do such a thing to our friend? Who would be so evil?" Asked a tearful Starfire.

"Maybe this will provide answers." Said Raven, picking up a video camera that was by Terra’s pedestal.

She opened the video screen and pressed play as the other Titans gathered around. The face that appeared on the screen was the last one they expected to see. "Hello Titans."

"It’s him!" Gasped Starfire.

“No!” Cried Raven.

"Slade!" Hissed Robin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You’re probably wondering why I’m writing this amendment. Well, I saw a new episode of the show where Slade came back to attack Raven and it’s given me some new ideas. I hope you all enjoy the changes. Read and Review please.